What's new

India to continue support to Afghanistan: Rick Perry

Well its your wish..nobody asked you to get involved in the first place ;) .

Rick Perry is the frontrunner for 2012 US presidential election.:usflag:

Luckily no. Obama is the frontrunner for the 2012 election. Mitt Romney is his most likely challenger, though Obama has a small lead over him. Herman Cain is next for the Republican primary, though I expect that if he does manage to get the Republican nomination he'll lose by a landslide against Obama. Newt Gingrich comes next in the polls, with Ron Paul after him. Finally, Rick Perry comes in, in 6th place overall for the 2012 presidential election.

And living in Texas, I know plenty of people who would seriously consider leaving the country if Rick Perry by some miracle became president.

Hoping for Ron Paul to become the president. He's the most sane and sound politician in Washington. He probably won't though, as the US media is blacking him out.

I am not interested in rhetoric but rather facts.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Ok, so US is Pakistan's master, yet we also supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis. :lol:

You're still unable to see the obvious contradiction here? Why would US support us if we're supporting Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis? And why would those groups work with Pakistan if Pakistan was working with US?

Most importantly, US is not really our master if we're supporting Taliban, Haqqani, Al Qaeda, are they? By you're metaphor, we can only have 1 master, but here we have 2. :lol: And we're not taking orders from one of the masters but rather working against them. :lol: Not much of a master they are.

You know it's really simple yet you have to make it so hard.

This was just, Pakistan.......trying to be over smart, but get caught by there master donors red handed and taught a lesson to remember their relation's reality as they were taught during Raymond Davis case.

Dog is a race having very rare quality..... loyalty!!!!!!!!! but, it is not the case here!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't America try to dump his aid in IRAN's throat instead of Pakistan?????????

This was just, Pakistan.......trying to be over smart, but get caught by there master donors red handed and taught a lesson to remember their relation's reality as they were taught during Raymond Davis case.

Dog is a race having very rare quality..... loyalty!!!!!!!!! but, it is not the case here!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't America try to dump his aid in IRAN's throat instead of Pakistan?????????

The prophecy is true...The troll master has returned .....

This is hilarious Pakistanis calling India a lap dog of US when they were slaves to US for the last 60 yrs and now are the same to China

no surprises here.

the american puppet state has no other choice but to support afghanistan.

y u get so hyper everytime india is apprised. Is it some thing related to your commie education and censored media?
look to your friend(your dumping ground) who is and who will always remain american puppet state.
and why its bothering you after all, you yourself are super-power ain't you? or its just bubble blown out of proportion in your so called high IQ nut size mind.

Luckily no. Obama is the frontrunner for the 2012 election. Mitt Romney is his most likely challenger, though Obama has a small lead over him. Herman Cain is next for the Republican primary, though I expect that if he does manage to get the Republican nomination he'll lose by a landslide against Obama. Newt Gingrich comes next in the polls, with Ron Paul after him. Finally, Rick Perry comes in, in 6th place overall for the 2012 presidential election.

And living in Texas, I know plenty of people who would seriously consider leaving the country if Rick Perry by some miracle became president.
The only sane person to me is "Ron Paul" who can only bring US supremacy back. but alas its the media joker who doesnt want him to be so. though in short run "Ron Paul" as US Prez will affect India's strategic aspiration but in the long run it will be good to have him as a friend of India.

Back
Top Bottom