What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

Windjammer Your really clutching at straws.

Our PRIME MINSTER has just signed a deal in PARIS govt to govr to get 36 STATE OF THE ART RAFALES.

EVERY NEWSPAPER IN THE WORLD IS REPORTING

THEY ARRIVE ALL 36 INSIDE 24 MONTHS

but you put your head in the pillow AND HOPE ITS A DREAM

CARRY ON

MEANWHILE

New aircrafts ? We are inducting 22 Mki every year while ,now LCA tejas is also online.by 2017-2018 . IAF will need more as they are phasing out more squadron than inducting.By 2017 there will be no Mig 21 and Mig27 around which constitute 1/3 of IAF strength.

When you don't know anything then why to post.Rafale gives safe distance to shoot down anything flyng while pounding on ground at the same time.Now do you understand why am saying this ? Ok Talking about better pilots even US says the same when it comes to WVR Indians are better but in this era why they need to focus on this not honing BVR skill where Indians pilots are blessed with thanks to earlier trance of R77 and Matra530 since mid 90s.
Once you enter their territory . They know you are there and then comes dog fights. Pilot vs pilot.

Pakistan is playing within its premises. They always gave a better answer. Just read unbiased history. My pilots are no less but Pakistani seem to have better training.

Once you enter Pakistan during war the whole concept changes you are right in front within their land base radar and AWACS. Now you have hidden targets from g2a and anti aircraft and their pilots.

I don't care for USAF pilot they never fought against real airforce. Indian and Pakistani have and these country possess better pilots.

New aircrafts ? We are inducting 22 Mki every year while ,now LCA tejas is also online.by 2017-2018 . IAF will need more as they are phasing out more squadron than inducting.By 2017 there will be no Mig 21 and Mig27 around which constitute 1/3 of IAF strength.

When you don't know anything then why to post.Rafale gives safe distance to shoot down anything flyng while pounding on ground at the same time.Now do you understand why am saying this ? Ok Talking about better pilots even US says the same when it comes to WVR Indians are better but in this era why they need to focus on this not honing BVR skill where Indians pilots are blessed with thanks to earlier trance of R77 and Matra530 since mid 90s.
Once you enter their territory . They know you are there and then comes dog fights. Pilot vs pilot.

Pakistan is playing within its premises. They always gave a better answer. Just read unbiased history. My pilots are no less but Pakistani seem to have better training.

Once you enter Pakistan during war the whole concept changes you are right in front within their land base radar and AWACS. Now you have hidden targets from g2a and anti aircraft and their pilots.

I don't care for USAF pilot they never fought against real airforce. Indian and Pakistani have seen better airforce in past. Also these country possess better pilots.

Guys let's call T a T ... so this article had lots of wrong info isn't it F3. 3 capable to fire Meteor and Nuclear war head ?

I'm surprised at the scared reaction of the Indian fanboys. Sounds like they've woken up to the reality of the MMRCA flop saga... just like they woke up to the LCA - Flying Rickshaws.

I don't think Pakistan has restricted any country from importing the JF-17 Thunder, so, if the push comes to shove there's always that option for India.
best of luck with your bandar then :rofl:

Guys let's call T a T ... so this article had lots of wrong info isn't it F3. 3 capable to fire Meteor and Nuclear war head ?

You mean TTA = Think Tank Analyst? As far as ASMP-A cruise missiles are concerned - they are not up for sale by France for them being a "pre-strategic" weapon, the last-resort "warning shot" prior to a full-scale employment of strategic nuclear weapons. Instead BrahMos-M will be used.

And yes F3 standard is very well capable to fire Meteor BVRAAM. But where is it written it is not?

There is no cut in the overall numbers. 36 Rafales will be purchased in flyaway condition direct from France. The remainder will be manufactured in India itself under a new HAL-Dassault consortium.
60-63 is the number being thrown around, that is cut from 126. If 36 is the number than it is new, and my comment was made probably before that number came to light.

Modi aya rafale laya

On top:Which AA missile would come with This Rafale F3

So guys let's clarify for the record Rafale F3 can fire Meteor Missiles and we cane use Rafale for nuclear weapons delivery ?

I'm surprised at the scared reaction of the Indian fanboys. Sounds like they've woken up to the reality of the MMRCA flop saga... just like they woke up to the LCA - Flying Rickshaws.

I don't think Pakistan has restricted any country from importing the JF-17 Thunder, so, if the push comes to shove there's always that option for India.
This is the biggest load of BS I have heard in a long time.

Please don't bring jf17 here. Rafael is no match for it. Now su30 mki is like a child paper plane.

Good night it's a men discussion. Yours is most stupid comment I read whole day here

Back
Top Bottom