What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

in a nutshell, to invade an enemy, u need to have a 3:1 superiority ratio. for mountain terrain, the ratio becomes 5:1.

in 62, the chinese invaded with a 10:1 ratio. Now, they wont even get 2:1, not to mention advanced fighter bombers placed there such as su30mki

2. Tibet

correct. that too. Here, india has the clear advantage

No, you will get nothing, China will still beat you down like nothing.

This forum has usually has alot of flaming on it. Compared to other forums like Military Photos which is much more balanced. Thread has turned in China Vs India.

There are many accounts of the Sino-India war, actually China was better Experienced in Mountain warfare during that time and still is today, Tibet is a strategic place including very high, Whoever Holds Tibet holds the waters of Asia including the upper hand in victory yes it will be different then the Sino-Indian war of 1962 however Chinese still have an upper hand they have experienced Mountain warfare training many years in Tibet while India is currently building a defensive guard.

correct. they had experienced troops from the korean war. they knew about mountain warfare.

The indian counter attack was pathetic at best. not only were they severely outnumbered, half of them died of cold because they were sent to fight in that altitudes in summer clothing.

It was a baptism of fire for india, the once neglected military was rejuvenated in full steam

correct. they had experienced troops from the korean war. they knew about mountain warfare.

The indian counter attack was pathetic at best. not only were they severely outnumbered, half of them died of cold because they were sent to fight in that altitudes in summer clothing.

It was a baptism of fire for india, the once neglected military was rejuvenated in full steam

Wrong on that Korean War was alot of Urban warfare then Mountain warfare read up on that Most of the Korean war Veterans were stationed near Korea. depends Indian Army not ready for War with China : Neighbours News - India Today

Guys, Truong Sa, who started this thread, has been known to instigate verbal wars between the two most populous people in the world while she giggling on the sideline.

No brother, I read it in a newspaper of Malaysia, I just wanted to post it up for all to see.
I would not expect a war between India and China, even on the keyboard.

Please do not call me "she", as you see, I even had to remove my favorite avatars.

Nope, most of them were 18 years old border ranger from the Sichuan province, and our minister of defence General Liang Guanglie was a 22 years old Lieutenant at that time who participated the 1962 War.

Liang Guanglie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we didn't fight the mountain warfare during the Korean War.

This forum has usually has alot of flaming on it. Compared to other forums like Military Photos which is much more balanced. Thread has turned in China Vs India.

China has a best duo here in ChineseTiger1986 and Determined Tiger. I'm rooting for them.

No brother, I read it in a newspaper of Malaysia, I just wanted to post it up for all to see.

Please do not call me "she", as you see, I even had to remove my favorite avatars.

Think he has a point you know of these kinds of threads start flame wars and this forum moderation is so weak it's the most liberal of all forums, if we were on Military photos you would see alot more respect then Two countries talking of Nuking each other.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

China has a best duo here in ChineseTiger1986 and Determined Tiger. I'm rooting for them.

Isn't Determined Tiger Cambodian ?

Oh, sorry, that girl in the picture is so beautiful, I though it's you. No disrespect was meant.

1962 will not repeat. when China PM talken about friendship with India but China had suddenly attacked. Betrayal policy no help you in future.:coffee:

Of course, it will not repeat the 1962, because the next time India will cease to exist as a country if she decides to mess with China.

1962 will not repeat. when China PM talken about friendship with India but China had suddenly attacked. Betrayal policy no help you in future.:coffee:

It's just the fanboys on both sides that talk of war when trade and economy is the number one thing that matters.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Oh, sorry, that girl in the picture is so beautiful, I though it's you. No disrespect was meant.

You had a point on what you said.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Of course, it will not repeat the 1962, because the next time India will cease to exist as a country if she decides to mess with China.

Unlikely, Trolling much does not help either.

Back
Top Bottom