What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

These number of Rafael are too low to make any impact.
More over Pakistan was not really kept in frame of mind for Rafael.

The whole Pakistani doctrine of minimum attack maximum defence is perfect. No matter how much india try to increase number once in the Pakistani territory their radar and most importantly better pilot. Will come in framework. In dog fights it's a Pakistani edge.
Wash your mouth with holy water, else you will be considered a false flagger.

Feeling the heat :laugh:....for something which hasn't seen light of the day, you are a genius, one wonders what would you people do if there was no PDF.....so rather than advising me, go and rant your banter on that BR zoo to make yourself feel better.
I used to hate u for being biased. But saw your reply on paf thread got to respect u brother. Also I realise Indian are bit too one dimensional and adment. Too much jingoism. I apologise for being rude and abusive to u. May be you don't even remember.

Because 4.5 gen age is almost over its 5th gen.
then when why china is still Manufacturing J-10,J-11 etc mate 4.5 will be still remain main back bone on 90 % of air force's around world . 5 gen will be still beyond reach because it Costly Maintenance cost and technical difficulties.
Even IAF will Face difficulties in Adopting FGFA
Secondly Pakistan is one of the best airforce. They are flying diverse fighters.
They have extremely good pilot training.
They have very good g2a target system.
They have small territory to cover. They have smaller enemy the gap compare to china india and india pak is different
yes they good but not that Much that they will negate all the operational superiority of IAF. IAF Exercise in with USAF,RSAF & other is example they Not Rookies Either

I used to hate u for being biased. But saw your reply on paf thread got to respect u brother. Also I realise Indian are bit too one dimensional and adment. Too much jingoism. I apologise for being rude and abusive to u. May be you don't even remember.
No harm done my friend, have a debate, agree to disagree and move on. :cheers:

then when why china is still Manufacturing J-10,J-11 etc mate 4.5 will be still remain main back bone on 90 % of air force's around world 5 gen will be still be beyond reach of because it Costly Maintenance cost and technical difficulties.
Even IAF will Face difficulties in Adopting FGFA

yes they good but not that Much that they will negate all the operational superiority of IAF. IAF Exercise in with USAF,RSAF & other is example they Not Rookies Either
Because they don't really have threat of fifth gen till now, also India is too small airforce to attack them. India is more on defence.

They have j20 and j31. Two programme, can also buy pakfa when ever.

--''''''-------'----------

As for Pakistan they have superior pilot training. Just see the falling number of jets on indian side. They have much less andThey are flying older fighter.

Last edited:
Brother now the negotiation edge is gone.
India don't have options. It was best to ink with these 36. Why delay?
Due Know what is Procedure of Signing such deal .And who told you Negotiation Edge is gone

The way India has wasted away 17 years without acquiring any new fighter aircrafts is as if the country was under sanctions. Really unfortunate for India but very very fortunate for Pakistan to make up for the lost decade of the 1990s.

Because they don't really have threat of fifth gen till now, also India is too small airforce to attack them. India is more on defence.

They have j20 and j31. Two programme, can also buy pakfa when ever.

--''''''-------'----------

As for Pakistan they have superior pilot training. Just the falling number of jets. They are flying older fighter.
@MilSpec Is this guy is Indian or trolling

True that. 36 rafales will give IAF some relief along with MKIs till 108 Rafales arrive at later stage.

The way India has wasted away 17 years without acquiring any new fighter aircrafts is as if the country was under sanctions. Really unfortunate for India but very very fortunate for Pakistan to make up for the lost decade of the 1990s.
Here DM is talking about new type of aircrafts not new aircrafts. In that case India has inducted over 220+ MKIs in last 12-13 years. Let alone 33 Mig-29Ks for navy till date.

So Congress is trying reverse psychology on BJP and Swamy,huh.Wonder how it will work out for them.

So Congress is trying reverse psychology on BJP and Swamy,huh.Wonder how it will work out for them.

New aircrafts ? We are inducting 22 Mki every year while ,now LCA tejas is also online.by 2017-2018 . IAF will need more as they are phasing out more squadron than inducting.By 2017 there will be no Mig 21 and Mig27 around which constitute 1/3 of IAF strength.

These number of Rafael are too low to make any impact.
More over Pakistan was not really kept in frame of mind for Rafael.

The whole Pakistani doctrine of minimum attack maximum defence is perfect. No matter how much india try to increase number once in the Pakistani territory their radar and most importantly better pilot. Will come in framework. In dog fights it's a Pakistani edge.
When you don't know anything then why to post.Rafale gives safe distance to shoot down anything flyng while pounding on ground at the same time.Now do you understand why am saying this ? Ok Talking about better pilots even US says the same when it comes to WVR Indians are better but in this era why they need to focus on this not honing BVR skill where Indians pilots are blessed with thanks to earlier trance of R77 and Matra530 since mid 90s.

Back
Top Bottom