What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

I have better ideas which you can do from US. But leave, I already got warning today.

I would say, Indian govt. should increase its funding and arms supply to ANA and bring this case on international scale due to violation of Geneva Conventions.
Of course. We could get very creative with this and have some fun.

LoL.

Bhartis are plotting attacks on our country on our own forum.

:rofl:

see.. but you'll still fall for it.

Of course. We could get very creative with this and have some fun.

see.. but you'll still fall for it.

Your collective frustration is very amusing.

You guys attack us. Get attacked back, then cry.

LOL

Incredible India should stop trying to bully it's neighbors.

This is no Bangladesh boy!

Even Bangladesh is getting sick of your bullying.

A little correction -

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

Indians go to Pakistani high commission.

Indians invite Pakistan for another cricket series to get spanked.

Kashmir remains with India

Pakistan gets regularly bombed by terrorists and foreign militaries

Pakistan keeps crying

The End

note, foreign (not Indian), we sleep well knowing India doesnt have balls

Then you tell me the compelling reason if not cricket (Which I put as sarcasm and you didn't follow it) that forced IA to attack PA in the first place. Funny we talking about maturity here.

I agree. joking about death of soldiers is the most mature thing to do.

I agree. joking about death of soldiers is the most mature thing to do.

No one joked on deaths but the reason of attack. You need to be able to differentiate between different ideas presented in a comment.

I see that I am not going to get an answer from you regarding the reason of original attack from IA. But I guess I need to realize that you dont work or have any information on how IA justifies its claims.

history contradicts your claims.

Actually he is right, we saw how much balls India had after 26/11. Their plans of surgical strikes were to excite fanboys only.

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

Indians go to Pakistani high commission.

Indians invite Pakistan for another cricket series to get spanked.

The End.

Plus whats the proof army men took part in it... weren't those personnel kidnapped from a bus about a week ago kidnapped by militants from Tariq Afridi in militant uniform. These guys don't have the objectivity to think. Its basically how the media operates. I saw it personally. If you see my old posts I very strongly identified with Lucknowites and Hyderabadi relatives. These people are really constantly taking part in anti-Pakistani propaganda and use it to harass local muslims. Relatives said it themselves.

@KRAIT I was raising Samjhauta Express as a case of how your media spreads fire because they were crying over it and later it was proven to be an attack by Hindutvadi groups. Same case here. How do you know who attacked them? Exactly the same attacks have taken place with militants in military uniform. You can make those very cheap in Pakistan.

You should play a role in ending the war-mongering rather than telling your government to go to war.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan Seriously dude, at least you should know the difference.

I am not playing part of war mongering, I am saying stop this Aman ki Asha Tamasha and expecting peace from you.

Its time India should become indifferent regarding Pakistan. It should make LOC as permanent border with more fencing, mines and 24 hours surveillance.

Well leave, all I will get is Conspiracy theories and Proof for so many things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom