What's new

India - TDP cries for independent Telugu nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I guess they don't teach you that your Qaid himself had agreed with Mountbatten and Nehru that the formula would be- no state gets to remain independent, and rulers decide which way to go irrespective of religious mix. Post facto chance pe dance marne ka idea kahaan se ayaa janab?
By that logic isn't Junagarh ours?

Ok whatever you say :rolleyes:, now can we come back to topic "Independent Telugu Nation"? :pop:

It's a curious thing - every time you to intervene for something to be 'independent' on this side of the border, something becomes idependnt on the other side- strictly speaking we're not talking about independent Andhra but independent Sindh/ Baluchistan :)

I'll be banned soon, matter of time. Anyways Punjabi Kudi, how have you been? Any new travel? I've travelled a bit lately, and more to follow.

BTW Bhai Zakir is a good guy and I wish people do not attack him personally as he's our brother with whom we have political differences.

Ban hona toh laga hi Rehta hai! :D I'm doing fine, just busy with personal life & studies! Last year, I had planned to visit Keral & Pondicherry but couldn't go. Right after my Final Years exams i.e. 1st week of May (tickets booked), I & my friends are off to .........................:drag:

What are you up to these days and where did you travelled & are planning to?

For me Bhai Zakir is ain't a good guy! :disagree: :angry: I have beef against him, as he mocked 84 genocide victims!:pissed:

Last edited:
Back to what “India” was before the Brits came?

Today's India was the creation of the Brits。

lol :D this was the justification given by Britain for colonizing India for 200 years.

When you consider Kashmir as your toota howa ang than how you can call it punishment? Unless down in heart Indians knows that J&K rightfully belongs to Pakistan and you have occupied it.

Dude, Kashmiri people of both sides are demanding independent country. So stop BS. Yes even the so called Azad kashmiris also.

It's a curious thing - every time you to intervene for something to be 'independent' on this side of the border, something becomes idependnt on the other side- strictly speaking we're not talking about independent Andhra but independent Sindh/ Baluchistan :)

That's cool - Now can we come back to topic TDP leader demands Independent Telugu Nation? :pop:

You gotta keep practicality in mind.Give the jig up, making junagadh a part of Pakistan was stupid.
So now we should be practical? lol
Junagarh could very easily be a part of Pakistan as it has an outlet to the Sea.
The thing is your logic if flawed in its entirety because first Kashmir is ours but as you say it was upto the ruler hence Junagarh rightfully became ours.
But if population majority is the category the J and K is ours.

Dude, Kashmiri people of both sides are demanding independent country. So stop BS. Yes even the so called Azad kashmiris also.

I have no problem with J & K an Independent Country. Anyway comeback to to topic.

So now we should be practical? lol
Junagarh could very easily be a part of Pakistan as it has an outlet to the Sea.
The thing is your logic if flawed in its entirety because first Kashmir is ours but as you say it was upto the ruler hence Junagarh rightfully became ours.
But if population majority is the category the J and K is ours.

These things have been discussed here gazillions time, so - don't let them to derail the topic which is "TDP leader demands Independent Telugu Nation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom