What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

Bastard government. No more of this ridiculous aman ki tamasha. Pricks will destroy us if our government keeps up this charade.

Buying one of item : Spine.

Nothing will happen. Spineless govt. can't protect women in national capital can't be expected to protect our nation.

GOI's Response: Invite Pakistan team for another series. Aman ka Tamasha.

At least Pakistan Army has support of its people, Indian Army hasn't got this.
The Pak army having the support of the population has been less than fruitful for the Pakistani nation.

I have my doubt's about this beheading story, but ultimately I think India will decide or path of war over this is not worth it.
Do you think it is?

it took Pakistan 2 days to decide upon a response- 1 of ours- 3 of theirs-

Lets wait how much it will take them- :coffee:-

The dreadful dossiers. I say spare them the pain.

How dare you ISI agent.:P Dossiers are our WMD's against Pakistanis. They will be neck deep in dossiers that they will withdraw all their claims on Kashmir and our great Congress party would claim the victory and Digvijay sing will say this idea of dossier is from Rahul and want to make him our new PM. ;)

I can assure you having known how things work in the IA that revenge will be taken no matter what the Govt decides.

I am not expecting any retaliation in the comming days coz the IA doesn't believe in taking impulsive decisions.

My friend who is no more was given the task of planning such a revenge operation.They trained for months and attacked the Pakiistani post and the firefight was over in a few minutes killing almost a dozen PA soldiers.They were so surprised that they decided after coming half way back to go again and bring their German origin LMG.Sadly this was a terrible mistake and the lone surviving Pakistani fired his RPG and it hit my friends shoulder and he attained matyrdom...May he Rest In Peace.

So such things are not new this is a ongoing cold war between the two sides which started 2 years ago when 2 soldiers were beheaded and the IA SF were called and they attacked a few Pakistani post killing almost 20 of their troops with no casualty on our side.this was then followed by artillery and heavy firing from both sides for a period of 2 years before this incident.

And you woke up from your wet dream of Indian SF killing Pakistani soldiers next day and remembered you watched the sunny deol movie Border and fantasized him before you went to sleep!

Yeah, we have every reason to do so you know why, its fair in love and war as said by Razpak. You helped in Kashmir militancy, we helped proxies against you.

Have yoiu forgotten when Pakistani govt. said that no Pakistani is involved 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

You all bring Samjhota Express but never se you have attacked through terrorists multiple times. We at least jailed the accused, HS is roaming free.

And IA didn't initiated any affair. We already said that the previous engagement was due to PA shelling in Uri district which resulted in death of a pregnant woman on Indian side and one Pakistani soldier on your side.

Issue here is beheading and mutilation of dead soldier's body.

All the accused are in Adiala Jail and are pending trials. Indians seriously need to keep themselves more updated about such events instead of relying on yout Media. Lakhvi and CO who were accused by India were detained and put to trail.

And i Dare you to show the news of death of pregnant lady on the day pakistan accused india of trespassing, on that day you were all shouting Pakistan was trying to push infiltrators? It was until your guys were killed, you started shouting Pakistani Firing killed the pregnant Lady!

Many falsified facts are being spread by you Indians!

thinking of response by indians is outdated.....and less likely.....coz..indian army is busy covering up their own weaknesses and molding the story....bjp is busy pulling legs of government....and media minting money through this unnecessary war mongering....

Response.:what: Do these shamless chankayans smoke weed or something. They R the unprovoked aggressors here. PAK justifiably avenged the death of a shaheed & gave a fitting response like a self-respecting nation. Indians should stop whining & apologize to PAK for unprovoked aggression. India have only one option i.e unconditional apology to PAK.:agree:

Bastard government. No more of this ridiculous aman ki tamasha. Pricks will destroy us if our government keeps up this charade.

Buying one of item : Spine.

Buy one which comes with a pair of balls :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom