What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

Crap is when you say IA attacked PA because we lost the match. Grow up or don't discuss.

To me...or should I say sane people, crap is also when you keep blaming others with no proofs. It shows who is the one that needs to grow up.

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

Indians go to Pakistani high commission.

Indians invite Pakistan for another cricket series to get spanked.

The End.

you forgot indians paying chester's salary to baluchis

To me...or should I say sane people, crap is also when you keep blaming others with no proofs. It shows who is the one that needs to grow up.
I believe my Army's version. Cricket match loss has nothing to do with it.

So some fanboys in IA can kill a Pakistani soldier because they lost a cricket match and when there is a response from TTP or PA (Proof still pending) they want to take an action?

Tells a lot about the maturity level of people being dealt with. These talks of endless rage and wrath are only to calm media and local population.

Actually the day India killed the Pakistani soldier was the day when Pakistan lost the match .

you forgot indians paying chester's salary to baluchis
Let him, he will get banned soon. :D

Now if they say India supports TTP or BLA, give them this same post. India can't respond conventionally but only through Proxies.

So some fanboys in IA can kill a Pakistani soldier because they lost a cricket match and when there is a response from TTP or PA (Proof still pending) they want to take an action?

Tells a lot about the maturity level of people being dealt with. These talks of endless rage and wrath are only to calm media and local population.

so that's Pakistan's official position? India attacked Pakistan because of cricket match loss?

I believe my Army's version. Cricket match loss has nothing to do with it.

Siding with own's army is mutual.

Cricket was a joke which is the way we also view IA's clams.

so that's Pakistan's official position? India attacked Pakistan because of cricket match loss?

No, I am not the official spokesman of PA or Pakistan. But maybe you can tell us why India attacked Pakistan's post resulting in the first death.

Let him, he will get banned soon. :D

Now if they say India supports TTP or BLA, give them this same post. India can't respond conventionally but only through Proxies.

India does not have as many religious fanatics nor does it represent fanatic ideology to engage proxies in side Pakistan. But we could certainly plant some burnt qurans across Pakistan and wait for their cities to explode.

India does not have as many religious fanatics nor does it represent fanatic ideology to engage proxies in side Pakistan. But we could certainly plant some burnt qurans across Pakistan and wait for their cities to explode.

And you Hindus would do that.

Siding with own's army is mutual.

Cricket was a joke which is the way we also view IA's clams.

No, I am not the official spokesman of PA or Pakistan. But maybe you can tell us why India attacked Pakistan's post resulting in the first death.

since you have come to the conclusion that we attacked you because of a cricket match and questioned our maturity in the same post, one assumes you have some credible source for your claim.

I have better ideas which you can do from US. But leave, I already got warning today.

I would say, Indian govt. should increase its funding and arms supply to ANA and bring this case on international scale due to violation of Geneva Conventions.

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

The End.

A little correction -

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

Kashmir remains with India

Pakistan gets regularly bombed by terrorists and foreign militaries

Pakistan keeps crying

The End

since you have come to the conclusion that we attacked you because of a cricket match and questioned our maturity in the same post, one assumes you have some credible source for your claim.

Then you tell me the compelling reason if not cricket (Which I put as sarcasm and you didn't follow it) that forced IA to attack PA in the first place. Funny we talking about maturity here.

Back
Top Bottom