What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

indians and their superpower dreams.

not even we say we will become a superpower and we are way ahead of india and extending our lead.
yet indians say they will rule the world.

the sheer arrogance of indians makes me puke.

I am asking again..did Indian State said anything about becoming a super power? Indians in PDF don't count.

Rome was not built in day..is it. When we became independent, I think its Winston Churchill who said that India as country will cease to exist within 10 years as such a diverse country cannot get hold together. But after 64 years we are still intact with the largest democracy, 2nd fastest growing economy and the 4th largest military power. That in itself is an achievement. How many countries can claim this achievement?

lie, lie and lie.

2nd fastest growing economy? even we are not the fastest.
4th largest military power? :rofl: stop it, i cant stop laughing.
you are the number 1 importer of weapons,i will give you that.
democracy? you mean how power has stayed with one ruling family since your 'independence'. the funny thing is you actually believe your 'elections' are not rigged by your ruling dynasty.

india is number 1 when it comes to poverty, mortality, defacation, corruption.

not even we say we will become a superpower and we are way ahead of india and extending our lead.

This is the indian nature, unfortunately.

lie, lie and lie.

democracy? you mean how power has stayed with one ruling family since your 'independence'. the funny thing is you actually believe your 'elections' are not rigged by your ruling dynasty.

You've summed up what india was, and is in a few words.

lie, lie and lie.

You've summed up what india was, and is in a few words.

Rome was not built in day..is it. When we became independent, I think its Winston Churchill who said that India as country will cease to exist within 10 years as such a diverse country will face problems in getting its act together. But after 64 years we are still intact with the largest democracy, 2nd fastest growing economy and the 4th largest military power. That in itself is an achievement. How many countries can claim this achievement?

largest democracy - ? doubtful. This country has cast system and legalized reservation system base on that.
2nd fastest growing economy - ? Absolutely not. There are many fast growing countries than India.
4th largest military power- ? It may be 4th largest military though.

The OP intention of starting this thread is successful... congrats NeutralCitizen

I bet if a Indian would have Started this Thread he would have been Banned by now...

You would be a fool to think India won't be a global super power within the next 30 years or so. I'm willing to bet right here that India's economy will pass China within that time period. India is friends with the right people.

lie, lie and lie.

Can't help you if want to live in your delusions.

largest democracy - ? doubtful. This country has cast system and legalized reservation system base on that.

Just bcs you don't agree doesn't mean that its not the truth.

2nd fastest growing economy - ? Absolutely not. There are many fast growing countries than India.

Like what Sri Lanka...Will they rival India in its size and scope.

4th largest military power- ? It may be 4th largest military though.

Whats the difference?

I can say one thing most of Indian members on PDF won't live that long to see when India becoming "Superpower" ;)

Dont worry i will wait till 2070 and we wont be able to see ur nation.It will be under water ;)

Back
Top Bottom