What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll good improvement here....
I find similarity between yur gangue and some pakistani gangue who are in seek for begging.. some country will give you this and give you that. Pakistan will give you atom bomb and let you go to mars... :rofl::rofl:

Just throw a line which says Bangladesh will do better than Pakistan and see how PK posters react to it.. As long as you lick their feet you are the best friend of them..

Sorry I did not mean to offend any Pakistani here.

1. we are not begging here for each other's help. I'm not licking anyone's feel like you here. I do not care them if they do not care us. But we are seeking opportunity here. You - the biased head- can't understand it -surely. I said if we had very very good relation then they would share all their defence tech with us. As China does to PK.

Can you remember? You said India is money machine for us. Like that way I also think that PK and BD relationship can be beneficial for us which may reduce India dependency of independent Bangladesh. But the difference is I seeking opportunity with love.

Just throw a line which says Bangladesh will do better than Pakistan and see how PK posters react to it.. As long as you lick their feet you are the best friend of them..

Sorry I did not mean to offend any Pakistani here.

I do not know what you have learnt from PDF. Havn't you seen that how nicely most PK members behave with us. Then you are parasite in here and ungrateful.

Last edited:
1. we are not begging here for each other's help. I'm not licking anyone's feel like you here. I do not care them if they do not care us. But we are seeking opportunity here. You - the biased head- can't understand it -surely. I said if we had very very good relation then they would share all their defence tech with us. As China does to PK.

Like me??? In your dream buddy and yu know tat.. Ask any Indian.. ;)

I do not know what you have learnt from PDF. Havn't you seen that how nicely most PK members behave with us. Then you are parasite in here and ungrateful.

Yes I saw that, LOL.. you even stopped coming to PDF after getting nailed by PK members(Patriot etc) in other thread.. Ohh yes you lost your last ID too after getting banned... :no:

lov gud hearted pakistanis and indians
lov gud hearted srilankans even
hate indian RAW
hate pakistani ISI

hate people who wants to reunite with Indians or pakistanis(they don't worth a **** in bangladesh)
Lastly I've earlier said we were muslim for the last 800 years because of turks and arabs. Neither pak or indi cared 'bout us if you luv'em so much remove your banladeshi avatar.

lol.. remember iajdani we were logically debating on this thread till page #10 and today we are on one side just for patriotism to one's country.. You earned my respect today for love of your country..:cheers:

Yes I saw that, LOL.. you even stopped coming to PDF after getting nailed by PK members(Patriot etc) in other thread.. Ohh yes you lost your last ID too after getting banned... :no:
PDF is actually not a measurement of people's behavior of any country.. as out side India I met and worked with many Pakistanis and Chinese. We found the total picture different here in most of the cases..

hate indian RAW
hate pakistani ISI

hate people who wants to reunite with Indians or pakistanis(they don't worth a **** in bangladesh)
Lastly I've earlier said we were muslim for the last 800 years because of turks and arabs. Neither pak or indi cared 'bout us if you luv'em so much remove your banladeshi avatar.

I was about to Thank you till I saw bolded part.. Could you please enlighten us with explanation of your theory?

Hhahaha, I think you are using your last bullet to defeat me. Patriot has some problems - many times he has been suspended and criticized and in that thread by Ados Amingo for his immature behavior. Call him here in this thread and look how he behaves now with me. Read that thread again and how everyone behave later, see.

h-facebook-blocked-bangladesh thread

I was new and I was ban for spamming against India. PDF gives you privilege. I can remember that once you said that you were banned for talking very little against India in an Indian forum.

I was about to Thank you till I saw bolded part.. Could you please enlighten us with explanation of your theory?

Early Arab Muslims established commercial as well as religious contacts within the region , mainly through the coastal regions as traders and primarily via the ports of Chittagong. Arab navigation in the region, was the result of the Muslim reign over the Indus delta.[11] The activities of the Muslims were expanded along the entire coast of South Asia including the coasts of Bengal. The religion of Islam entered the region in many different ways, the Muslim traders, the Turkish conquest

And from he north it was Shah jalal
Born Makhdum Jalal ad-Deen bin Muhammad, he was later known as Shaikh-ul-Mashaikhhe was also known as Yamani(R) Hazrat Shah Jalal ad-Din al-Mujarrad (the last name could be related to his lifelong celibacy or performing of prayers in solitary milieu). Shah Jalal's date and place of birth is unclear. Various traditions, folklore and historical documents differ. A number of scholars claim that he was born in 1271 in Konya, Turkey,

Pls don ask for references anymore I have work to do or atleast watch TV:bounce:

hate indian RAW
hate pakistani ISI

Are not you acting like Iaj bahi who accused me for favoring and supporting PK and who believe that we do not care about BD for that?

You guys are confined is little BD and biased, poor, Illogical and irrelevant. Come out!

And from he north it was Shah jalal

Pls don ask for references anymore I have work to do or atleast watch TV:bounce:

Ok Frankly speaking I still din't understand these posts with earlier posts but my history says while Muslims came in to the region in many ways (From Kerala, From Dhaka or from Sindh) but the original count of historians say Islam's presence in Sindh starting with attack of Muhammand Bin Qasim in 792 AD and then mainly entry of Mughals who reigned from Sindh till Bengal. In any cases, Case rest with Indians as Mughals settled here.. Neither Turks or Arab armies directly invaded to India or specifically Bengal..

Anyways you watch TV as I am going to sleep...:lazy: bbye :wave:

Are not you acting like Iaj bahi who accused me for favoring and supporting PK and who believe that we do not care about BD for that. You guys and confined is little BD and biased, Illogical and irrelevant. Come out!

If you lov bd and still support pk why would i hate you? The problem is both of those countries only spread hatred among us while we were a peace loving nation from 100 of years.

I support only bangladesh no IAJBAHI nor anyone.
If you don like that well ......

Ok Frankly speaking I still din't understand these posts with earlier posts but my history says while Muslims came in to the region in many ways (From Kerala, From Dhaka or from Sindh) but the original count of historians say Islam's presence in Sindh starting with attack of Muhammand Bin Qasim in 792 AD and then mainly entry of Mughals who reigned from Sindh till Bengal. In any cases, Case rest with Indians as Mughals settled here.. Neither Turks or Arab armies directly invaded to India or specifically Bengal..

I can't giv you the reference but the first record of muslim here in bangladesh were in chitagong at around 1200AD. Bye Bye

Read my previous post...
All your posts are unpatriotic, only looking for the vested interest of your BNP/Jamati political view.

Response to Iajdani’s Off topic idiocy:

BNP and Jammat are political parties of Bangladesh and represent nationalistic aspiration. People who support those views are sons and daughters of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is not Awami property and stop think like one. Don’t be audacious to call everyone razakar just because they don’t like Indian hegemonic activity and Awami League support for these.

You .....advocated that our Army should be beaten up by Burmese, only because they did not support BNP to come to power in last election.. Need to explain further

Show the proof that I did say any such thing.

Now that you caugh lie and decption you try to bring some more lie to cover previous one.

Off from offtopic and back on topic of discussion.....

Islam did not come to Bengal through conquest. It was a massive transformation of society from a outclassed buddhist society to Muslim society. You should blame Sena dynasty for that who introduced caste system back in Bengal which automatically put the once buddhist into the lower caste or outcaste(who once ruled bengal as well as whole India).

If you lov bd and still support pk why would i hate you?

Love for Bangladesh and wanting to have good relation with Pakistan are NOT mutually exclusive. Get over indian and awami mentality.

Stick to the discussion if you have something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom