What's new

India: the US doormat into Asia?

Can anyone tell me the name of the country which openly provided their resources, armed forces and their soil to US to be used against another brother country in exchange for few dollars? I think it was India right folks for we are doormat so we brought US into the region.

Pakistan is China's closest ally and would never allow its territory to be used against China. As far as Iran goes our govt has confirmed that it will never allow it's territory to be used against Iran. In fact all the neighbourhood aside from India is openly supportive of Iran:

Iran Gets Diplomatic Boost In Beijing, And Not Just From China

June 7, 2012 3:03 PM EDT

Iran is getting a major diplomatic boost in Beijing. The support is not only coming from China, but also from Russia, Central Asian states and Pakistan.

Iran Gets Diplomatic Boost In Beijing, And Not Just From China - International Business Times

Pakistan is China's closest ally and would never allow its territory to be used against China. As far as Iran goes our govt has confirmed that it will never allow it's territory to be used against Iran. In fact all the neighbourhood aside from India is openly supportive of Iran:

Iran Gets Diplomatic Boost In Beijing, And Not Just From China

June 7, 2012 3:03 PM EDT

Iran is getting a major diplomatic boost in Beijing. The support is not only coming from China, but also from Russia, Central Asian states and Pakistan.

Iran Gets Diplomatic Boost In Beijing, And Not Just From China - International Business Times
Nor were they gonna allow Drone strikes or Abbotabad Raid.......................but Americans did it anyways:lol:
And all Pakistanis got was a lousy apology!!!:lol:

Superb piece Aryan...one of your many gems to come i guess !!

Brother I am here to serve and will provide you many more gems.

Ah That would be ur neighbour...All MIGHTY PAKISTAN.....

:guns:

What has that got to with the OP. You Indians really are trying to emulate your leader Jai Maraj in trolling I guess?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/187855-top-10-trolls-internet-history.html

Q. India: the US doormat into Asia?
A.we all know the answer to that.

Mate read the article it is written by an Indian and it is Indian diplomats who are calling India the doormat not me. All I say is if the cap fits.

True Aryan, I was also in doubt. They attacked Afghanistan from Indian bases, got their supplies via Indian route to Afghanistan for 11 years and eventually signed the agreement to remain in the region for 10 more years! all is India's fault! India really is a traitor country to Asia!

True Aryan, I was also in doubt. They attacked Afghanistan from Indian bases, got their supplies via Indian route to Afghanistan for 11 years and eventually signed the agreement to remain in the region for 10 more years! all is India's fault! India really is a traitor country to Asia!

Don't you support american presence in afghanistan?

AND Y THIS TOPIC IS IN Iranian Defense

Because Chinese and Pakistanis know India to be a door mat for America. Iranian brothers are just learning.

Don't you support american presence in afghanistan?

Of course he likes Americans killing Afghanistan. American soldiers pi$$ing on the dead and burning Koran

Indians still carry around their slave mentality and can not see themselves as a sovereign state. It is really a shame. They have become a pawn in the designs of Americans in the region with only one purpose to balance China for American interests. The irony is that they are doing it happily. That is what hurts the most. They are proud of it. Doing it for Americans.

It would have been good for their own people to be with Pakistan Iran and China. But what can we do if they have been brainwashed they even want to look white It has been discussed here before:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/20820-india-white-skin-right-skin.html

Because Chinese and Pakistanis know India to be a door mat for America. Iranian brothers are just learning.

Of course he likes Americans killing Afghanistan. American soldiers pi$$ing on the dead and burning Koran

If Americans kill terrorists that's what I support not only in Afghanistan but 'other' places as well, Americans pissing on dead shows a group of them as savages we have nothing to say about it and burning Koran was not intentional in any way.

Can anyone tell me the name of the country which openly provided their resources, armed forces and their soil to US to be used against another brother country in exchange for few dollars? I think it was India right folks for we are doormat so we brought US into the region.

yes I can answer that question, it was Pakistan.
now you can answer my question, who is going to replacing Pakistan?

Nor were they gonna allow Drone strikes or Abbotabad Raid.......................but Americans did it anyways:lol:
And all Pakistanis got was a lousy apology!!!:lol:

What has that got to do with the article which shows that even Indian diplomats think of India as America's door mat

nvm................

Yes never mind you know that article is true

If Americans kill terrorists that's what I support not only in Afghanistan but 'other' places as well, Americans pissing on dead shows a group of them as savages we have nothing to say about it and burning Koran was not intentional in any way.

I am sure you will say the incident of american soldiers killing 17 civilians all kids and women while asleep in their homes wasnt intentional as well and was done by only a certain group but it does reflect the respect and honour they have for a general afghani..

Back
Top Bottom