What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

No one is talking of war. I won't comment on this but you should check what your defense minster said.

We all are talking of cutting of ties with Pakistan in trade, bilateral relations and diplomatic relations too.

Don't do that Krait!!!!

We were just thinking about giving you MFN status.

:rofl:

Again, this is a bit unfair. We too got Bangladesh and thousand missing people who never reached west Pakistan.

Your thinking was exactly what was proposed by BJP during the 90s and they turned out to be fastest negotiators.

So what to do?

If you think suspension is the best way, it has been tried before.

I agree that bilaterism has failed, but we need guarantor or guarantors who would ensure mutual ceasefire, but India does not accept it.

What will / can a 3rd party do if the two primary parties do not wish to conclude things ?

Don't do that Krait!!!!
We were just thinking about giving you MFN status.
Yup and we just transferred $ 100 million to TTP. Soon few people will be kidnapped ad beheaded. We were just thinking of giving back the reply.:lol:

Sir these words of happy go lucky, lets live peacefully seems OK when you don't have any stakes involved. Here my friend is at Siachen and I am worried about him that they can be attacked in peacetime.

Every soldier killed and especially beheaded or mutilated after his death is something a nation shouldn't ignore. At least I can't.

Sir,

When did I use peace love and all those fanciful words. No need for that infact they are the problem too.

A practical relation like may be China and Chinese Tapei. Each aim hundreds of missiles at each other, but still maintain recognition of each other.

But its your inalienable right to differ.

In a major setback to Army’s operational preparedness, its ambitious ‘Cold Start’
doctrine to speedily overwhelm Pakistan in the first few days of the war has been
hampered by the budget cut of more than Rs10,000 crore this year. With little hope of
getting more funds in the next fiscal too, the Army is not in a position to put in place
its critical plan to raise an operational corps to sustain unhindered logistical supply of
ammunition to the advancing forces in Pakistan.

This event has come upon due to pakistani military's confidence on political impotence of India.

India needs to study the implications of any response. Realistically we do not want to open a proxy war situation of the late 90's where continuous shelling took place all year round (atleast not till the arty is doubled as planned).

There is also an immense need to increase tactical deployment on larger scale to put more pressure on pakistani military on the border which essentially translates into deployment of more arty guns, more pinanka sqdns, increased UAV surveillance and IAF activity at forward air bases.

Semi deployment of armored corp, and increased smaller war game activities along the border areas.

India needs to put pakistan military under pressure.

Good analysis. Congress Govt has always followed this deluded dream of peace with Pakistan, and we can see the dividends in what that has achieved through 26/11 or ceasefire violations. We need a strong right-wing Govt like the BJP in the middle, or these things will keep happening while Congress keeps living in its alternate deluded world.

In a major setback to Army’s operational preparedness, its ambitious ‘Cold Start’
doctrine to speedily overwhelm Pakistan in the first few days of the war has been
hampered by the budget cut of more than Rs10,000 crore this year. With little hope of
getting more funds in the next fiscal too, the Army is not in a position to put in place
its critical plan to raise an operational corps to sustain unhindered logistical supply of
ammunition to the advancing forces in Pakistan.
But India can fund in different department.

we all know that these talks won't result in anything more than derailing the peace process.....:agree:

Better option will be placing all weather fencing as soon as possible to end such winter summer misadventures. I think the talks with Isrealis r already on, lets finish this crap once n for all....:hitwall:

Fencing the kashmir border?
You will need alien technology to do that..
Think again....

Yup and we just transferred $ 100 million to TTP. Soon few people will be kidnapped ad beheaded. We were just thinking of giving back the reply.:lol:

You mean to say india sponsoring terrorism. That is nothing new.

Best way to achieve peace with Pakistan is to keep it engaged in internal turmoil. They have proven time and again that they like to pick fights and send their assets across when their nation is relatively calm.

Back
Top Bottom