What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

That would be incredibly lame, instead of lowest total cost, it'll be among the highest total cost options.

I really dono , and i dont think current govt and our agencies are that stupid.... But having said that i am surprised with 36.....

Look at that Rafale deal with Egypt .5 billion $ deal for just 24 plane.

Here 4 billion $ deal for 36 planes .Means another lucrative negotiations is already going on .
@SpArK @sancho

36..... .Too less for our requirement...... Hope there is discussion for rest 90

..I too have the same point...
..Modi is intillegent enough not to put himself in the situation...
..he must be having a different idea...for the remaining numbers..

It does not make sense ...

But them Time will tell us ...

especially since we are not privy to inside information .we will have to see how situation evolves in future ...

what you worried about ...... Single fare double journey !!!
CCP06EgUMAEQ3p5.jpg

Do we have to wait till PM is back from tour for more details on this stuff? Is anyone going to take questions from media?
Nobody has yet uttered a single word about mmrca
Smartly so.
IAF wants the plane it selected after trials irrespective of how they come. The number may be low, but government has vindicated stand of IAF that it wants MMRCA and not heavy fighters that were touted as possible replacements. Let MMRCA negotiations continue and reach a meaningful end, but till that time, the protector of our skies know, that there concerns are topmost and bureaucratic hurdles will not come in way of their genuine needs.

Look at that Rafale deal with Egypt .5 billion $ deal for just 24 plane.

Here 4 billion $ deal for 36 planes .Means another lucrative negotiations is already going on .
@SpArK @sancho

Keep egypt aspect away from this...... our deal was for 126 and probability of a follow up order.... ( i dont think there is any comparison in this case, unless you want to compare the prices for the sake of it)

Okay guys twitter is flooded with 144 numbers. 36 in fly away condition + 108 built in India. Can't confirm authenticity of the info though

Back
Top Bottom