What's new

India - TDP cries for independent Telugu nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless thats the official position of TDP, every utterance by any TDP member can not be stretched to somehow claim that Namo is a traitor!!!

I mean I know Namo opponents have always used shrill cacophony as replacement for proof, reason, legal process and general common sense, but this particular line of thought is going too far. And all this even before TDP has confirmed alliance with BJP!!! WOW!!!

TDP was im alliance with NDA and is a prominent player there even now.

TDP was im alliance with NDA and is a prominent player there even now.

And how does assinine utterances by some TDP members make Namo a traitor again?

Is it TDP's position? NO
Is it BJP's position? NO
Was it TDP's position when they had an alliance with BJP in the past? NO
Do they have an alliance with BJP today? NO

Then WTF is this Namo bashing??? A traitor??? Really???

Nice, I guess they don't teach you that your Qaid himself had agreed with Mountbatten and Nehru that the formula would be- no state gets to remain independent, and rulers decide which way to go irrespective of religious mix. Post facto chance pe dance marne ka idea kahaan se ayaa janab?

Kya bongian mari jaa raha ---

Tell me simply do you consider state of J&K part of India? If Yes than shove your comments of punishing Pakistan where sun don't shine, because you can't punish other country by occupying your own territory.

And yeah - nobody other than you knows Siachen is revenge of Khalistan - a movement which is result of your own screw ups.

And yeah stick to the topic which is about Independent Telugu Country.

Is it TDP's position? NO
Is it BJP's position? NO

Considering that TDP has not disciplined said MLAs, fair to say it tacitly supports this as a pressure tactic. That's very bad. If you don't want namo to be linked to this, ask him to condemn it---he won't coz he wants Naidu's support. Therefore proved that Namo will go to great lengths to not antagonize these people.

Is it TDP's position? NO
Is it BJP's position? NO

Off late you are not visiting PDF (was banned :D). You've missed the posts of Bhai Zakir! He is hell bound to prove Modi as a Traitor & Spreading his Nefarious Propaganda here:crazy:....

Kya bongian mari jaa raha ---

Tell me simply do you consider state of J&K part of India? If Yes than shove your comments of punishing Pakistan where sun don't shine, because you can't punish other country by occupying your own territory.

And yeah - nobody other than you knows Siachen is revenge of Khalistan - a movement which is result of your own screw ups.

And yeah stick to the topic which is about Independent Telugu Country.

Oh we screw up allright. but siachen is revenge for khalistan, I actually got that insight from comments of a Pakistani journalist and then did some digging- walla. yeah J&K is a part of India- do you have any reason why it's not?

Off late you are not visiting PDF (was banned :D). You've missed the posts of Bhai Zakir! He is hell bound to prove Modi as a Traitor & Spreading his Nefarious Propaganda here:crazy:....

I'll be banned soon, matter of time. Anyways Punjabi Kudi, how have you been? Any new travel? I've travelled a bit lately, and more to follow.

BTW Bhai Zakir is a good guy and I wish people do not attack him personally as he's our brother with whom we have political differences.

This is what people eventually will resort for if "equality of rights" "Unity in diversity" is not respected.
Congress was the reason for Tamil movement before and now its responsible again due to their divisive politics. Hope people will throw them out for the sake of India.

Oh we screw up allright. but siachen is revenge for khalistan, I actually got that insight from comments of a Pakistani journalist and then did some digging- walla. yeah J&K is a part of India- do you have any reason why it's not?

Ok whatever you say :rolleyes:, now can we come back to topic "Independent Telugu Nation"? :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom