What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

China should immediately thrash Bharat just like 1962 and occupy parts of vietnam & phillipines. They should show who is the real
Asian leader and works for peace and this time china should take arunchal and free NE.

China should immediately thrash Bharat just like 1962 and occupy parts of vietnam & phillipines. They should show who is the real
Asian leader and works for peace and this time china should take arunchal and free NE.
It has nothing to do with Bangladesh here, and VietNam-Phillipines have good relationship with Bangladesh too. so don't use false flag, troll :coffee:

China should immediately thrash Bharat just like 1962 and occupy parts of vietnam & phillipines. They should show who is the real Asian leader and works for peace and this time china should take arunchal and free NE.

That's a lot of workload you're putting on the Reds. Even for "friends". :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

It has nothing to do with Bangladesh here, and VietNam-Phillipines have good relationship with Bangladesh too. so don't use false flag, troll :coffee:

He hasn't heard of anything that happened beyond 1962. But good catch on the flag part. :D

wrong the truth is vietnam wants good relationship with philipine but philipine said we dont want anything with poor vietnam, actually vietnam is begging philipine to help them but philipine basicly told vietnam to f off :rofl:

wrong the truth is vietnam wants good relationship with philipine but philipine said we dont want anything with poor vietnam, actually vietnam is begging philipine to help them but philipine basicly told vietnam to f off :rofl:

Oh, you're so smart. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall who doesn't need to think and just echoed back. It is possible to boycott China made products. We don't need you to believe it, it will just come sooner or later. It's a simple logic which you failed to understand. There's a buyer and there's a seller. A country that buy your products also has the power to control whom it buys from. China is not the only seller out there. Just saying. You're helping us but we're also helping you.

oh really, so now you think for the world ?
Here I see sick little poor viet, without any proof, without any thing but their ridiculous claims after claims in a troll war.
Showing their hatred.
Look at the respond for a richer Thai.

Asking Thai to genocide their own people for viet, as they admited without shame, for what ? because some guy said Thai is richer ?
Showing clearly their mind-set, the genocide mind set.
It's not Chinese I see, it's viet and their dirty mind, dirty talk , and worthless claim.
SCS is another worthless claim come from a crazy mind of viet.
Well, you deserve everything China did to you, and the cambodia did to you too.

What you think and what others think is two different things, poor little fools
That's what I think.
But dont worry, when China nuke you all to dirt to reduce a threat to their people, we will cry you a river, nothing more.

One more thing, do we support genocide popaganda in this forum , because that's what viet do, all of them ?
Is this never end, why some member talk and some without moral said : kill them, all, kill ? WTF ? who are they ? lord of the world ?
Is that person above me is Canadian, I'm sshame that Canada produce such an utter nazi.

As for you, you're so wise, did I hurt your feeling? You're already so emotional and sensitive like the rest of the Chinese internet warriors on here. First, get a history book and start reading and get some knowledge before you start bashing then maybe I might take you seriously. Why are you even ashamed of Canada? why don't you move back to China, the land of opportunity. LMAO, you make me laugh so hard, I'm about to fart. This isn't about China, it is about India. We support whom we want. China is doing so well so it's time for India to do it better. That's the point of boycotting China made products and shift this to India.

I ve heard of cub-55 enough, you only have this one or you are a nuts?

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

You can't live a day without made in china. No one will boycott Chinese product except for nuts.

There's a lot of people live without made in China. We actually live better without Chinese made product. Why? simple answer is quality, not quantity. You have to live in North American to understand this logic.

This thread is a mess.

Claiming massive swathes of territory and using a military buildup as a scare tactic is not going to win any country any friends.

Oh, you're so smart. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall who doesn't need to think and just echoed back. It is possible to boycott China made products. We don't need you to believe it, it will just come sooner or later. It's a simple logic which you failed to understand. There's a buyer and there's a seller. A country that buy your products also has the power to control whom it buys from. China is not the only seller out there. Just saying. You're helping us but we're also helping you.

As for you, you're so wise, did I hurt your feeling? You're already so emotional and sensitive like the rest of the Chinese internet warriors on here. First, get a history book and start reading and get some knowledge before you start bashing then maybe I might take you seriously. Why are you even ashamed of Canada? why don't you move back to China, the land of opportunity. LMAO, you make me laugh so hard, I'm about to fart. This isn't about China, it is about India. We support whom we want. China is doing so well so it's time for India to do it better. That's the point of boycotting China made products and shift this to India.

There's a lot of people live without made in China. We actually live better without Chinese made product. Why? simple answer is quality, not quantity. You have to live in North American to understand this logic.

LMAO, you think anybody who think you are trash is chinese ?
it's just viet mind set dupe, you can fart , that's what you are .
I'm ashame of canada produce such trash like you, maybe we shouldn't let you in in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom