What's new

India - TDP cries for independent Telugu nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
kithna-dethi-hai-maruthi_logo.gif

Sonia.........???

Someone farted in the parliament yesterday. . . . Modi and BJP is responsible.. .:sarcastic:

1.) These are Modi's allies and just look at the pics and news as proof.

2.) BJP President feeling happy and delighted with TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, also see the pics of Modi as proof.

3.) Will you disapprove Modi? or feel happy that Modi is having alliance with anti India and pro separatist party???

We all know ur a Modi supporter, u really want separate countries out of India??

Let us not make this a partisan debate. I personally give a hoot both to BJP or Congress. These kind of unilateral actions by the centre over a southern state could lead to destabilization of the entire country, given that southern states are culturally different from north India, and have certain grievances on cultural invasion of north over south. Thank god the state in question was not Tamil Nadu, otherwise the effect would have been 100 times more than it is now.

1.) These are Modi's allies and just look at the pics and news as proof.

2.) BJP President feeling happy and delighted with TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, also see the pics of Modi as proof.

3.) Will you disapprove Modi? or feel happy that Modi is having alliance with anti India and pro separatist party???

I will vote for Modi . . . . I'm a traitor. . . . Now go cry me a river. . .:sarcastic:

I will vote for Modi . . . . I'm a traitor. . . . Now go cry me a river. . .:sarcastic:

Thanks for accepting it.

We all know Modi fans are anti India but pro modi. They just want Modi, India jaye bhad main.

All the members and admin should note that from now on i can call "chak de INDIA" a Traitor as he accepted it and have no objection it.

All the international, Indian viewers and members should note that:

Modi fans are openly admitting that they are hardcore Modi supporter even at the cost of India. :eek:

They are fanatics and hypocrites. :angel:

Marshals is not something illegal they are part of the parliament as per the constitution only. And their duty is to help the speaker of the parliament to run the house and bring house in order.

We are not saying the protesters should be shoot at sight or get prison.

What we want is that if these protesters have any doubt or demands they should raise in the writing, have debate and let the parliament decide on the basis of the voting.

But this hostage of democracy and endless blackmail should not be allowed. Do u support pepper sprey, coming into well, fights and knife fight etc. There is a limit to everything.

Its holding up whole parliament and various important law, as bjp just don't want anti corruption law to be passed its doing cheap politics.
No, I said kniefs and pepper sprays (or any instrument carried with aim to harm others into parliament) should be dealth by marshals.
Members being unruly is their priviledge, parliament is for adults, its not a school. You dont go there wearing uniform and listen to what speaker has to say.

Thanks for accepting it.

We all know Modi fans are anti India but pro modi. They just want Modi, India jaye bhad main.

All the members and admin should note that from now on i can call "chak de INDIA" a Traitor as he accepted it and have no objection it.

Call me a traitor . . . and i will screw your happiness. . . .:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom