What's new

India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over traditional Jamdani Sari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies look adorable in saree not in checked lungis holding basket of machis

It's the rural population which wears Lungis same with sarees. What is machis?
Urban population women wears salwar kameez and saree is sometimes used for special occasion and events.

LOL What we can stole from a 40 years old country? :lol:
Everything your cultures, dresses, languages all are from India and you are telling us that we stole from you Saree o_O Seriously? :o:

LOL What we can stole from a 40 years old country? :lol:
Everything your cultures, dresses, languages all are from India and you are telling us that we stole from you Saree o_O Seriously? :o:
Mental dilusion due to overconsumption of maccher bhaat with milk:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Al-zakir has admitted himself that he prefers to wear a Arab style thobe. Other bangladeshis should follow his example.

Thobe is a popular garment among Bd Muslims, especially among Hajji.

I wear it sometime during Jumma or Eid prayer.

It's the rural population which wears Lungis same with sarees. What is machis?
Urban population women wears salwar kameez and saree is sometimes used for special occasion and events.
By reading your post I think, you do not really get out of your urban house. There are at least twenty young housewives in my own family in the village. Most are the wives of my cousins and second cousins. Every one wears salwar-kameez and almost no one wears Saree.

Same is true with lungis. Very few of the young school-going boys wear them unless needed. Note that dress culture has been changing with the economic development and higher level earning. School girls as usual wear salwar-kameez.

from intellectual property we have come to which DRESS is of which RELIGION!!!! I love BD DEFENSE section :rofl:

india stolen bangladesh rights over its traditional saree ?
Bangaldesh stole indias right over its traditional land.

u guyz give us our land back which u occupy.
every morning when u wake up, u shud thank indian govt for your freedom and our land.

1513231_645564618820053_736552460_n.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@BDforever jaisai log hi pole vaulting try karte hai
@BDforever ne Bangladesh par saate par lagai thi apni meme ki dukan nilam ho gayi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom