What's new

India to continue support to Afghanistan: Rick Perry

I am not interested in rhetoric but rather facts.

Fine.Kindly look the BBC documentary "Doublecross"(the name itself must give you a clue) or the article from atlantic "The Ally from Hell".There are plenty more where actual soldiers on the ground are alleging betrayal by Pakistan and not merely diplomats.....unless of course you contend that all this is part of western propaganda out to malign Pakistan!!!

BBC - Press Office - BBC documentary reveals new evidence of Pakistan double cross

Yet you want their leaders to ignore what their own soldiers are reporting and not blame Pakistan?Pakistan ain't no Saudi Arabia buddy!!

Fine.Kindly look the BBC documentary "Doublecross"(the name itself must give you a clue) or the article from atlantic "The Ally from Hell".There are plenty more where actual soldiers on the ground are alleging betrayal by Pakistan and not merely diplomats.....unless of course you contend that all this is part of western propaganda out to malign Pakistan!!!

BBC - Press Office - BBC documentary reveals new evidence of Pakistan double cross

They're more or less conspiracy theories since these claims are backed by no evidence.

If you do agree with the 'evidence' in the article, then you must also agree that bharat supports terrorism:

Now on the other hand, you do seem to be making a diversion, because ares was claiming that US is Pakistan's master. What you posted is thus irrelevant.

My point was simple... how can US be our master if we're supposedly supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis and whatnot. We're not exactly treating them like our master, are we? To two contradict each other. You can either believe one or the other. If you believe both, then obviously you have no idea about logic and rationality and will make yourself believe what you want to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys common karzai is a Pakistani agent...he was supported by us in recent elections. Dont go with his appearance.
Afghanistan needs money and he is just need Indian money and in the end this money will help ISI in Afghanistan so chill guys.
KArzai is a double agent. appeared to be CIA but works for ISI.

India is going to make the same mistake which Pakistan did by joining American camp or playing in the hands of Goras. Good thing for Pakistan is Pakistan is slowly and steadily getting out of the fangs of America and India is getting in, just to get hurt.

So India learn from Pakistan's mistake. No matter how much u think they are ur friends or ur partners at the end of the day its u who will get azz kicked

India is too big to be cheated by America. Anyway we already have seen their enmity and is better to have 1 more friend than an enemy. We Indians mistrust Chinese 1000 times more than Americans.

I am not interested in rhetoric but rather facts.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Ok, so US is Pakistan's master, yet we also supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis. :lol:

You're still unable to see the obvious contradiction here? Why would US support us if we're supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis? And why would those groups work with Pakistan if Pakistan was working with US?

Most importantly, US is not really our master if we're supporting Taliban, Haqqani, Al Qaeda, are they? By you're metaphor, we can only have 1 master, but here we have 2. :lol: And we're not taking orders from one of the masters but rather working against them. :lol: Not much of a master they are.

You know it's really simple yet you have to make it so hard.

Again read my post and understand it..were you loyal to one master..you in your own words are a lap dog..but since your are loyal to many ..do their bidding irrespective of the fact..it is harming your own interests..what does that make you??

They're more or less conspiracy theories since these claims are backed by no evidence.

If you do agree with the 'evidence' in the article, then you must also agree that bharat supports terrorism:

Now on the other hand, you do seem to be making a diversion, because ares was claiming that US is Pakistan's master. What you posted is thus irrelevant.

My point was simple... how can US be our master if we're supposedly supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis and whatnot. We're not exactly treating them like our master, are we? To two contradict each other. You can either believe one or the other. If you believe both, then obviously you have no idea about logic and rationality and will make yourself believe what you want to believe.

What I do believe is that India has always maintained the same stand for decades on before on Pakistan,when the west ignored it since it was an allied state.I am actually pleased that the United States has been dealt the same cards by Islamabad,serves them right for ignoring us.Although this time,Pakistan seems to have bitten off more than they can chew.

You don't understand the whole master-chamcha thingi?It's because of the aid you guys take from them,their drones(which you ironically denounce) that take off from your bases,your airspace is pretty much their airspace,CIA agents get to walk away after going on shooting sprees etc. etc.

Again read my post and understand it..were you loyal to one master..you in your own words are a lap dog..but since your are loyal to many ..do their bidding irrespective of the fact..it is harming your own interests..what does that make you??

Oh dear...

I used the word "lapdog" to refer to what you were saying about Pakistan and it's relation to USA. I never said Pakistan is US's lapdog.

Now how exactly we're US's lapdog if we're supporting the said groups. Not exactly treating them like our master, are we? Quite the opposite in fact.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

You don't understand the whole master-chamcha thingi?It's because of the aid you guys take from them,their drones(whom you ironically denounce) that take off from your bases,your airspace is pretty much their airspace,CIA agents get to walk away after going on shooting sprees etc. etc.

But then we're supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis? :lol:

You STILL do not see the obvious contradiction? :lol:

We're not exactly treating them like our master, are we, if you also agree that we're supporting these groups? Quite the opposite in fact.

We're supporting them in some cases but then backstabbing them? Is that what you're trying to say? In that case, we're not treating them as masters, since we're not taking our orders from them and working against them.

Oh dear...

I used the word "lapdog" to refer to what you were saying about Pakistan and it's relation to USA. I never said Pakistan is US's lapdog.

Now how exactly we're US's lapdog if we're supporting the said groups. Not exactly treating them like our master, are we? Quite the opposite in fact.

Still not able to understand simple English..are we??
Let me put it in even simpler words.

I never called you a US lapdog..but I did say, you have sold out your sovereignty to many ..depending on who is paying and at what time of the day..do you dispute it??..Do you need facts??

Guys common karzai is a Pakistani agent...he was supported by us in recent elections. Dont go with his appearance.
Afghanistan needs money and he is just need Indian money and in the end this money will help ISI in Afghanistan so chill guys.
KArzai is a double agent. appeared to be CIA but works for ISI.

Who told u that??...:what:
i think some lal toopi wala told u that...:lol:

Still not able to understand simple English..are we??
Let me put it in even simpler words.

I never called you a US lapdog..but I did say, you have sold out your sovereignty to many ..depending on who is paying and at what time of the day..do you dispute it??..Do you need facts??

:lol:

The problem here is that you're unable to understand simple logic. Selling out sovereignty and what not amounts to being a lapdog. So essentially you're calling us their lapdog, since we 'sold ourselves to them'.

Now the question is... why would they pay us aid and money if we on the other hand were supporting Taliban and whatnot? Can you answer that? There has been noise about Pakistan supporting Taliban for several years now, yet they've only, more or less, tripled the aid.

But then we're supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis? :lol:

You STILL do not see the obvious contradiction? :lol:

We're not exactly treating them like our master, are we, if you also agree that we're supporting these groups? Quite the opposite in fact.

How more clear do you want it? Pakistan is playing both sides,Comprende?You wanted them for the cash and guns and yet couldn't say goodbye to your old gun toting pals.The yanks woke up to the truth a little late and made ******** of themselves.Not that we are complaining!!! But you will probably lose out on an ally that still is the sole superpower in the world on account of your own stupidity.

How more clear do you want it? Pakistan is playing both sides,Comprende?You wanted them for the cash and guns and yet couldn't say goodbye to your old gun toting pals.The yanks woke up to the truth a little late and made ******** of themselves.Not that we are complaining!!! But you will probably lose out on an ally that still is the sole superpower in the world on account of your own stupidity.

So you agree that US is not our master, correct? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom