What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

loll....indian media is funny...this times channel....first saying they were wearing black uniforms...than saying they were from 29 baloch....its headquarter at abottabad...and that it is the unit of pakistani chief....i wonder from where do they make up all these stories.....

@haviZsultan Whether it were terrorists or PA, anti-India terrorists have their safe havens in Pakistan, so no matter who did it, I will oppose my govt. to not take further steps on Aman ki Asha. You all say that Pakistan will support terrorists against India over Kashmir issue.

I don't want any trade, MFN status or a pipeline with Pakistan. I want India to make LOC permanent border from our side and stop this Aman ki Asha cr@p.

Just let the things at it is. No need of confidence building measures or peace talks. You live your life, we live ours.

I agree with you, this aman ki asha crap is totally useless and pointless especially when you are not reigning in on TTP despite the fact that Pakistan stopped all ****** support to Kashmiris when Musharraf came into power. Your offer of peace is a sweetened dagger.

I am all for the LOC to be converted to a permanent border as anything other than that is a dream for either side. Trade with India is bad for our side anyway and so is the MFN status (which is doctored by US Govt.).

However, if the Indian support for TTP continues then Pakistan should fuel whatever fire it can in Kashmir and throughout India including similar attacks on tit-for-tat basis. For too long we have taken your crap with patience and your BS accusations from parliament attack to beheading of soldiers!!!

I know we can't change neighbors. But why waste money and time on Peace efforts with a nation that gave Kargil after Lahore Bus, 26/11 after Aman ki Asha Part I, Beheading and Mutilation of dead Indian soldiers after Indo-Pak series.

All I want is save millions on this Aman ki Asha campaigns, holding diplomatic meetings etc. etc. Rather invest this money in increasing security at LOC.

My opinion is that we shouldn't even bother to promote peace with a country who has citizens stupid enough to not understand when 3rd parties are derailing the peace process and wash down all efforts of friendship and patience from Pakistan side.

You may continue blaming us for all the things above and more!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can see in Indian statement is lies & propaganda against Pakistan.

If India is planning for a misadventure against Pakistan then the only thing Indians will see is G3 going up the Indian candy ***.

India is playing with & they think Pakistan Army won't do anything, just try & you Indians will see what will happen. The best thing you hindis can do right now is STUP your hindi propaganda & do what you hindis do best shine your dull India with lies & womens.

Yup and we just transferred $ 100 million to TTP. Soon few people will be kidnapped ad beheaded. We were just thinking of giving back the reply.:lol:

And we will respond accordingly, without giving anything to the ****** groups that will actually be pleased just at the opportunity!

All I can see in Indian statement is lies & propaganda against Pakistan.

If India is planning for a misadventure against Pakistan then the only thing Indians will see is G3 going up the Indian candy ***.

India is playing with & they think Pakistan Army won't do anything, just try & you Indians will see what will happen. The best thing you hindis can do right now is STUP your hindi propaganda & do what you hindis do best shine your dull India with lies & womens.

I quite agree with you. I think the crux of the problem is the Indian mindset. They still equate Pakistani equal to Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh. Indians have mutilated, raped, beheaded and inflicted the most heinous crimes on Bengalis unopposed on their Eastern borders. Thus, their mindset is that since Pakistan is similar in size they can engage in the same sort of crimes against Pakistan. But when Pakistan retaliates with equal force or in some cases more powerful force, their glass house comes to down cracking and reality strikes them. As an example, you can see that without any provocation, Indians engaged in a crime and killed a Pakistani soldier. When Pakistan retaliated, their sense of superiority came crushing down since a country 7 times smaller their size was able slap them back with greater force.

I think also, on a side note this will incident was implanted to take the Indian public's attention away from the Delhi rapes. 2 days ago, everyone was talking about rapes and the domestic problems in India. Now no one is bothering to talk about it as everyone wants Pakistani blood.

I quite agree with you. I think the crux of the problem is the Indian mindset. They still equate Pakistani equal to Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh. Indians have mutilated, raped, beheaded and inflicted the most heinous crimes on Bengalis unopposed on their Eastern borders. Thus, their mindset is that since Pakistan is similar in size they can engage in the same sort of crimes against Pakistan. But when Pakistan retaliates with equal force or in some cases more powerful force, their glass house comes to down cracking and reality strikes them. As an example, you can see that without any provocation, Indians engaged in a crime and killed a Pakistani soldier. When Pakistan retaliated, their sense of superiority came crushing down since a country 7 times smaller their size was able slap them back with greater force.

I think also, on a side note this will incident was implanted to take the Indian public's attention away from the Delhi rapes. 2 days ago, everyone was talking about rapes and the domestic problems in India. Now no one is bothering to talk about it as everyone wants Pakistani blood.
A whole load of bullshit..All i see is desperate attempts at self satisfaction . This post is laughable considering its coming from a think tank. I have never really seen an insensitive bunch of people in my life. Propebly an outcome of immunity in the forum... Ill leave it that . keep in mind the soldiers will keep dying at LOC and when your turn comes , ill just quote your post to add salt to the wound..

India- Liberated Bangladesh and has always maintained good relations with other nations.
Pakistan- Killed 3,000,000 Bengali people, houses several wanted militants, and was probably protecting OBL.

Don't talk about respect.

You liberated Bangladesh, I agree, and perhaps it's better off this way as they are doing great without our interference. However, we too had a chance to liberate Pubjab and other Sikh dominated areas, under Khalistan Movement, and it was Benazir Bhutto that gave Rajiv Gandhi a detailed list of the leaders and their addresses.

And the figures are highly exaggerated from many sides. Although atrocities may have been committed from both side and these were fueled with lies and propaganda from India.

And we 'may' have several Talibaan Freedom Fighters that are highly desired to be a part of the peace dialogue process by the US side. So not exactly militants!

:lol: :lol: yeh your ONE soldier killed dozens of Pakistani soldier.

and we dint read or knew any news of such high number killing.

ehhh

you indians

And it was none other then Sunny Deol!! He even punched a couple of Pakistani commandoes through a structured brick wall!! That is after he survived the hundreds of rounds of .50 Cal mounted on a Pakistani tank from 'Border'.

You call this what your analysis of the situation based on hard facts and knowledge of past patterns considerable as possible outcome ?? No what you have outlined basically here is the satisfaction of your bruised ego based on the previous skirmish where a poor Pakistani Soldier lost his life, the part about a small country big country is ample evidence of this.

You speak of Indian mindset what about Pakistani mindset?? what is the rest of your post but your preconceived notion about India and Indians and Indian army. Sadly i see even senior members and Think Tanks are latching on to the diversionary ploy which indirectly means that somehow this incident was stage managed by IA in cohorts with the Govt. Some members have gone to the extent of alleging the IA doing this on the dead body of their comrade for propaganda and political mileage. Is this the mindset of a Pakistani ?? and you feel proud of this.

A normal poster talking this way is ok but you are a think tank?

Bingo, that is what I was saying yesterday. India orchestrated the whole episode to distract people away from rape protest so rape business in india can go as usual. And world spare some sympathy instead of disgust on india. You have to see rape publicity overwhelmed indian propagan machinery.

Bingo, that is what I was saying yesterday. India orchestrated the whole episode to distract people away from rape protest so rape business in india can go as usual. And world spare some sympathy instead of disgust on india. You have to see rape publicity overwhelmed indian propagan machinery.

whoaaaaaa, Bangladeshi, you are so smart, i never had thought any Bangladeshi could be this intelligent, congrats, you clearly saw through Indian media propaganda.

pakistan is a far more superior nuclear power than india and keep that in mind before thinking of attacking pakistan

You only have more. India's delivery systems are far better. Don't forget how all the Pak Generals shitted themselves when India test fired Agni V. I was speaking of a conventional war anyways.

It holds true the other way around too.

But India defeated Pakistan in Kargil and '71. The most recent conflicts.

You liberated Bangladesh, I agree, and perhaps it's better off this way as they are doing great without our interference. However, we too had a chance to liberate Pubjab and other Sikh dominated areas, under Khalistan Movement, and it was Benazir Bhutto that gave Rajiv Gandhi a detailed list of the leaders and their addresses.

And the figures are highly exaggerated from many sides. Although atrocities may have been committed from both side and these were fueled with lies and propaganda from India.

And we 'may' have several Talibaan Freedom Fighters that are highly desired to be a part of the peace dialogue process by the US side. So not exactly militants!

My sister's best friend's parents were in Bangladesh during the '71 war and they said that the Pakistani soldiers were just going door to door raping and killing civilians.

Didn't expect you to present a conspiracy theory. I mean seriously, you think its orchestrated ?

Well even your own journalists are saying this cr@p. You have no idea how much govt. is bashed over this incident too. As for Rape case, the protest and pressure is still high.

As for Indians doing the crime at BD, I mean you think Pakistani didn't do any war crimes in East Pakistan ?

Well I don't blame you. Pakistan has old habit to put ALL its trouble on India. Whether its East Pakistan, floods, TTP, BLA even your minister said we take out electricity from water which results in bad crop yield in your country. :coffee:

Sir, apply Occam's Razor.

And we will respond accordingly, without giving anything to the ****** groups that will actually be pleased just at the opportunity!
Weel you have been allowing terrorists in India since 1990s but when the tide is against you, you cry foul.

Don't worry, India is happy with status quo on Kashmir issue. But at least crores will be saved with all this Aman ka Tamasha nuisance being stopped for few years.

Didn't expect you to present a conspiracy theory. I mean seriously, you think its orchestrated ?

Well even your own journalists are saying this cr@p. You have no idea how much govt. is bashed over this incident too. As for Rape case, the protest and pressure is still high.

As for Indians doing the crime at BD, I mean you think Pakistani didn't do any war crimes in East Pakistan ?

Well I don't blame you. Pakistan has old habit to put ALL its trouble on India. Whether its East Pakistan, floods, TTP, BLA even your minister said we take out electricity from water which results in bad crop yield in your country. :coffee:

Sir, apply Occam's Razor.

Weel you have been allowing terrorists in India since 1990s but when the tide is against you, you cry foul.

Don't worry, India is happy with status quo on Kashmir issue. But at least crores will be saved with all this Aman ka Tamasha nuisance being stopped for few years.

Leave it Krait sahab ....... you don't expect them to ever take responsibility for their actions or the situation in their country..

Back
Top Bottom