What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

ahhh ahahahah, welcome to earth, you're just born.

will you kindly shut up till your country gdp can over take thailand or else we just couldnt take poor vietnam seriously and what ever you say is just completely useless, also please note i said thailand to make it easier for useless vietnam to achieve .:rofl:

will you kindly shut up till your country gdp can over take thailand or else we just couldnt take poor vietnam seriously and what ever you say is just completely useless, also please note i said thailand to make it easier for useless vietnam to achieve .:rofl:

lol, says the internet warrior. how about you grow some balls and bring your a$$ to canada and shut me up in person.

Thailand must beg for US's protection, and Chinese is dominate her economy , Nothing pround of it. So, now, you suggest that some country having glorious hystory like VN-Iran etc must beg for US's protection inorder to get "rich" like TL ??

So, I suggest that you Chinese must knee down to Japan to get rich like thewm too :coffee:

lol, says the internet warrior. how about you grow some balls and bring your a$$ to canada and shut me up in person.
I know there are lots of Vietnam gang in Canada, are you one of them?

Thailand must beg for US's protection, and Chinese is dominate her economy , Nothing pround of it. So, now, you suggest that some country having glorious hystory like VN-Iran etc must beg for US's protection inorder to get "rich" like TL ??

So, I suggest that you Chinese must knee down to Japan to get rich like thewm too :coffee:
Vietnam's economy is collapsing.

Viet and Huaxia was brothers in the ancient time. We didn't fought against each others. But Han was product of assimilation with Hu, Mongolia, Manchu with fake ADN then Chinese became aggressive.:D
It's DNA, please examine your words before posting/

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Japan need to making living by trading with China.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

You buy the air tickets and i'm sure you dead when i come to you.

Take Thailand? ********. poor viets

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Thai is much richer than Viets. the other countries in Indo-china combined can not match Thai.

Take Thailand? ********. poor viets

Thai is much richer than Viets. the other countries in Indo-china combined can not match Thai.

We should suggest native Thai to send all Chinese-Thai home, Chinese in Thailand only bring problem to sub-Mekong nations:coffee:

Vietnam must beg for India and Russia protection, and Chinese is dominate her economy , Nothing pround of it. So, now, you suggest that some country having glorious hystory like Iran etc must beg for India and Russia protection inorder to get "rich" like TL ??

So, I suggest that you Vietnamese must knee down to Chinese to get rich like thewm:woot::lol:

We should suggest native Thai to send all Chinese-Thai home, Chinese in Thailand only bring problem to sub-Mekong nations:coffee:

Yeah, so 90% of the Thai may go back to China. Most of the Thai have Chinese descent and the native Thai were also from the north-China.

Yeah, so 90% of the Thai may go back to China. Most of the Thai have Chinese descent and the native Thai were also from the north-China.
That's Okay, we will support native Thai to send all of you home, we will support Thai native some CBU-55 to burn up Royal Chinese-Thai's family in few minutes if they refuse to go back to China.Thai's land belong to Thai people, not Chinese:coffee:

If Chinese wanna live peacefully in ASEAN, they must keep quiet and stop making trouble with another ASEAN nation like VN-Laos and Cambodia from now.
Nestea said:
Vietnam must beg for India and Russia protection, and Chinese is dominate her economy , Nothing pround of it.

So, I suggest that you Vietnamese must knee down to Chinese to get rich like thewm
Hehe, No Russian or Indian think they're "protecting" VN, and No normal Chinese dare to think China is dominate VN economy after we rammed your ship hard and China had to pay VN 200million $ for that incident :coffee:

It's DNA, please examine your words before posting/

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Japan need to making living by trading with China.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

You buy the air tickets and i'm sure you dead when i come to you.

Oh I'm so scared. How about pay yourself an air ticket to see me if you have enough balls. If you can afford one that is, dude, you're a peanut.

On the other hand, if we boycott China made product and allow India to manufacture these products, in the end, the products that are made in India would still remain cheap.

Why would I buy you an air ticket? If I was going to buy you an air ticket, most likely it would take you to hell. I thought you were smart. I don't need to be in a gang to own your a$$. The point I was trying to make was if you have enough balls to come see me in person, then pay yourself an air ticket you poor a$$ and stop making lame excuses, you lame o.
Dude, we're not come here to fight with some China red guard s , we just need to show to people how crazy and idiot they're,let's them ruin their own image in people's eyes bcz of their stupidity. that's all,

Dude, we're not come here to fight with some China red guard s , we just need to show to people how crazy and idiot they're,let's them ruin their own image in people's eyes bcz of their stupidity. that's all,

The world already know this. It's all over the newspaper. Boycott all Chinese made product as much as you possibly can. The best way for this is if a nation reduce its import from China.

Back
Top Bottom