What's new

India to build high-cost highway in Tajikistan

So, my claim proved that you always assumes things. Again here what you assumed never claimed by me.

Had I ever said that Pakistan have more export to mentioned countries?
Export is the weakest link of Pakistan's economy and the impact are all visible in shape/status of it.

Again you are always quick to jump to conclusions and assumption. Just posting articles will only help you to increase your posts at PDF but won't enhance your knowledge. Contain yourself.
So are you going to enlighten me with your knowledge or just continue those circular talking points?

So are you going to enlighten me with your knowledge or just continue those circular talking points?
IMO you does not need any enlightenment more than what I posted.
For Indian investment, it won't bore the fruit according to Indian desires the taste could be different.

Even Corruption, Kickbacks cannot justify this deal. Pathetic Tajiks

IMO you does not need any enlightenment more than what I posted.
For Indian investment, it won't bore the fruit according to Indian desires the taste could be different.
So blame India for not learning from its failures and provide no further details ?

How do you even shift the topic from Tajikistan to Afghanistan ?

As you said though, this be your turf and you are free to troll, enjoy the echo box mate.

You are a very passionate poster for Pakistani affairs, isn't this thread derailment though? Your arguments on merits are far superior.

So blame India for not learning from its failures and provide no further details ?

How do you even shift the topic from Tajikistan to Afghanistan ?

As you said though, this be your turf and you are free to troll, enjoy the echo box mate.

IMO you are just copying the same, which already been answered. Just jumping to conclusions and echoing, keep on and cheers.

IMO you are just copying the same, which already been answered. Just jumping to conclusions and echoing, keep on and cheers.
Ok I'll play along, my comprehension skills are severely lacking, I couldn't make heads or tails out of what you posted, if you could in simpler, smaller words please explain how :
1. Tajikistan = Afghanistan
2. India - Tajikistan infrastructure deal = failure (supposed) in Afghanistan
3. If own turf = full authority to troll.

I would be most appreciative.

I agree. How can Tajikistan ignore it's Ummah brother?

leave Pakistan aside despite having much better roads then you, How about fellow Farsi Nation Iran? how can one avoid their neighbor whom world call Infra king "China". anyways as i said even corruption and kickbacks don't justify this Pathetic deal. Tajik dictators are trying to reach the limit of absurdness.

leave Pakistan aside despite having much better roads then you, How about fellow Farsi Nation Iran? how can one avoid their neighbor whom world call Infra king "China". anyways as i said even corruption and kickbacks don't justify this Pathetic deal. Tajik dictators are trying to reach the limit of absurdness.
It's a deal between India and tajikistan, why are you getting upset if it didn't go to China?

Both Coke and Pepsi have their own market share and customer base alone with millions of other similar products around the globe. Everyone have their own space. Hope this answer your doubt ??? :p:

You are a very passionate poster for Pakistani affairs, isn't this thread derailment though? Your arguments on merits are far superior

it was just a weak attempt to show / respond in a quiet manner to people playing rich that please take care of youw own house first. there are far worst example could be shown but i tries in a nice way. there is a saying,

Ghar mae nahi cholay amman chali bhunanay

my english is not good enough to translate.

Back
Top Bottom