What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

I have given the reason for independent foreign investigation not being undertaken by India in that thread. You can at least read it in Senior's cafe. I was in respone to fatman sir's post.

I did & I don't agree with the 'Internationalization' part ! Seems like, to use a metaphor, making a mound out of a mold hill. Diplomacy is never a zero sum game & one incident will not be extrapolate to the entire issue like that.

Besides the Scotland Yard or there are others can be called in who do not have any political clout to do anything about this !

I've tried to make a detailed argument on the 'Internationalization' part in one of these threads you can read that if you wish to know what my response is ! :tup:

And we're saying the same thing is conversely true as well !

Never ! :devil:

I'm a vagabond, a bard if you will, molded along the lines of them Celtic Warrior Poets ! I move from place to place where I'm needed, singing tales of yesteryears, drinking mead & wooing women ! :rofl:

On second thought scratch the mead part with 'Rooh-Afza' & the wooing women part with talking to them with my eyes perpetually lowered ! :fie:

Chaal sachmuch bataaday naa or yay interesting shayree ko save karlay kesee or mard kay leya. :smokin:

You only have more. India's delivery systems are far better. Don't forget how all the Pak Generals shitted themselves when India test fired Agni V. I was speaking of a conventional war anyways.

But India defeated Pakistan in Kargil and '71. The most recent conflicts.

My sister's best friend's parents were in Bangladesh during the '71 war and they said that the Pakistani soldiers were just going door to door raping and killing civilians.

just go and check what russian intelligence chief is saying about agni 5 and we have far more superior missiles than india

just go and check what russian intelligence chief is saying about agni 5 and we have far more superior missiles than india

As far as I can see they are saying the same as everyone else, which is that it gives India a strong strategic boost. If you can provide me with a source/link saying otherwise from a credible expert, I will gladly look at it.

India's Agni V- 5,000km range (Your best friend China says it could be more)
Pakistan's Shaheen-III- 4,500km range

India still has the advantage.

Nothing will happen. Spineless govt. can't protect women in national capital can't be expected to protect our nation.

GOI's Response: Invite Pakistan team for another series. Aman ka Tamasha.

At least Pakistan Army has support of its people, Indian Army hasn't got this.

Why you peoples are following NDTV.....can't you peoples use your brains..........the Two Indian soldiers are found dead in Indian side most probably in your camp along border...and their faces were ripped off.......so basically you are accepting this story that PA soldiers enter in your comp and killed those soldiers..................if someone says that they were killed by cross fire then i can believe................
Now even if we accept India's story.......then just imagine if Pakistani Soldiers can enter in your camp without knowing your army then....what else they can do...:woot::bounce::sniper:

India has been active along Afgan border for long time...

I am waiting Indians to blame Pakistan army here too.

"1.5 kg bomb found in body of jawan killed in Naxal encounter in Latehar"

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/1-5-kg-bomb-found-in-body-of-jawan-killed-in-naxal-encounter-in-latehar-315642?pfrom=home-lateststories

@notorious_eagle : Dude whats the latest ? :what:

Is the 12th still on high alert ? :undecided:

It is not on a Red Alert but it is on Alert. Red Alert would mean partial mobilization which would invoke a similar response from IA, we certainly don't want that as that would raise the level of confrontation to the next level. If past is something to go by with, an Indian retaliation is highly expected. This is why 12th is on alert, they don't want to be caught with our pants down.

@notorious_eagle : Dude whats the latest ? :what:

Is the 12th still on high alert ? :undecided:

It is not on a Red Alert but it is on Alert. Red Alert would mean partial mobilization which would invoke a similar response from IA, we certainly don't want that as that would raise the level of confrontation to the next level. If past is something to go by with, an Indian retaliation is highly expected. This is why 12th is on alert, they don't want to be caught with our pants down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you peoples are following NDTV.....can't you peoples use your brains..........the Two Indian soldiers are found dead in Indian side most probably in your camp along border...and their faces were ripped off.......so basically you are accepting this story that PA soldiers enter in your comp and killed those soldiers..................if someone says that they were killed by cross fire then i can believe................
Now even if we accept India's story.......then just imagine if Pakistani Soldiers can enter in your camp without knowing your army then....what else they can do...:woot::bounce::sniper:
See, the whole issue is murky, too many news from both sides.

As far as I can see they are saying the same as everyone else, which is that it gives India a strong strategic boost. If you can provide me with a source/link saying otherwise from a credible expert, I will gladly look at it.

India's Agni V- 5,000km range (Your best friend China says it could be more)
Pakistan's Shaheen-III- 4,500km range

India still has the advantage.

Moscow: Russia has rejected India’s claim of testing intercontinental missiles and said New Delhi was naming its medium range rockets as Intercontinental missiles.
Russian Intelligence chief Igor Sergun termed the India’s claims as baseless. He was speaking at a conference organized by defence ministry and attended by 50 countries, including 28 Nato members.
He said that countries like India and North Koria didn’t possess long-range intercontinental missiles.

Indian fire kills Pakistani soldier: Army – The Express Tribune

492119-indiabordersecurityforceborderpakistanjammuafp-1357820303-189-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani military said Indian troops shot and killed a Pakistani soldier on Thursday, the third deadly cross-border incident reported in five days in divided Kashmir.
“Pakistan Army soldier, Havildar Mohyuddin, embraced shahadat (martyrdom) due to unprovoked firing by Indian troops at Hotspring sector in Battal at 2:40pm today,” the military said in a text message to reporters.
The two countries have largely observed ceasefire along the LoC in the last ten years and have also taken steps to normalise relations. Kashmir, one of the oldest UN-recognised unresolved disputes, however, remains the underlying cause of tensions between the two South Asian nuclear powers.
On January 8, India claimed that firing across the LoC by Pakistani soldiers had killed two of its troops, with the spokesman for the Indian Army’s Northern Control stating this was a violation of the ceasefire agreed on by the two sides.
Pakistan has denied being involved in any incident of unprovoked firing, but cites an incident on January 6, when it says Indian troops attacked a base and killed one of its soldiers. In turn, India denies this and said its positions had been bombarded for five hours by Pakistan.
The United Nations Wednesday has on India and Pakistan to respect the ceasefire in the Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom