What's new

India - TDP cries for independent Telugu nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No- you don't know the inside story. Most people don't know this but Siachen was India's 'punishment' for screwing around in Khalistan. As usual your ISI messed up.

When you consider Kashmir as your toota howa ang than how you can call it punishment? Unless down in heart Indians knows that J&K rightfully belongs to Pakistan and you have occupied it.

When you consider Kashmir as you toota howa ang than how you can call it punishment? Unless down in heart Indians knows that J&K rightfully belongs to Pakistan.

Yeah right...J&K belongs to Pakistan is probably the biggest myth being fed to you. When you let go of that idea, you'll start living in the real world for a change.

arrest these b!tches for such dramas...

chutiya saale... . aur unse bare chutiya wo hain jo unse khud ki party ko aacha batane ki politics karne ka natak kar rahe hain...
come on mate, this is legitimate way to protest...
I dont like the anti men divorce laws in India.. jai pakistan.. :)

Yeah right...J&K belongs to Pakistan is probably the biggest myth being fed to you. When you let go of that idea, you'll start living in the real world for a change.

LOL!!! That Toota Howa Ang and India's border with Afghanistan is the myth being fed to you. On one hand you guys jump up & down claim J & K to be part of India, in same breath you start boosting about how you captured an unoccupied land (which as per your claims is already yours) to punish Pakistan. Grow up and make your mind first.

yeah, :smokin: keep it up boys...........we got your back ;)

Then recommend your leaders to make a statement like this .Then you can see a reaction that is too embarrasing to Pakistan

Ya jai united Punjab with Chadigarh capital, jai Baluchistan, jai Sindhudesh....

yaar baaki bhi kuchh bachega kya naam dene ko fir.....

Add whatever you want, no problem with me :pakistan:

Unless thats the official position of TDP, every utterance by any TDP member can not be stretched to somehow claim that Namo is a traitor!!!

I mean I know Namo opponents have always used shrill cacophony as replacement for proof, reason, legal process and general common sense, but this particular line of thought is going too far. And all this even before TDP has confirmed alliance with BJP!!! WOW!!!

LOL!!! That Toota Howa Ang and India's border with Afghanistan is the myth being fed to you. On one hand you guys jump up & down claim J & K to be part of India, in same breath you start boosting about how you captured an unoccupied land (which as per your claims is already yours) to punish Pakistan. Grow up and make your mind first.

Nice, I guess they don't teach you that your Qaid himself had agreed with Mountbatten and Nehru that the formula would be- no state gets to remain independent, and rulers decide which way to go irrespective of religious mix. Post facto chance pe dance marne ka idea kahaan se ayaa janab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom