What's new

India to build high-cost highway in Tajikistan

it was just a weak attempt to show / respond in a quiet manner to people playing rich that please take care of youw own house first. there are far worst example could be shown but i tries in a nice way. there is a saying,

Ghar mae nahi cholay amman chali bhunanay

my english is not good enough to translate.
I understand what you're trying to point out but surely there's merit in trying to put resources into diplomatic initiatives in new markets India is trying to enter. Friendly initiatives today can be worked into business initiatives for tomorrow, economically it's a sound move.

Should we pour resources into improving our country, definately, but not at the cost of future growth.

I understand what you're trying to point out but surely there's merit in trying to put resources into diplomatic initiatives in new markets India is trying to enter. Friendly initiatives today can be worked into business initiatives for tomorrow, economically it's a sound move.

Should we pour resources into improving our country, definately, but not at the cost of future growth.

All well and good theoretically. While your own family and children crying with hunger etc and instead you take care of your own family and children, you want to do things for your neighbor or someone who you think can benefit you in future, and your children and family suffered and died.

Is this future growth or something else?

Oh I see ... I have seen some thread like countdown to supa-powa 2020.
Congrats and be happy.

Well nations who await foreign alms from abroad for infra development can sit back and envy while we are more than happy to provide funds for projects abroad. :-)

Well nations who await foreign alms from abroad for infra development can sit back and envy while we are more than happy to provide funds for projects abroad. :-)

The investment you have done based on evil interests and blowing back - accept or not such investments are going to fail miserably :enjoy:.

Good news. completing hard infrastructure projects in the CARS will help increase India's influence in the region.
After Iran and Nepal, such influence would allow India to kidnap Pakistanis from Tajkistan as well.

The investment you have done based on evil interests and blowing back - accept or not such investments are going to fail miserably :enjoy:.

More If's and But's, huh ?? Our money our choice. I guess it's none of anyone's business. ;)

More If's and But's, huh ?? Our money our choice. I guess it's none of anyone's business. ;)
Huh ... I wish to see your money as per your choice - encourage you to spend more :dirol:.

Back
Top Bottom