What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been in Chennai for more than one year. Yeah they gave holiday in Pongol, but I thought Pongol is new crop harvesting day like our Nabanno or Baishakhi in Punjab.

pongal is a harvesting festival .....and is a holiday because its a harvesting festival to thank the gods for a good harvest.....

this new year change was done only recently. and we are sad for that since we have one holiday reduced.....

I don't understand why we indian are wasting our time to these ehsanframos f*ck*ng BDs..

pongal is a harvesting festival .....and is a holiday because its a harvesting festival to thank the gods for a good harvest.....

this new year change was done only recently. and we are sad for that since we have one holiday reduced.....

You people sure enjoy work in Chennai! :p See here in Kolkata we call a Bandh whenever we get fucked up by deadlines! :D

Integra,

Point 1:

Point 2:

The point that you have made in (1), has been contradicted in the link that you yourself have supplied in point (2)!

Care to have a look at the information in the link that you have submitted as evidence?

The "Architect" obviously knows what he is talking about! :smitten:

Life is tough... eh?

Now that you are getting personal again (How many of you are here anyways?)

I said earlier that the link is not my primary base of conclusion; someone asked for a reference and I just threw in some I can obviously say that 100% is not accurate. Which history is?

The pala dynasty or the first representative was elected here and it was one of the first democratic elections in south Asia. The kingdom was based around this place. No war was needed.
I definitely can’t prove where the candidate came from but the kingdom was here without the need of war.

One of my friend was born Irani but he’s a Bangladeshi citizen so wots the big deal? If you claim that your history is the most acurate than I'm not interested because none is.

And can someone pls remove the troll above?

Now that you are getting personal again (How many of you are here anyways?)

I said earlier that the link is not my primary base of conclusion; someone asked for a reference and I just threw in some I can obviously say that 100% is not accurate. Which history is?

The pala dynasty or the first representative was elected here and it was one of the first democratic elections in south Asia. The kingdom was based around this place. No war was needed.
I definitely can’t prove where the candidate came from but the kingdom was here without the need of war.

One of my friend was born Irani but he’s a Bangladeshi citizen so wots the big deal? If you claim that your history is the most acurate than I'm not interested because none is.

And can someone pls remove the troll above?

Well Palas/Bengalis were Buddhist not the Karnataka people. Most Bengalis are of mixed reace, Davidian+Aryan+Austro asiatic root. So even if first Pala king were come from Karnataka does not make this kingdom a karnatik.

I been in Chennai for more than one year. Yeah they gave holiday in Pongol, but I thought Pongol is new crop harvesting day like our Nabanno or Baishakhi in Punjab.

Indeed it is friend.But added to that it has also become the "official" Tamil New Year. Though all of us still prefer the "Traditional" New Year.

Well Palas/Bengalis were Buddhist not the Karnataka people. Most Bengalis are of mixed reace, Davidian+Aryan+Austro asiatic root. So even if first Pala king were come from Karnataka does not make this kingdom a karnatik.

Of course it doesnt.But it doesnt make "him" Bengali either.See im working and living a mumbai.Does that make me a Marati.? No im still a Tamil.Same logic.

BTW why are we ppl still fighting? Go and petition you government to sue India in any international fora for the IPR.If your government is grossly incompetent to do that..why Blame India.?

Indeed it is friend.But added to that it has also become the "official" Tamil New Year. Though all of us still prefer the "Traditional" New Year.

Of course it doesnt.But it doesnt make "him" Bengali either.See im working and living a mumbai.Does that make me a Marati.? No im still a Tamil.Same logic.

BTW why are we ppl still fighting? Go and petition you government to sue India in any international fora for the IPR.If your government is grossly incompetent to do that..why Blame India.?

Yes it does, I said Bengalis have root in the south India too. We are a mixed race, Davidian+Aryan+Austro Asiatic. Everybody has the blood traced back to all of those race.

As long as you maintain Tamil you still Tamil. You wont find a single Tamil in Bangaldesh, everyone is Bengali even the Arabs, Afhgans and Turks..

Yes it does, I said Bengalis have root in the south India too. We are a mixed race, Davidian+Aryan+Austro Asiatic. Everybody has the blood traced back to all of those race.

As long as you maintain Tamil you still Tamil. You wont find a single Tamil in Bangaldesh, everyone is Bengali even the Arabs, Afhgans and Turks..

Oh O--------Expert's Comment:bounce:

You cannot feel the quality of freedom and liberty in India. We are free for anything and everything; till it is not harmful. So you can't imagine what "unity in diversity" means.

You know what............We all are Indian - First and Last; and are free to be anyting, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Malayali; Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians, and so on, in-between. There is no restriction. This is what a true freedom really means...

:smokin:

Oh O--------Expert's Comment:bounce:

You cannot feel the quality of freedom and liberty in India. We are free for anything and everything; till it is not harmful. So you can't imagine what "unity in diversity" means.

You know what............We all are Indian - First and Last; and are free to be anyting, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Malayali; Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians, and so on, in-between. There is no restriction. This is what a true freedom really means...

:smokin:

I did not get your point in that big lecture. What you are is not really our concern but we were talking bout Bangladesh. I said its a mixed race and its not a segregated society. Because of Buddhism and Islam the segregation never could set a foot here. Everybody who came to Bengal became a Bengali. There was a old proverb that there are thousands of ways to enter Bengal but there is none to get out.

:smitten::smitten:

To all the bangladeshis and pakistanis i think indians have already gave u more then enough proofs that we didn't stole anything but ok for a moment let's believe we did so u r calling us chor. i would like to ask what about the bangladeshis who are coming in india illegally in 1000s everyday.? aren't u zameen chor? you guys run ur restaurants hotles etc all over the world by calling them indian restaurant etc. what about that???

I did not get your point in that big lecture. What you are is not really our concern but we were talking bout Bangladesh. I said its a mixed race and its not a segregated society. Because of Buddhism and Islam the segregation never could set a foot here. Everybody who came to Bengal became a Bengali. There was a old proverb that there are thousands of ways to enter Bengal but there is none to get out.

:smitten::smitten:

Iajduni, even Hinduism didn't promote caste based society in Bengal, from Sri Chaitnya Deb to Vivekananda, all advocated for equality. One of the reason we still don't see communal and caste based politics in West Bengal.

So now Indians have become intellectual rights' chor too.

pani chor, gana chor and now this.

Not good
Kisne aapka brain chori korliya? You are forgetting A Bengal is there in India too. (I am from wesr bengal) You must try to know things properly before openning mouth. Many things can be found common among India-BD and Pakistan.

And about Idune souce ...please search google to know what is ancient "pundra kingdom"

Last edited:
Ijajdani...........True.....till you are successfully holding Idune, Al Zakir or M-saints at bay.... Once they capture...you know it will be end of everything....

iajdani,
People of Karnataka and Buddhists arent a mutually exclusive entities! So, Bengalis dont seem to hold the patent to be multi-relegious, multi-cultural! :azn:

And true, even if hypothetically the first pala king would have come from anywhere else, it would not make them any less Bengali!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom