What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

Think he has a point you know of these kinds of threads start flame wars and this forum moderation is so weak it's the most liberal of all forums, if we were on Military photos you would see alot more respect then Two countries talking of Nuking each other.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Isn't Determined Tiger Cambodian ?

As the liberals say these days: Who ever is rooting for a war should first sent himself and his family in the front lines.

Frankly, I didn't check, Tiger sounds Chinese to me. Could be a diaspora though.

This forum has usually has alot of flaming on it. Compared to other forums like Military Photos which is much more balanced. Thread has turned in China Vs India.

as I said above, china is afraid of the participation of the U.S and India in the East Sea issue. They just want the world to not pay attention to it, and they will use their muscle strength to bully smaller weaker countries in the region, regardless of justice and international law. So, the chinese members are tended to jump up every time India interest in the East Sea.

Haha yeah right, how are you going to stop ships that are using non-Chinese flags (i.e. most of them)? :lol: And we can switch them all to flags of convenience when we need to.

If you try blocking the entire area, then all the other nations in Asia will suffer for it. And how long can India hold out, considering this?

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive

You can try it, we'll just switch the ship flags, and then cut off the whole of Northeast India via the "chicken's neck corridor". Partition version 2.0. :azn:

To reach Chicken neck corridor china has to go through this

sikkim_map.jpg

The border is lined with mountains with average height of 6000m with world's 3 highest peak kanchenjuna one among them and your joke of conscripts would be fighting Indian army in plains where IA would be using Heavy Weapons after crossing mountain ranges having depth of 400Km.

It would not be Partition2.0 but Chinese slaughter ∞.∞

We are waiting to fight for a flawless victory.

You would have to wait forever.

As the liberals say these days: Who ever is rooting for a war should first sent himself and his family in the front lines.

Frankly, I didn't check, Tiger sounds Chinese to me. Could be a diaspora though.

This forum is very liberal you can make insults and at religion alot Hinduism, Islam etc etc and the trolling on this forum is beyond anything, the Mods are very laid back they could be doing a better job. Tiger is Cambodian who lives in the USA.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

as I said above, china is afraid of the participation of the U.S and India in the East Sea issue. They just want the world to not pay attention to it, and they will use their muscle strength to bully smaller weaker countries in the region, regardless of justice and international law. So, the chinese members are tended to jump up every time India interest in the East Sea.

USA is coming back however India ? I do not think so. I have said it before world knows of this the UN even wanted to solve it, if you know the India China thing on this forum goes back long before the SCS comes, bit of a flame war between Indians and Chinese thats why.

People talk of war like it's fun on this forum on serious defence forums you would get IP banned for it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I don't think he was a Cambodian. Here, you can hang any flag if you want.

He's Cambodian. sure on that, Cambodia is one of the Pro China ASEAN countries.

Nope, most of them were 18 years old border ranger from the Sichuan province, and our minister of defence General Liang Guanglie was a 22 years old Lieutenant at that time who participated the 1962 War.

Liang Guanglie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we didn't fight the mountain warfare during the Korean War.

Wrong on that Korean War was alot of Urban warfare then Mountain warfare read up on that Most of the Korean war Veterans were stationed near Korea.

my mistake. i meant the chinese troops had war experience in korea which they used against india.

1962 will not repeat. when China PM talken about friendship with India but China had suddenly attacked. Betrayal policy no help you in future.:coffee:

i wouldnt exactly classify it as betrayal. but yes, nehru neglected the indian military and thought china would not attack, both of which turned out to be disastrous for us.

my mistake. i meant the chinese troops had war experience in korea which they used against india.

i wouldnt exactly classify it as betrayal. but yes, nehru neglected the indian military and thought china would not attack, both of which turned out to be disastrous for us.

China sent about 300,000-400,000 to Korea and the ones who came back were stationed near Korea, the Ones who fought in 1962 were entirely different.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

USA is coming back however India ? I do not think so. I have said it before world knows of this the UN even wanted to solve it, if you know the India China thing on this forum goes back long before the SCS comes, bit of a flame war between Indians and Chinese thats why.

You want to said that the India is not authorized to speak about the East Sea (south china sea), or to cooperate with Vietnam to exploit oil in the exclusive economic zone from Vietnam's? Give a compelling reason?

You want to said that the India is not authorized to speak about the East Sea (south china sea), or to cooperate with Vietnam to exploit oil in the exclusive economic zone from Vietnam's? Give a compelling reason?

No did not however China doesn't really fear India but it would have some things of concern on the USA. Point I was making was China does not take India seriously but it does with the USA.

People talk of war like it's fun on this forum on serious defence forums you would get IP banned for it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

He's Cambodian. sure on that, Cambodia is one of the Pro China ASEAN countries.

You didn't know nothing about Cambodian. Kh'mer people are never been pro chinese. In fact, for the languages Viet, Kh'mer and Mon (in Mianma) in the same group bcz most daily used of 100 words are similar.

Read up on what I said before Long and Tiger is Cambodia lolz.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

You didn't know nothing about Cambodian. Kh'mer people are never been pro chinese. In fact, for the languages Viet, Kh'mer and Mon (in Mianma) in the same group bcz most daily used of 100 words are similar.

Actually it seems you don't know, your really trying to compare languages for similarity and likeness really now ? Cambodia is one of the Pro China ASEAN countries now are you going to deny that or not.

There are many accounts of the Sino-India war, actually China was better Experienced in Mountain warfare during that time and still is today, Tibet is a strategic place including very high, Whoever Holds Tibet holds the waters of Asia including the upper hand in victory yes it will be different then the Sino-Indian war of 1962 however Chinese still have an upper hand they have experienced Mountain warfare training many years in Tibet while India is currently building a defensive guard.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

War is fun for the people talking of it for the soldiers it's hell on either side. thankfully leaders are much more saner.

Defenders have upper hand in mountain warfare.It applies to Both India and China,a reason that border is by and large static.

Back
Top Bottom