What's new

India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over traditional Jamdani Sari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Built by hindus using material of hindus land and using money looted from hindus...so not muslim in reality only namesake

Well same argument here, traditional Jamdani saris are made by Muslim Bangladeshi workers on Bangladeshi land using our own money. So if you still believe you own its IP, then we own Taj Mahal's IP.:P

From when did Nakshi katha, Jamdani sari and fazli mango became Indian? :cheesy: These Indians are dacoits of the higest order. But the fault lies squarly with awami malauns who didn't defend BD's rightful claim over these products. :hitwall:

Aao aur le jao
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hindi one-liner trolls. I understand "le ja" though. We won't have to "le ja" the Mahal itself sir, because, soon, very soon, the land itself will be "le ja" by our demographic warriors in India. :lol::flame:

cheddi batch taking on India for the stolen saree? ? whose ? and who did?

Hindi one-liner trolls. I understand "le ja" though. We won't have to "le ja" the Mahal itself sir, because, soon, very soon, the land itself will be "le ja" by our demographic warriors in India. :lol::flame:
your wariors tried this shit in assam , even with congi govt they got their asses handed.
with modi in power you dont stand a chance
dream on

Sari is not an Islamic dress anyway. Ask the resident jamatis if you don't believe me.
yes i think that as well. i think even loose shirt-pants is better than saree. probably the issue @idune is discussing is jamdani fabric in general

Bangladesh's apathy is only to be blamed here. You are not a part of Lisbon agreement. You do not have a proper GI law implemented till today. But still you blame others for your own ignorance. No country is saint in international business,neither businesses are run on emotion.

India fought the patent case regarding Neem and turmeric against United States and won back the patents. If you guys really care for your indigenous products, instead of whining on Internet forums fight the case in International court and have a proper law in this regard. Stop crying on every issues like a pampered child. It's really getting boring.

Bangladesh's apathy is only to be blamed here. You are not a part of Lisbon agreement. You do not have a proper GI law implemented till today. But still you blame others for your own ignorance. No country is saint in international business,neither businesses are run on emotion.

India fought the patent case regarding Neem and turmeric against United States and won back the patents. If you guys really care for your indigenous products, instead of whining on Internet forums fight the case in International court and have a proper law in this regard. Stop crying on every issues like a pampered child. It's really getting boring.
10441285_685601171475162_2350943204510377974_n.jpg

From when did Nakshi katha, Jamdani sari and fazli mango became Indian? :cheesy: These Indians are dacoits of the higest order. But the fault lies squarly with awami malauns who didn't defend BD's rightful claim over these products. :hitwall:
but the pole vaulters are coming for begging... Please cheddi gang calm down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom