What's new

India: the US doormat into Asia?

Nor were they gonna allow Drone strikes or Abbotabad Raid.......................but Americans did it anyways:lol:
And all Pakistanis got was a lousy apology!!!:lol:

Look at the title and look at what you are posting. I suggest it would help if you actually take the time to read the article and absorb the points the Indian author has made. I note still not one Indian chap has added to the debate - just attempt cheap shots. The behavior of the US in our region has simply pushed Iran, China Russia and Pakistan to form closer bonds. Its known as neighbourly love...

Indians still carry around their slave mentality and can not see themselves as a sovereign state. It is really a shame. They have become a pawn in the designs of Americans in the region with only one purpose to balance China for American interests. The irony is that they are doing it happily. That is what hurts the most. They are proud of it. Doing it for Americans.

seems like the uneducated mullah taliban is better than you in grasping things.. :lol:

Taliban praise India for resisting US’s Afghan call - Indian Express

Look at the title and look at what you are posting. I suggest it would help if you actually take the time to read the article and absorb the points the Indian author has made. I note still not one Indian chap has added to the debate - just attempt cheap shots. The behavior of the US in our region has simply pushed Iran, China Russia and Pakistan to form closer bonds. Its known as neighbourly love...

Yes I do not know why Indians object to this. It is written by an Indian and he is quoting Indian diplomats in describing India as America's door mat.

I am sure you will say the incident of american soldiers killing 17 civilians only kids and women while asleep in their homes wasnt intentional as well and was done by only a certain group but it does reflect the respect and honour they have for a general afghani..

The place where 18 civilians were killed in an air strike is my province and village I went there and met the people that was very sad and I asked an old men who lost his grand children and told me that we were not allowed by the Taliban to flee the house until we were hit by an air strike! he even told me that Americans apologized but Taliban had no shame and nothing such thing came up from them!

seems like the uneducated mullah taliban is better than you in grasping things.. :lol:

Taliban praise India for resisting US’s Afghan call - Indian Express

How can one be more dumber than you who has not learnt even a lil bit how to read b/w lines..

Vikram Sood, a former chief of India’s intelligence agency, said the Taliban statement held an implicit warning for India.

“It’s more a gentle reminder asking India not to mess around in Afghanistan after the Americans leave,” he told Reuters

The things that made you open yr mouth is infact a very serious warning for you guys to stay away from a'fghan affairs..

I am sure you will say the incident of american soldiers killing 17 civilians all kids and women while asleep in their homes wasnt intentional as well and was done by only a certain group but it does reflect the respect and honour they have for a general afghani..

Yes this was a tragedy. And now Indians are trying to help. But they will fail. Americans are silly they do not realise India has no border with India

Geography Lesson for Americans - YouTube

yes I can answer that question, it was Pakistan.
now you can answer my question, who is going to replacing Pakistan?

Sorry to say that there is no country in Asia that betrayed Asia as much as Pakistan did since 1970's. So, in a sense, nobody is going to replace Pakistan.

Most of your actions and decision were short sighted and now they have come back to haunt you.

How can one be more dumber than you who has not learnt even a lil bit how to read b/w lines..

Vikram Sood, a former chief of India’s intelligence agency, said the Taliban statement held an implicit warning for India.

“It’s more a gentle reminder asking India not to mess around in Afghanistan after the Americans leave,” he told Reuters

The things that made you open yr mouth is infact a very serious warning for you guys to stay away from a'fghan affairs..

ohh yaa .. now you believe what Indian Intelligence agency says rite.. here you go... this one by chinese analyst..

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/india-will-not-ally-with-us-against-china_780124.html

So right my friend. America India are going to sort out Afghanistan without Iran Pakistan Russia China or more importantly with a puppet regime in Afghanistan :rofl:

The place where 18 civilians were killed in an air strike is my province and village I went there and met the people that was very sad and I asked an old men who lost his grand children and told me that we were not allowed by the Taliban to flee the house until we were hit by an air strike! he even told me that Americans apologized but Taliban had no shame and nothing such thing came up from them!

Dude I am not referring to any airstrike it was a shooting rampage on sleeping women and kids..US soldier kills 16 Afghan civilians in deadly shooting rampage | Mail Online

It happened just recently but I am surprised to see how you tend to distort truth and I wonder about your actual location yu dunt seem to be an afghan as they are known for their honour and love for honesty..How can one be happy with such merciless killings of his fellow country men and women..

Indians still carry around their slave mentality and can not see themselves as a sovereign state. It is really a shame. They have become a pawn in the designs of Americans in the region with only one purpose to balance China for American interests. The irony is that they are doing it happily. That is what hurts the most. They are proud of it. Doing it for Americans.
COME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!!!
-It is pakistan who has leased 6 Military bases to the USA and has housed 100's of American troops
-It is Pakistan that get's $1.65 billion in military Aid to do America's bidding
-It is Pakistan, whose mainstream fighter would fall into disrepair if America get's angry......
-It is Pakistan, which even after so many american attacks on innocent civilians, is happy with an apology, that too delivered grudgingly.......

Face it!! Pakistan has been an American doormat for years!!!
And you accuse us of being one!! The irony cannot be more!!!:lol:

Haha Indian news related to US but posted in Iranian section by our respectable :rofl: elite member , just to impress his Iranian counterparts:lol:

Yeah we know! Aryan is just doing some 'not so surprising' stunts by posting this into Iranian section, if you understand what I mean?

Hey isn't Iran too creating problems for Pakistan in Afghanistan. Pakistan want India out of Afghanistan but Iran won't let that happen. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom