What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

What a pipedream...... India Iran trade doesn't depend on pakistan, sea lanes are always open. Apart from that as far as IPI is concerned building an marine pipeline, hopefully will gather steam to bypass pakistan completely. In turn we can completely abandon TAPI.

as far as shield against India, there doesn't need to be one, especially with an economy like india which is quite capable of surviving on it's huge internal market. Exports do help garner profits, but that doesn't mean we should drive it leverage security interests especially vis-a-vis pakistan which has consolidated its position on every avenue to hurt Indian interests and sentiments.

This sums up the cause of the attacks by PA and on a broader spectrum the entire asymmetric war-machinery of pakistan against India. the root cause lies in the political impotency often termed as "patience" of India.

We need to to take a page out of Israels book!
Sir Israel is dealing with Palestine who have almost nothing to defend themselves we have something which are the most lethal weapons which can damage India in a way from which they can't recover forever

Sir Israel is dealing with Palestine who have almost nothing to defend themselves we have something which are the most lethal weapons which can damage India in a way from which they can't recover forever

More power to you brother. We need more people like you in the establishment to consolidate pakistans true position and it's aspirations vis-a-vis trade relations and regional peace. The lethal weapons that you refer to, I believe when you do get a chance to use them and hopefully exterminate 1/6th of world population termed popularly as hindu-neo-zionist-elite brahmins, rest assured we wont retaliate a zilch. good luck

And yet 93000 of you surrendered to us, but we made sure to get you across safely to Pakistan without a scratch. And here you are mutilating bodies like uncivilized animals. Speaks the difference in class and professionalism between an Indian Army soldier and a Pakistani Army soldier.

And yet 93000 of you surrendered to us, but we made sure to get you across safely to Pakistan without a scratch. And here you are mutilating bodies like uncivilized animals. Speaks the difference in class and professionalism between an Indian Army soldier and a Pakistani Army soldier.
Situation is totally different and in that war you took advantage of Mukti Banis but now every thing is different that is the reason your Army did nothing after Mumbai Attacks and in 2002 because they knew what response they will get

Situation is totally different and in that war you took advantage of Mukti Banis but now every thing is different that is the reason your Army did nothing after Mumbai Attacks and in 2002 because they knew what response they will get

Yes you are right in a way, the response from the conflict that was feared was not of the pakistani retaliation but the slowing down of the economy and investment, but you wouldn't understand as both are non-existent in pakistan

India to decide respons after Pakistan attack

A letter of protest for Pakistan.

A lifetime of red tape for the families of departed soldiers.

That will be the response.

There's plenty of time left, so don't be so impatient. Something will definitely happen and sooner than most of us can even imagine, so don't count the chickens so early.

Been waiting for 65 years. It started when my grandpa was a young man in 1947, it's been 11 years since he passed away and he lived a long life mind you .Still nothing . Keep waiting :lol:

We don't want war, we just want end to this Aman ka Tamasha.

@KRAIT, i thought you were the only reasonable guy from india

lets just say you should leave this forum(and compel your compatriots) and stop this aman ka tamasha :cheesy:

how's that sound

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for 65 years. It started when my grandpa was a young man in 1947, it's been 11 years since he passed away and he lived a long life mind you .Still nothing . Keep waiting :lol:

Still having nightmares about 47? Talk about unhealthy obsession :D

@KRAIT, i thought you were the only reasonable guy from india
lets just say you should leave this forum(and compel your compatriots) and stop this aman ka tamasha :cheesy:
how's that sound
Dude does reasonable mean saying IA said lies about beheading and mutilation of the bodies. What would you have said if IA did to this to your soldier's dead body ?

Will you say, go one for Aman ki Asha.

I would like to hear what @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR has to say

I can assure you having known how things work in the IA that revenge will be taken no matter what the Govt decides.

I am not expecting any retaliation in the comming days coz the IA doesn't believe in taking impulsive decisions.

My friend who is no more was given the task of planning such a revenge operation.They trained for months and attacked the Pakiistani post and the firefight was over in a few minutes killing almost a dozen PA soldiers.They were so surprised that they decided after coming half way back to go again and bring their German origin LMG.Sadly this was a terrible mistake and the lone surviving Pakistani fired his RPG and it hit my friends shoulder and he attained matyrdom...May he Rest In Peace.

So such things are not new this is a ongoing cold war between the two sides which started 2 years ago when 2 soldiers were beheaded and the IA SF were called and they attacked a few Pakistani post killing almost 20 of their troops with no casualty on our side.this was then followed by artillery and heavy firing from both sides for a period of 2 years before this incident.

And those saying here that area domination patrol comprises of 40 men and how can this happen..what were the others doing and IA is faking this..Let me tell you guys that we have different techniques than yours.

We have units deployed in the Loc to check infiltration from Pakistani side so a Section or a Platoon is sent regularly to check the barbed wires so that it is not damaged.Last time I checked a section or a platoon didn't have 40 odd men.

Back
Top Bottom