What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

Leave it Krait sahab ....... you don't expect them to ever take responsibility for their actions or the situation in their country..
Its funny to see that most rational members of this forum present conspiracy theory.

I mean seriously, Delhi rape ? :lol:

US urges India, Pakistan to cool Kashmir tensions

AFP

WASHINGTON: The United States on Wednesday called on India and Pakistan to seek to cool tensions after Delhi accused the Pakistani army of beheading one of two Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir.

“Violence is not the answer for either country,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland insisted.

“We’ve been counseling both governments to de-escalate, to work through this issue, to continue the consultations between them at a high level that we understand are ongoing now.”

Pakistan has insisted no such incident had taken place in the disputed Kashmir region and suggested a UN inquiry be held.

But India has denounced the “inhuman” treatment of the two soldiers killed two days after a Pakistani soldier was also slain in the area.

Tensions have blown up along the Line of Control, the de facto border in Kashmir, over the past week with the two incidents again highlighting the six-decade long dispute over the Himalayan region.

Washington has been working through its embassies in both countries to calm tensions, and urging both governments to talk to each other, Nuland said.

The UN observer force in Kashmir is investigating an incident in which Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed, UN spokesman Martin Nesirky told reporters in New York. But he added no complaint has been made about the clash in which India alleged one of its soldiers was beheaded.

Nuland said that if both sides “can work it out themselves, that’s obviously best. If both parties were interested in support from the UN… we’d obviously support that as well.”

Last thing we need is US telling us what to do. Its our issue, we can handle with it.

Did they ask us when they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan ? Bunch of hypocrites they are.

Last thing we need is US telling us what to do. Its our issue, we can handle with it.

Did they ask us when they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan ? Bunch of hypocrites they are.

:D i told you that would be the last thing India wants so indians should refrain from advocating such attacks

@cb4 : Buttt Sahib, I'm most disappointed in you ! :disagree:

Not even a peep from you on the issue at hand ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't expect you to present a conspiracy theory. I mean seriously, you think its orchestrated ?

Well even your own journalists are saying this cr@p. You have no idea how much govt. is bashed over this incident too. As for Rape case, the protest and pressure is still high.

As for Indians doing the crime at BD, I mean you think Pakistani didn't do any war crimes in East Pakistan ?

Well I don't blame you. Pakistan has old habit to put ALL its trouble on India. Whether its East Pakistan, floods, TTP, BLA even your minister said we take out electricity from water which results in bad crop yield in your country. :coffee:

Sir, apply Occam's Razor.

What conspiracy theory ? You guys give a narration of events & then feign indignation when someone disputes your desire for them to be taken as 'facts' !

You want us to disprove a 'negative' something that is a logical impossibility ! How do we prove that we didn't do anything when the onus is on you - the accusing party - to prove that Pakistan & Pakistanis did something.

Right now the facts are painfully one-sided & you're not ready to listen to any other opinion ! Instead you guys have a habit of bringing out equally unsubstantiated narratives from history to, in the words of many Indian posters, prove that Pakistan has a history of doing this & indulging in such, alleged, barbarity. When Pakistanis in turn argue that India isn't a white dove either & there are instances from your past that, were they to be used in the same breadth, would substantiate the same thing about yourselves; you guys cry foul & ridicule our narration of events as being conditioned, concocted & outright lies whereas you make your own out to be gospel !

What is this ? You guys are as, if not more, guilty of the same hypocrisy that you accuse us of.

Yaara i came back from Lahore last night. Good to see you back ! :D

From Lahore ! :angry:

Why did we not meet ? :hitwall:

@Armstrong Yaar I mean seriously you guysare giving conspiracy theories since yesterday. I am bored with this discussion. No end or conclusion will come.

People will quote those sources which help their case even when they called it propaganda previously, people will say IA has long history of this and that, same is the case of PA.

I have given up the idea that I will get any conclusion. I am just reading what all think. But not conspiracy theories.

@Armstrong Yaar I mean seriously you guysare giving conspiracy theories since yesterday. I am bored with this discussion. No end or conclusion will come.

People will quote those sources which help their case even when they called it propaganda previously, people will say IA has long history of this and that, same is the case of PA.

I have given up the idea that I will get any conclusion. I am just reading what all think. But not conspiracy theories.

And we're saying the same thing is conversely true as well !

Thats the whole point of an independent & impartial investigation !

ROFL. No i'm not. But seriously i forgot. Tell me which town so i remember for next time.

Never ! :devil:

I'm a vagabond, a bard if you will, molded along the lines of them Celtic Warrior Poets ! I move from place to place where I'm needed, singing tales of yesteryears, drinking mead & wooing women ! :rofl:

On second thought scratch the mead part with 'Rooh-Afza' & the wooing women part with talking to them with my eyes perpetually lowered ! :fie:

And we're saying the same thing is conversely true as well !
Thats the whole point of an independent & impartial investigation !
I have given the reason for independent foreign investigation not being undertaken by India in that thread. You can at least read it in Senior's cafe. I was in respone to fatman sir's post.

Back
Top Bottom