What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

Just out of the curiosity. :coffee:

Curiosity would get you into trouble, don't try it. Your parents wouldn't like it. You'd end up in trouble.

I wait for Vietnam to make the first military move, then we can finally unleash the PLA's firepower on Hanoi and then ethnic cleanse the whole northern Vietnam so we can settle more Chinese and Hoa. The USA used napalm and agent orange, and we should use those too.

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No rush, there's plenty of time for that but Vietnam is waiting for China to grow up first before we take any military action.

I wait for Vietnam to make the first military move, then we can finally unleash the PLA's firepower on Hanoi and then ethnic cleanse the whole northern Vietnam so we can settle more Chinese and Hoa. The pretty Vietnamese girls can stay but the ugly dirty men must go live in the jungles.

The USA used napalm and agent orange on Vietnamese, and we should use those too.

We should help the Hoa people to regain their position in Vietnam.

I wait for Vietnam to make the first military move, then we can finally unleash the PLA's firepower on Hanoi and then ethnic cleanse the whole northern Vietnam so we can settle more Chinese and Hoa. The pretty Vietnamese girls can stay but the ugly dirty men must go live in the jungles.

The USA used napalm and agent orange on Vietnamese, and we should use those too.

You are disgusting.

No need for that either. The Vietnamese already helping the Hoa people to regain their position. We already lay down the red carpet and our doors are open to welcome the Hoa people. Anytime now.

Yes, the modern day Vietnamese are just a mongrel mix of jungle indigenous Vietnamese people and French / US soldier genes. The true owners of Vietnam are the Hoa, ethnic Chinese who settled the land in northern Vietnam (China's Annan province) and fought off those jungle indigenous Vietnamese people. But today the jungle people rule Vietnam and killed off the true owners the Hoa.

China must take revenge on Vietnam for the Hoa and resettle northern Vietnam just as it always was for 1000 years.

Yes, the modern day Vietnamese are just a mongrel mix of jungle indigenous Vietnamese people and French / US soldier genes. The true owners of Vietnam are the Hoa, ethnic Chinese who settled the land in northern Vietnam (China's Annan province) and fought off those jungle indigenous Vietnamese people. But today the jungle people rule Vietnam and killed off the true owners the Hoa.

China must take revenge on Vietnam for the Hoa and resettle northern Vietnam just as it always was for 1000 years.

I could use a shower of agent orange right now hongwu, can you send a plane with such chemicals? i needed badly. I'm getting really itchy.

Your avatar is famous Qing's Emperer, it mean you are Manchu. It's better for you go back to Manchuli to ask independence to Manchu Guo.:coffee:

Around 1/3 of the modern Vietnamese males carry the Chinese gene marker, these individuals are Hoa.

Some Viet girls look practically indistinguishable from the Chinese girls from anywhere in the Mainland China, these could be the assimilated Hoa as well.

Around 1/3 of the modern Vietnamese males carry the Chinese gene marker, these individuals are Hoa.

Some Viet girls look practically indistinguishable from the Chinese girls from anywhere in the Mainland China, these could be the assimilated Hoa as well.

really? dude, no way. I'm 1% Chinese. I'm Hoa!

it is funny how we're arguing among each other while the Anglos just think we're all g**ks and c****ks.

but thats what happens when there's territorial conflicts. The Western Europeans are smart, they put their territorial conflicts behind them (US dominated them all) and instead focused on exploiting Africans, Middle Easterners, Eastern Europeans and Asians.

since territorial conflicts will never be solved by negotiation, and they cause conflict... well, short pain is better than long pain, but it won't be for us.

Most Hoa still look closer to Chinese, if you don't look anything like Chinese, then you are not Hoa. :coffee:

I am Hoa because I'm 100% Hoa. I look like this

ugly-dog.jpg

Chinesetiger, since I'm 100% Hoa, that means I'm 100% Chinese, then you must look like me.

Most Hoa still look closer to Chinese, if you don't look anything like Chinese, then you are not Hoa. :coffee:

Viet and Huaxia was brothers in the ancient time. We didn't fought against each others. But Han was product of assimilation with Hu, Mongolia, Manchu with fake ADN then Chinese became aggressive.:D

Back
Top Bottom