What's new

India to build sea bridge, tunnel to connect Sri Lanka at a cost of Rs 24,000 crore: Nitin Gadkari

The govt will do whats needed and whats best for SL

You are seriously deluded if you think the Ranil - Chandrika cabal will do what's best for Sri Lanka. They've always done things only for themselves and their cronies, as well as pleasing the west so they can go on holidays and visit Britain and the USA in peace. Sri Lanka has been turned into a $hit hole that is going nowhere under Ranil. Look at the state of the country, it is a backwater with no development, the economy has been screwed, the rupee is crashing etc etc

Previously Sri Lanka had corruption and development.

Now it has corruption and no development.

You can enjoy living in squalour, dirt and muck while political fighting and crying about bras are the order of the day. Sri Lanka has a very bright future no doubt.

Banned for what ??!!?? Goes without saying you may be one of the few sensible Indian posters here on PDF, I've seen transgressions by other posters being let go that would be unimaginable in some other forums

Lets just say I got into a heated argument about the firefighter attack/ koran burning piece of news on this thread:

Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island | Page 2

All of that part of the discussion got purged and everyone who exchanged in that part was given the boot.

Basically I asked for a certain religion/society to hold up a mirror to itself before calling another one as "crusaders/fanatics" etc....and I guess that technically goes against the forum rules. I saw a good amount of others get banned too so I am not bothered about it too much, mods seem to be acting strongly these days....thats fine.

@Vauban saw all of it go down :D but of course we must not discuss any further lest we step on more toes.

Back
Top Bottom