What's new

India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over traditional Jamdani Sari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Bangalis traditionally make low quality Jamdani. Ask you Kolkata housewives how do they adore BD Jamdani.
Buddy as far as i know all those "Bangladeshi" jamdani sarees are actually made in Nadia district by the Hindu Bengali weavers.I have personally watched them weaving those "Bangladeshi" Jamdanis and believe me all of them(at least from what i saw) were malauns like me;).So technically the Kolkata housewives only get to wear Indian made Jamdani sarees:azn:.

Your brethern always mentioning Lungi in the defense forum. The point is we can't discuss Lungi without Sari !!

Awesome.

Just change the name from Taj Mahal to 'Modi Mahal' !!!
Well we have got special plans for Taj Mahal.Actually i am going to tell you about our secret plan regarding the Taj;):wave:.We will simply convert it to a Shiva temple in the near future:lol:.I hope this will make you really happy lungi:rofl:

India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over our traditional products like Nakshi katha, Jamdani sari and fazli mango and claimed rights over thousands of year old Bangladeshi tradition.

You came into being only in 1971. How is it thousands of years old?

After 1947, you became a proxy arab state accepting arabic religion and arabic culture infused to the local Buddhist and Hindu culture of the land.

So how is sari even Bangladeshi?

You came into being only in 1971. How is it thousands of years old?

After 1947, you became a proxy arab state accepting arabic religion and arabic culture infused to the local Buddhist and Hindu culture of the land.

So how is sari even Bangladeshi?
After 47? You mean to say there were no Muslims before 47 in this subcontinent?
Hmmm,have to talk to some Burmese ( tibbetian descendant s )about their ware a bouts before 47.
And as for Saree.it became ours same way indian Hindu attire dhoti became churidaar/salwar :yay:

Hmmm,have to talk to some Burmese ( tibbetian descendant s )about their ware a bouts before 47.
And as for Saree.it became ours same way indian Hindu attire dhoti became churidaar/salwar :yay:

There was no Muslim nation before 47 in the subcontinent. Oh and the thousands of years of Bengali culture was not an Arabized mix that you lot practise in order to impress your donors in Saudi.

Burmese? :lol:

Go see a map, Arab.

It won't be blasphemous to see one and realize that the world is round.

Wear Burkha

BD should worry if India steals your patent on Burka, why do you worry about Sari?

Three things stand out in your inane deception blitz:

1) You as a self proclaim atheist promoting hindu extremist and COMMUNAL agenda. Question, one should ask, what does that make you?

2) You indians live in akhanda varat pipe dream and think india own everything in south Asia. That hindu class and caste based mentality (among other things) brought india from akhanda varat to where it is today. You need to check the reality - indian chest thumping hegemonic brand originates from hindu class and caste, resoundingly rejected in every corner of south Asia.

3) Your incestuous appetite for deception - "a goodly portion of the BD posters here are on record stating that they draw their cultural inclinations form the middle east as such they have forfeited any right to claim the indigenous culture and its constituents as their own"

A culture can be influenced in many different ways from many different sources. Just because Bangladesh and Bangladeshis influenced more dominantly by Islamic culture, does not mean Bangladesh forfeited its right on heritage and products. If you can not fathom right from wrong and such universal fact, people should ask, is your comment worth reading? I would let PDF decision makers ponder on your worth as think tank.

Oh no, this has nothing to do with any communal sentiments, that would be nigh impossible for a nastik like me.

This has plenty to do with the indigenous culture, a goodly portion of the BD posters here are on record stating that they draw their cultural inclinations form the middle east as such they have forfeited any right to claim the indigenous culture and its constituents as their own, I am simply advocating that you folks maintain consistency and stick to your belief of separation from the malaunic culture in all things, lets not indulge in hypocrisy just because some coin might be involved.

As for a PDF think tank endorsing something that you find objectionable or inane, well I have simply taken a leaf out of your own notebook, in fact it is a reflection of your own driving ideology, we are not the same and that which is indigenous is not yours' and in fact must be diligently rejected since you lot draw not only your lineage (as Khair and co. claim here) but also your culture from lands other than the Indian subcontinent (as evident by the broad scale endorsement of the adoption of the Arabic script by your compatriots), as such it is only natural that we are the inheritors of all that was a product of this land and its culture.

It is not robbery, it belongs to us since we are the inheritors of the land while all the rest have been relegated to the what were once mostly the frontier lands (barring an exception here or there, say like Lahore or Karachi) of the region.

Last edited:
Three things stand out in your inane deception blitz:

1) You as a self proclaim atheist promoting hindu extremist and COMMUNAL agenda. Question, one should ask, what does that make you?

2) You indians live in akhanda varat pipe dream and think india own everything in south Asia. That hindu class and caste based mentality (among other things) brought where india from akhanda varat to where it is today. You need to check the reality - indian chest thumping hegemonic brand originates from hindu class and caste, resoundingly rejected in every corner of south Asia.

3) Your incestuous appetite for deception - "a goodly portion of the BD posters here are on record stating that they draw their cultural inclinations form the middle east as such they have forfeited any right to claim the indigenous culture and its constituents as their own"

A culture can be influenced many different ways from many different sources. Just because Bangladesh and Bangladeshis influenced more dominantly by Islamic culture, does not mean Bangladesh forfeited its right on heritage and products. If you can not fathom right from wrong and such universal fact, people should ask is your comment worth reading? I would let PDF decision makers ponder on your worth as think tank.
mind your language pole vaulter. .. If these Hindu didn't helped in 71 there wouldn't be BD now... post reported about incestuous stuff...

There was no Muslim nation before 47 in the subcontinent. Oh and the thousands of years of Bengali culture was not an Arabized mix that you lot practise in order to impress your donors in Saudi.

Go see a map, Arab.

Duffer.Muslim is a person who practice Islam. There is nothing called Muslim nation.
And I really did not understand the rest.you do know that Arab culture as you say it,is admixtures of different cultures of all of Arab world. Which by the way your forefathers ( if from this subcontinent) followed.
The language that india use is also from that world if not same.
Blasphemous? For what? Moron.....
The world is round and did not created in 3/5 days.and first sun then world.the bible says the other way.
  • I still don't understand what you tried to say..

@Al-zakir has admitted himself that he prefers to wear a Arab style thobe. Other bangladeshis should follow his example.
Why,when did AL zakir became our father of the nation. Its his personal choice.Pope wears a thobe.what does it mean? Pope is an arab?:haha:

mind your language pole vaulter. .. If these Hindu didn't helped in 71 there wouldn't be BD now... post reported about incestuous stuff...
You should mind yours,next time I see a direct accusation against Bangladeshi about mythical indian propaganda about poll vaulting to your shit hole.you will be reported.
And know thy history. You helped in minor way.took credit in major way.
Only Brits could keep india under its thumb from thousands of miles away.Pakistan couldn't do it.Even they knows it.
TUI TO KON CHAAR....

Last edited:

Go see a map, Arab.

before 1947, bengali muslims used to act like muslims. after 1947, we started acting like psuedo hindus. before 1947 we resisted suppression from Hindu zamindars. and after 1947, we lovingly embraced Hindu zamindars and their impositions. before 1947 Tagore was an oppressor. and after 1947 he became a de facto literary father to impress our former overlords now based in Calcutta

Buddy as far as i know all those "Bangladeshi" jamdani sarees are actually made in Nadia district by the Hindu Bengali weavers.I have personally watched them weaving those "Bangladeshi" Jamdanis and believe me all of them(at least from what i saw) were malauns like me;).So technically the Kolkata housewives only get to wear Indian made Jamdani sarees:azn:.

Well we have got special plans for Taj Mahal.Actually i am going to tell you about our secret plan regarding the Taj;):wave:.We will simply convert it to a Shiva temple in the near future:lol:.I hope this will make you really happy lungi:rofl:

Well you can't change it to a Shiva Temple without taking Taj Mahal down. In that case Taj Mahal will cease to exist. The problem is no will visit India as a consequence, as the Taj Mahal is the primary reason foreign tourist visit India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom