What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you are getting personal again (How many of you are here anyways?)

You are confused mate. Pointing out obvious flaws in the theories that you sprout is NOT the same thing as getting personal!

I said earlier that the link is not my primary base of conclusion; someone asked for a reference and I just threw in some I can obviously say that 100% is not accurate. Which history is?

Integra,
Lets be honest here. You failed to find a single link to support the claim that you made. Is it really tough to admit when ones totally wrong? :azn:

The pala dynasty or the first representative was elected here and it was one of the first democratic elections in south Asia. The kingdom was based around this place. No war was needed.
I definitely can’t prove where the candidate came from but the kingdom was here without the need of war.

well, well, well.... one more theory.... but this time I wont dare to ask you to prove it and get accused of being a troll! Lets say you are wrong by a few centuries!

One of my friend was born Irani but he’s a Bangladeshi citizen so wots the big deal? If you claim that your history is the most acurate than I'm not interested because none is.

I dont remember claiming that my history is accurate. But first claiming something that sounded like Alexander had war with a Bengali entity, supplying no evidence when asked for one and then backing out the way you did... lets say you did not come out with flying colours! :)

And can someone pls remove the troll above?

You surely arent interested in getting your facts right! And this is what you get into when you make absurd claims! What did you expect? Folks to congratulate you on making up theories? There are candidates far better than you in this regard... Best of luck in beating the competetion!! :angel:

I did not get your point in that big lecture. What you are is not really our concern but we were talking bout Bangladesh.

Let me guess...........your real name is Amir Khan; right? As you are suffering with the same disease.........Short-Term Memory Loss!!!

As long as you maintain Tamil you still Tamil. You wont find a single Tamil in Bangaldesh, everyone is Bengali even the Arabs, Afhgans and Turks..

You know what............We all are Indian - First and Last; and are free to be anyting, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Malayali; Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians, and so on, in-between. There is no restriction. This is what a true freedom really means...

I believe now my point is clear to you.

OK..........what we are is not your concern......agreed. But it is our concern and I just replied because of that. I don't care whether you were talking about BanglaDesh aur Pakistan.............you pointed out about an India and that was the reason of that big lecture. No hard feeling.

:smokin:

Let me guess...........your real name is Amir Khan; right? As you are suffering with the same disease.........Short-Term Memory Loss!!!

I believe now my point is clear to you.

OK..........what we are is not your concern......agreed. But it is our concern and I just replied because of that. I don't care whether you were talking about BanglaDesh aur Pakistan.............you pointed out about an India and that was the reason of that big lecture. No hard feeling.

Seems like you are about to steal the patent right of Tamil race as if there were no non Indian Tamil. :rofl:

Tamil Chor??? How can I say that in Tamil?

You are confused mate. Pointing out obvious flaws in the theories that you sprout is NOT the same thing as getting personal!

Integra,
Lets be honest here. You failed to find a single link to support the claim that you made. Is it really tough to admit when ones totally wrong? :azn:

well, well, well.... one more theory.... but this time I wont dare to ask you to prove it and get accused of being a troll! Lets say you are wrong by a few centuries!

I dont remember claiming that my history is accurate. But first claiming something that sounded like Alexander had war with a Bengali entity, supplying no evidence when asked for one and then backing out the way you did... lets say you did not come out with flying colours! :)

You surely arent interested in getting your facts right! And this is what you get into when you make absurd claims! What did you expect? Folks to congratulate you on making up theories? There are candidates far better than you in this regard... Best of luck in beating the competetion!! :angel:

Ok so this is the reason everyone is irritated by the Indians over here ( orright most of them anyway) I even forgot that I was in a fight.

You want credible facts isn’t it ? I’ll give you one, not like ‘The Classical Accounts of India’ thingie.

Go study the excerpts from Bibliotheca historica by Diodorus Siculus (well the writings on him will do)he lived around 1st century BC. Do some homework Now pls don’t ask me which page is it? May be you’ll have to go to the library for that.

Well this is wot I said

Ever heard of Gangaridai? They were in the present day Bangladesh who resisted Alexander and made him flew away.
I’ll say that again as they are the one after hearing about whom made Alexander flew away whether there was a fight or not.

There are many sources some claims there was showdown some says nope but do I know ‘bout it? Does anyone nowadays?

Among the countries that posts reply here I guess you guys are the most irritating (at least on average) whether you like it or not.
Just don’t bug me anymore dude.. I’m not in a competition here, you guys are creating that. Which obviously is irritating.

Ijajdani...........True.....till you are successfully holding Idune, Al Zakir or M-saints at bay.... Once they capture...you know it will be end of everything....

Aha, when indian lie, deception, occupation and stealing are exposed indians are up in arms against Idune, Al-Zakir and M-Saints. Its not personal issue here, its about how india has been abusing its position to steal, occupy and violate neighbors soverignty. There are mounting evidence posted in this forum against all these indian activities. And no wonder indians are uneasy seeing such a ugly reflection of them. So stick to the topic person is neith issue or subject of discussion.

Did india claim intellectual rights on word stealing, robbery and shameless yet? And for West bengalis these title goes a degree more. Don't worry india can claim and own these on its back.

Hhahaha, I think you are using your last bullet to defeat me. Patriot has some problems - many times he has been suspended and criticized and in that thread by Ados Amingo for his immature behavior. Call him here in this thread and look how he behaves now with me. Read that thread again and how everyone behave later, see.

h-facebook-blocked-bangladesh thread

I was new and I was ban for spamming against India. PDF gives you privilege. I can remember that once you said that you were banned for talking very little against India in an Indian forum.
and here i am :) I would agree with iajdani.Every large country will try to help the small country so long as it remains a small country.Whatever happened in 1971 is history now and you should not be ashamed of your identity (as you question Bangladesh existence in some of your posts - i would never do that for Pakistan).Be proud to be Bangladeshi.Always Support Bangladesh like i always support Pakistan :victory: Screw rest of the world - Let me assure you neither Pakistan nor India is your true friend.Both of them wants their influence in Bangladesh but can't say the same for people though.Many do have good feelings for Bangladesh just because of religion and nothing else really but in all honestly Bangladeshi members are ganging up on you without any reason.You've made far worse generalizations about Pakistan.I think you are too innocent.:cheers:

Aha, when indian lie, deception, occupation and stealing are exposed indians are up in arms against Idune, Al-Zakir and M-Saints. Its not personal issue here, its about how india has been abusing its position to steal, occupy and violate neighbors soverignty. There are mounting evidence posted in this forum against all these indian activities. And no wonder indians are uneasy seeing such a ugly reflection of them. So stick to the topic person is neith issue or subject of discussion.

Did india claim intellectual rights on word stealing, robbery and shameless yet? And for West bengalis these title goes a degree more. Don't worry india can claim and own these on its back.
Mounting sources from insanes are not considered valid...

Its always a pleasure to go through India v/s Bangladesh Thread...A lot of posts from both sides are quite hilarious .

Mounting sources from insanes are not considered valid...

Robber call the evidence againt him "not valid", how convenient and how typical of indian????

Seems like you are about to steal the patent right of Tamil race as if there were no non Indian Tamil. :rofl:

Tamil Chor??? How can I say that in Tamil?

Like this:

آپ کو سنجیدگی سے علاج کی ضرورت

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Neither Turks or Arab armies directly invaded to India or specifically Bengal.
QUOTE]
I think you are quite mistaken about the Turks and Arabs, specially the Turks in Bengal. Turkish Khaliji people had migrated to Bengal initially in about 1203 AD and settled in the northern part of Bengal and the present day Bihar.

These were the first group of foreign muslim group in large numbers who domiciled in Bengal and became Bangali or Bangali muslims. They were just one group among many other groups who immigrated to Bengal, settled here and became Bangali muslims, who dominated the politics of eastern India for about six Centuries.

Robber call the evidence againt him "not valid", how convenient and how typical of indian????
To judge a lunatic you dont need Judge from high court....Common sense can do....

if not for the religious differences, whats the need fro our envy?
we share the same culture, same life styles, we have the same problems.
india being a big country behaves like a big country, it has bigger economy, military, and resources.. where as bangladesh and pakistan are smaller and so, smaller resources.. we should not have been divided, what is prevalent in india is prevalent in bd and pak.
in india we celebrate id, ramadan, bakrid etc along with diwali, durga puja and christmas, where as in pak and bd, u concider other religions as infidels..:confused:
we had sir. abdul kalam as our president.. we respect people with knowledge.. just tell me any such example of the other countries..

coming to stealing of bangla traditions.. before the advent of mughals,both bengal and pak were hindu& buddhist lands,, but , u were forcebly converted to islam ..
so, we speak the same language, hindi and urdu are 90%same.
bengali thts spoken in west and east bengal are same... so, is the tradition , we share the same tradition.. u think tht u r muslims from the beginning of the planet. but, no. u were hindus/budhists .

and here i am :) I would agree with iajdani.Every large country will try to help the small country so long as it remains a small country.Whatever happened in 1971 is history now and you should not be ashamed of your identity (as you question Bangladesh existence in some of your posts - i would never do that for Pakistan).Be proud to be Bangladeshi.Always Support Bangladesh like i always support Pakistan :victory: Screw rest of the world - Let me assure you neither Pakistan nor India is your true friend.Both of them wants their influence in Bangladesh but can't say the same for people though.Many do have good feelings for Bangladesh just because of religion and nothing else really but in all honestly Bangladeshi members are ganging up on you without any reason.You've made far worse generalizations about Pakistan.I think you are too innocent.:cheers:

Thats what I have been saying we should be busy with ourselves(atleast for some time) without running after others. No matter how much good or worse the country is some countrymen just goes against it which i don't understand why.
I do also think none of the two countries wants our developement. Chinese are far better in that respect.

if not for the religious differences, whats the need fro our envy?
we share the same culture, same life styles, we have the same problems.
india being a big country behaves like a big country, it has bigger economy, military, and resources.. where as bangladesh and pakistan are smaller and so, smaller resources.. we should not have been divided, what is prevalent in india is prevalent in bd and pak.
in india we celebrate id, ramadan, bakrid etc along with diwali, durga puja and christmas, where as in pak and bd, u concider other religions as infidels..:confused:
we had sir. abdul kalam as our president.. we respect people with knowledge.. just tell me any such example of the other countries..

coming to stealing of bangla traditions.. before the advent of mughals,both bengal and pak were hindu& buddhist lands,, but , u were forcebly converted to islam ..
so, we speak the same language, hindi and urdu are 90%same.
bengali thts spoken in west and east bengal are same... so, is the tradition , we share the same tradition.. u think tht u r muslims from the beginning of the planet. but, no. u were hindus/budhists .

Ok so the does the egyptians or greeks care what they were thousands of years ago? Then why should I care? Why would anyone care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom