What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

I can assure you having known how things work in the IA that revenge will be taken no matter what the Govt decides.

I am not expecting any retaliation in the comming days coz the IA doesn't believe in taking impulsive decisions.

My friend who is no more was given the task of planning such a revenge operation.They trained for months and attacked the Pakiistani post and the firefight was over in a few minutes killing almost a dozen PA soldiers.They were so surprised that they decided after coming half way back to go again and bring their German origin LMG.Sadly this was a terrible mistake and the lone surviving Pakistani fired his RPG and it hit my friends shoulder and he attained matyrdom...May he Rest In Peace.

So such things are not new this is a ongoing cold war between the two sides which started 2 years ago when 2 soldiers were beheaded and the IA SF were called and they attacked a few Pakistani post killing almost 20 of their troops with no casualty on our side.this was then followed by artillery and heavy firing from both sides for a period of 2 years before this incident.

:lol: :lol: yeh your ONE soldier killed dozens of Pakistani soldier.

and we dint read or knew any news of such high number killing.

ehhh

you indians

:lol: :lol: yeh your ONE soldier killed dozens of Pakistani soldier.

and we dint read or knew any news of such high number killing.

ehhh

you indians

Can you read and understand English language "properly"??

Kindly quote the line where I said 1 soldier killed 12 Pakistanis.

Dude does reasonable mean saying IA said lies about beheading and mutilation of the bodies. What would you have said if IA did to this to your soldier's dead body ?

Will you say, go one for Aman ki Asha.

there is one idiom in urdu 'chor machaye shor'

pakistan isnt the one crying how indian started all the provocation by killing pakistani soldier and invading our post?

its like shedding crocodile tears and telling that some body mutilated your soldiers body, who cares? india is trying to behave cheeky here, first trying to provoke but when it gets them them, they start crying

our soldier was the first one to die, i say india should stop this insanity and be peaceful and dont take advantage of pakistan's internal situation

pakistan isnt the one crying how indian started all the provocation by killing pakistani soldier and invading our post?
its like shedding crocodile tears and telling that some body mutilated your soldiers body, who cares? india is trying to behave cheeky here, first trying to provoke but when it gets them them, they start crying
our soldier was the first one to die, i say india should stop this insanity and be peaceful and dont take advantage of pakistan's internal situation
Are yaar bore ho gaya main ek hi news batate batate. OK we are at fault. IA cut their own soldiers' head. Fine. :coffee:

Its all a conspiracy by India.

Patience my dear, Pakistan always has to play the role of saner big brother when it comes to India, else they are prone to all kind of naughtiness.

they dont have the guts to try anything ---- let them try and see what happens ----

but must say america must be laughing at pakistan india fight

i dont think neither india nor pakistan has any gain here except the third parties

it looks like america provoked india, india provoked pakistan, this seem the scheme of events here

Stop posting cr@p. IA killed PA soldier because we last match.

3 days ago, Pakistan attack resulted in death of a pregnant woman on Indian side. So talk on topic.

Beheading and mutilation of enemy soldiers.

We don't want war, we just want end to this Aman ka Tamasha.

Firing in the bordering area is common. If you point at one incident, you might want to look at the list of martered ones on this side of the border. Death of people on either side is sad but more sad is that their misuse because death on one side favors your opinion. Its really time when we all start looking with two eyes. Shell we?

Beheading and mutilation of enemy soldiers.

Unfortunate and unacceptable. Anybody who did that is condemn-able.

Patience my dear, Pakistan always has to play the role of saner big brother when it comes to India, else they are prone to all kind of naughtiness.

Seriously ?? :cheesy:

Lagta hai in Pakistan Bada bhai chote Bhai se maangta rehta hai, like the case with Pakistan(Elder brother as per you) and India.

Kashmir dedo,paani dedo,Siachen dedo,etc.

And Chhota bhai Chaper maar ker ek hi baar mein Bade bhai ko aadha kar deta hai.

Only in Pakistan.:rofl:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136430" target="_blank">haviZsultan</a></u> Whether it were terrorists or PA, anti-India terrorists have their safe havens in Pakistan, so no matter who did it, I will oppose my govt. to not take further steps on Aman ki Asha. You all say that Pakistan will support terrorists against India over Kashmir issue.

I don't want any trade, MFN status or a pipeline with Pakistan. I want India to make LOC permanent border from our side and stop this Aman ki Asha cr@p.

Just let the things at it is. No need of confidence building measures or peace talks. You live your life, we live ours.

Perfectly fine with us. You wanna cut off ties. Do it and see if it does anything useful except cutting down on Indian goods coming here which us Nationalists don't want anyway. :lol:

But do listen to what a Pakistani Hindu said post Mumbai and about war hysteria:-

Speaking of the Mumbai attacks its like we really wanted to look foolish. Think of this, we accepted the attack took place from Pakistan and took no action against a single person. Hafiz Saeed was cleared of any connection in moments. Now accepting responsibility and not punishing anyone for it really does open the gates to criticism doesn't it?

Or perhaps it would have been more prudent if we had refused to put all the responsibility on our own pathetic heads and looked at the things that went against the Indian narrative. We are failing regular on the foreign policy front, US has offered better F16's to India than to us and we don't see whats coming. Time for foreign policy change.

The Indians cry a lot about their foreign policy... we don't! Fun, fun isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@sancho @arp2041 @Abingdonboy

Any report on India buying armed drones in past ?

There were reports from IAF officials, that they aim on an armed Rustom H version, but that's a long shot. Currently only the US have developed armed drones, France and UK might go for the Telemos, but that's still unclear, so there are not much options. Convincing the Israelis on a customized Heron drone for example, with Spike, Lahat or MLGB, they even have the needed weaponary available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom