What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

India want to boss around the smaller SA countries based on its false sense of military superiority,which actually doesnt exists. Its security forces are being battered in red corridor by maoists and on western frontier by pakistan with IPKF given the bloody nose by rag tag LTTE and Maldives Nepal,sri lanka showing indian leadership eyes.Before building military.Indian leadership first grow spine and stop behaving like earth worms.India's internal situation under PM Manmohan singh is pretty dangerous and fragile.....Its like Mohd-bin-tughlaq is ruling delhi again.women are getting gang raped in Delhi and peaceful protesters are beaten by Delhi Police instead of the delhi police stopping rapes.At borders PA ambush Indian Army personnel.And inside india maoists ambush CRPF.In all these instances manmohan singh just wants to debate.its time for the do nothing PM to go.If he had shown half the zeal, used in suppressing Indians , India would have been much better!

You need history lesson.
Pakistan was created as a country comprising of then Indian states,region which already had muslim majority Population as the people of those areas did not want to remain Part of India..
The muslims still in india are in Hindu majority states and regions.

You seem to be unaware that the "Muslim-majority-areas-going-to-Pakistan" clause was only applicable to areas under the direct rule of British and the princely states were free to choose their destinies. Kashmir was a princely state and hence was not bound to automatically come to Pakistan.

India want to boss around the smaller SA countries based on its false sense of military superiority,which actually doesnt exists. Its security forces are being battered in red corridor by maoists and on western frontier by pakistan with IPKF given the bloody nose by rag tag LTTE and Maldives Nepal,sri lanka showing indian leadership eyes.Before building military.Indian leadership first grow spine and stop behaving like earth worms.India's internal situation under PM Manmohan singh is pretty dangerous and fragile.....Its like Mohd-bin-tughlaq is ruling delhi again.women are getting gang raped in Delhi and peaceful protesters are beaten by Delhi Police instead of the delhi police stopping rapes.At borders PA ambush Indian Army personnel.And inside india maoists ambush CRPF.In all these instances manmohan singh just wants to debate.its time for the do nothing PM to go.If he had shown half the zeal, used in suppressing Indians , India would have been much better!

Aunty's Analysis of India's Internal and external policies :rofl:

Which btw is offtopic here.

Maybe we should start skinning or impaling soldiers next??..you know to drive "fear"..would you prefer such response? To us, such action would prove the individuals or institution endorsing such an actions are incapable of civilized human behaviors ans should be treated like animals.But you might find it brave and valiant , just like how you find, mutilating a dead body to take trophies as a sing of bravery.

We don't want to be part of a dog and pony show, what can UN do? When Pakistan army itself in t in its very first statement declared such an incident never happened, Pakistani soldiers never crossed the border..then how can UN prove otherwise? I mean what is logic of first denying the incident and then making an offer to conduct an investigation..are you trying to fake sincerity?

We don't care if you believe such an incident happened or not, thing you should know is, we believe it and our army believes it.[/QUOTE]

the bolded part please

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

these 2 incidents did happen and there is no second thought about it! as for the current incident there was NO BEHEADING! if there was then the UN is there india should go get an inquiry done and "expose" pakistan!

You seem to be unaware that the "Muslim-majority-areas-going-to-Pakistan" clause was only applicable to areas under the direct rule of British and the princely states were free to choose their destinies. Kashmir was a princely state and hence was not bound to automatically come to Pakistan.

I was talking about what the 'people' wanted,not some rogue prince who had no control on the state and had no right to decide the future.
People matter,and people of Kashmir didnt want and still dont want to be part of India.
All the indian princes bowed to the king of England literally..when he visited india..so every prince was a muppet anyway..
Thats the root cause of this 60 year old war.

I was talking about what the 'people' wanted,not some rogue prince who had no control on the state and had no right to decide the future.
People matter,and people of Kashmir didnt want and still dont want to be part of India.

Tough luck bro.. but that what was our "chacha", your "Quaid" and His Majesty's chamcha in India agreed upon. The destiny of princely states lay in the hands of its rulers. You may not like it, but that is what it is.

Again you did not respond to my question about what people wanted. Looks like you have been reading history lessons which I am not aware of.

Again you did not respond to my question about what people wanted. Looks like you have been reading history lessons which I am not aware of.

He is reading history lesson written in Rawalpindi..hence the lack of awareness of the simple fact that the destiny of the princely states lay with their rulers.

the leader of junagadh signed treaty with pakistan However, india invaded and took it and did refrendum showing people supported india why not the samething was done in kashmir????? what was india's fear???? why did nehru run to UN and promise to hold a plebiscite!???

He is reading history lesson written in Rawalpindi..hence the lack of awareness of the simple fact that the destiny of the princely states lay with their rulers.

Any excuse for the tyrant...
Which in this caseis India..
Holding people of Kashmir hostage against their will for the last 60 years.

Ever wondered why there is insurgency in Indian Kashmir and no Insurgency in Pakistani Kashmir?
Because people of Kashmir are happy being pakistani and unhappy being indians..

I missed that simple fact though it was discussed several times here especially by one resident historian(some good contribution from him which I need to appreciate) :)

the leader of junagadh signed treaty with pakistan However, india invaded and took it and did refrendum showing people supported india why not the samething was done in kashmir????? what was india's fear???? why did nehru run to UN and promise to hold a plebiscite!???

Leader of Junagadh signed the treaty and ran away to Karachi, he abandoned his people and land.

Leader of Junagadh signed the treaty and ran away to Karachi, he abandoned his people and land.

But as per the 'history lesson' given to us above in this thread..
The prince decided to be Part of Pakistan and that should have been that,no maater where he ran?

That is where you guys screwed up - especially your mindless tribals - Kashmir in my opinion was ripe for Pakistan's to take over and once the tribals stepped in, it was downhill from there onwards which did not create the atmosphere for a plebiscite as per UN.

That is where you guys screwed up - especially your mindless tribals - Kashmir in my opinion was ripe for Pakistan's to take over and once the tribals stepped in, it was downhill from there onwards which did not create the atmosphere for a plebiscite as per UN.

I always say.. The attack on Kashmir by Jinnah was his (and Pakistan's) biggest mistake regarding the Kashmir issue.. But he lost his nerve and ordered an attack by the tribals..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom