What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

it is funny how we're arguing among each other while the Anglos just think we're all g**ks and c****ks.

but thats what happens when there's territorial conflicts. The Western Europeans are smart, they put their territorial conflicts behind them (US dominated them all) and instead focused on exploiting Africans, Middle Easterners, Eastern Europeans and Asians.

since territorial conflicts will never be solved by negotiation, and they cause conflict... well, short pain is better than long pain, but it won't be for us.

Pan-Asian is for weakling, i am not Pan-Asian, but Pan-Chinese only.

Japan/Korea/Vietnam are all a bunch of ungrateful weakling who is kissing the a$$ of the West, do you truly expect the help from these people?

Heck, China is growing stronger day by day, we may even be capable of taking down USA with our own, taking USA means to dominate over the entire western civilization.

For the same reason, i freaking hate those Pan-Asian geeks from AF, since Pan-Asian is 100% pointless just like the Pan-European white supremacism. Heck if you are non-Anglo white, then nothing you can look down on other races, since you are still belong to a weakling group of whites, the slaves of the mighty Anglo-Saxons.

Japan/Korea/Vietnam are all a bunch of ungrateful weakling who is kissing the a$$ of the West, do you truly expect the help from these people?

Heck, China is growing stronger day by day, we may even be capable of taking down USA with our own, taking USA means to dominate over the entire western civilization.

For the same reason, i freaking hate those Pan-Asian geeks from AF, since Pan-Asian is 100% pointless just like the Pan-European white supremacism. Heck if you are non-Anglo white, then nothing you can look down on other races, since you are still belong to a weakling group of whites, the slaves of the mighty Anglo-Saxons.

LOL, way to show your insecurity. You're so emotional for a pan-chinese. I thought you said you aren't weak? why show so much emotion on the internet? Oh please cry me a river.

Why just take over USA? take over the universe. You weakling.

LOL, way to show your insecurity. You're so emotional for a pan-chinese. I thought you said you aren't weak? why show so much emotion on the internet? Oh please cry me a river.

It is not emotional, but it is the reality.

For example, between Pakistan and those East Asian nations, who should deserve to survive for us.

Of course it is Pakistan, even the Pakistani belongs to a different race to us, but i would rather help them than helping you.

I don't really care if Japan/Korea/Vietnam getting wiped off the map, but as long as we have to help our friend Pakistan.

See, i am not racist at all. :azn:

many Chinese are poor Loser in real life, they only dare knee down to the bullier in China when bullier kick their @$$ and rob thier properies.
530547.jpg

images650778_H1.JPG

Keep hating and mumbling but don't forget to knee down,corwad :coffee:

It is not emotional, but it is the reality.

For example, between Pakistan and those East Asian nations, who should deserve to survive for us.

Of course it is Pakistan, even the Pakistani belongs to a different race to us, but i would rather help them than helping you.

I don't really care if Japan/Korea/Vietnam getting wiped off the map, but as long as we have to help our friend Pakistan.

See, i am not racist at all. :azn:

I haven't seen a crazy pan-Chinese yet. You're not even close to being crazy. No, you're not racist at all. There are people more racist than you. Is this something new to China or something?

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

many Chinese are poor Loser in real life, they only dare knee down to the bullier in China when bullier kick their @$$ and rob thier properies.
530547.jpg

images650778_H1.JPG

C'mon now Niceguy, be nice to these pan-chinese. They get emotional pretty easily and they are easily offended.

530547.jpg

images650778_H1.JPG

As long as China survives, there will be prosperity for East Asia, the rest like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are just expendable.

East Asia can survive without you, but it cannot survive without China.

I know it is harsh, but you know the truth hurts. :coffee:

As long as China survives, there will be prosperity for East Asia, the rest like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are just expendable.

East Asia can survive without you, but it cannot survive without China.

I know it is harsh, but you know the truth hurts. :coffee:

Truth do hurt for some, but not for us. We're used to it. Unlike the rest :) but hey good luck on your dream. Try not to stop dreaming :enjoy:

Truth do hurt for some, but not for us. We're used to it. Unlike the rest :) but hey good luck on your dream. Try not to stop dreaming :enjoy:

If you got butthurt by my post, then you don't have to reply me.

Since i was only talking to one of my fellow Chinese compatriots here. :coffee:

You guys are used to being colonized by the Chinese (for 1000 years), then French, then Japanese, then Americans :lol:

Good luck on your dream of Dai Viet and conquering ASEAN :lol: Reality is it's time for another 1979 spanking on the Vietnamese land border.

Did you notice they are kneeling down in a nice environment with clean streets and buildings, instead of the corrugated metal slum shacks I see in that Southeast Asian country :lol:

If you got butthurt by my post, then you don't have to reply me.

Since i was only talking to one of my fellow Chinese compatriots here. :coffee:

Aww, did I break your heart? should I call in a love cupid to give you a big hug? Your posts are actually quite amusing, but i do whatever I want to you. I was congratulating your endeavor dream and wish you good luck to your journey on dreaming. What's wrong with that? why you don't believe in dreams? I see.

You guys are used to being colonized by the Chinese (for 1000 years), then French, then Japanese, then Americans :lol:

Good luck on your dream of Dai Viet and conquering ASEAN :lol: Reality is it's time for another 1979 spanking on the Vietnamese land border.

HongWu, my butt is getting really itchy lately, please come over and give me a 1979 spanking. Please colonize my itchy a$$.

southeast asian countries are too weak,as weak as india.
we don't think southern countries is big treat.
The true treat always comes from the iron-willed northern countries.

southeast asian countries are too weak,as weak as india.
we don't think southern countries is big treat.
The true treat always comes from the iron-willed northern countries.

ahhh ahahahah, welcome to earth, you're just born.

HongWu, my butt is getting really itchy lately, please come over and give me a 1979 spanking. Please colonize my itchy a$$.

Wait for a moment, he will use his gun to colonize your itchy A$$ and make u au...au...au...en...en...

Back
Top Bottom