What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

indians and their superpower dreams.

not even we say we will become a superpower and we are way ahead of india and extending our lead.
yet indians say they will rule the world.

the sheer arrogance of indians makes me puke.

OP isn't Indian

hahah Country become a superpower ... buying weapons FROM OTHER COUNTRIES... half stuff IMPORTED from other countries more thn half population under poverty... half population don;t even have toilets LOL watay Supa Power HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Nixon impresses me more and more ;)

This is why India came last place in the world, during the OECD Educational tests. :wave:

Who cares..its not as if with all that high IQ Chinese are doing anything spectacular either... other than ofcourse making knockoffs of products from around the world including the ones designed by low IQ Indians like the below:

anbt49.png

So CCp propaganda kid...
According to u middle class should have cars and luxury? then they are called rich people..Ur own country have a share of urban rural divide... Let not the prosper of shangai and beijing delude u..
U must travel inside china and tibet to know what u r talking about...
lol you just agreed with my point, in west and developed nations and also developed areas of China these things are not exclusive to rich people but to all middle-class families.

we moved our luxury lines to China from London, you think we are guided by delusions like Indians? lol, kid one of my shops in China 3 monthes revenue is more than my shop in Covent garden can make in a year``
and also due to too much Indian boasting of their 'potential' so we went to India to do market research, but all we can conclude is India is too overrated, and india simply dont have the middle-class (maybe 5% including the top ones) according to global purchasing trend and standards``

and in terms of Tibet, sorry it has better GDP per capital than India, and extreemly ignorant Indians think China only has Beijing and Shanghai shining``lol, but in reality any top 50 major chinese cities can out run your shining Mumbai and Dehli any day...kid again, none's business is guided by delusion

of course we are developing nation, so that 35% middle-class is your government propaganda

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

lol you just agreed with my point, in west and developed nations and also developed areas of China these things are not exclusive to rich people but to all middle-class families.

we moved our luxury lines to China from London, you think we are guided by delusions like Indians? lol, kid one of my shops in China 3 monthes revenue is more than my shop in Covent garden can make in a year``
and also due to too much Indian boasting of their 'potential' so we went to India to do market research, but all we can conclude is India is too overrated, and india simply dont have the middle-class (maybe 5% including the top ones) according to global purchasing trend and standards``

and in terms of Tibet, sorry it has better GDP per capital than India, and extreemly ignorant Indians think China only has Beijing and Shanghai shining``lol, but in reality any top 50 major chinese cities can out run your shining Mumbai and Dehli any day...kid again, none's business is guided by delusion

u made some money go sleep. u got kindergarten tom.

Kid we dont have communist media to make u believe what the govt wants u to believe...
We have free media to know whats delusion or not...
Indian Middle class is 5%? Get off kid...
U have no idea about textile store and jewel stores profit in india.. even poor people in india save money to buy gold...
As for market research i think it must be a really bad company like ur rotting media who instill lies to believe in communism,,,
Dont do comedy again...

Come on guys when a salesman wants to sell some weapons of course they butter India up. Whilst chuckling behind Indians back. Super powers were not in the past known to purchase weapons from other nations. They make themselves.

Dont twist statements..
Indians never say this kinda statements..
In this context its the russian envoy to india.. His role is to make india feel good..
Like how many leaders come to pakistan and say" pakistan is important partner against terrorism"
But when they come to india they say" pakistan is helping terrorist. It needs to do more"
Its more for domestic consumption... Its always countries like US, UK, west who give statements on india like this...

^^ Exactly. The Russians are sellin something here, hence the puffery. No need to get worked up about it.

The man from Russia is a good businessman.

Come on guys when a salesman wants to sell some weapons of course they butter India up. Whilst chuckling behind Indians back. Super powers were not in the past known to purchase weapons from other nations. They make themselves.

We are a new type of Superpower...Koi Shak??

^^ Exactly. The Russians are sellin something here, hence the puffery. No need to get worked up about it.

The man from Russia is a good businessman.
Check the nationality of the OP and answers by Indians here.

A lot of Indian members going on the ban list, soon.

Also, I want to tell my Indian friends that, while I think that you have some of the smartest people in the world when it comes to certain stuff, more smarter than people from other nation, I believe that the other 80% of your country, even if they get a proper education and life, are going to put the whole country down.

A lot of Indian members going on the ban list, soon.

Also, I want to tell my Indian friends that, while I think that you have some of the smartest people in the world when it comes to certain stuff, more smarter than people from other nation, I believe that the other 80% of your country, even if they get a proper education and life, are going to put the whole country down.

How that is even possible?? Lack of education and access to quality life is the root of problems of not only India but also countries around the world.

as per my thinking, a country with 1.2 billion population cannot have high GDP per capita like that of UK,USA..because global economy cannot accommodate it,but with even middle income economy with this much amount of population India as a whole will be economical superpower for sure and can be a superpower if it do very well in research and development in every field which is a very difficult task but then i repeat our average living standard will not be as good as US,UK had at their time. Same applies to China which is already quite ahead of India.

Back
Top Bottom