What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand that how you've got that I'm insulting freedom fighter in my last post. I've no way to insult them, they fought for BD. I hate AL and conspirators who made them fool. That's all. Why Indians are willing to talk about past? I said Zulfiqur was wrong but present PK-generation is not like that. Zulfiqar failed to manage, so he was frustrated and gave that speech - and it's normal. Few Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis and use slangs on them. But the max mass do not care and want well relation with them. If we can make good relation then there are opportunities for BD. We need to pick those.

Have you ever seen any Indians talking against Mr Gandhi or Pakistanis against Mr Jinnah? No you will never found but yes I always found amusing when few BDs like you talk about assimilation with Pakistan and forget the reason which led to you to creation of separate nation BD where you can follow your culture and use your elected politicians.. Talking about re-joining is insult of some lakhs of peoples who died during your independance...

Thats how indians try to hide behind BD freedom struggle and hide their robbery, looting, knilling and occupation against Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. But that did not work and will not work. You need to go back to your indian deception school.

oh, loose your buddddddddy tone, its not indian scene and we are not your budddddddddy.

You are again Blabbering as you dont have anything logical to discuss..
you dont respect your freedom fighters let it be but I respect my martyrs who were involved with the creation of BDs.. And one who does not respect soveriegnity of its nations then he is nothing but a "Traitor"..

And Dear accept my Buddy tone as you can't handle Enemy or Foe tone still...

Have you ever seen any Indians talking against Mr Gandhi or Pakistanis against Mr Jinnah? No you will never found but yes I always found amusing when few BDs like you talk about assimilation with Pakistan and forget the reason which led to you to creation of separate nation BD where you can follow your culture and use your elected politicians.. Talking about re-joining is insult of some lakhs of peoples who died during your independance...

Nations get divided, nations get united, map redrawn again and again. You cant find a single map which is a century old. I dont mind somebody talking about the idea of reunification, be it with PK or with India. All can be explored in intellectual debate. But if somebody (specially any BD guy) thinks that PK has the biggest d**ick then I have a problem with that. Bengalis are not known for submissiveness..

Everybody knows who is dalal/rajakar and who is not in Bangladesh.... ;)
Not only in his this post but most of his post filled with submissiveness.. Firm chicken at its best... :D

Just beacuse he said about good relation with Pakistan he became "submissive"? That's what typically indians accuse any Bangladeshi who wants good relation with Pakistan. You better take your lie and deception ghoti bati to india because that where your bull crap has any value.

Except Few Low life Rajakar and Indian Dalal care about submissive attitude like you. 99% Bangladeshi care about Bangladesh only..

Thanks

LoL, we won in 71. Then how we are submissive.

By the way, do you call it submissive attitude to building friendship or brotherhood with PK in this modern age? By the way, you are not representing the whole BD either. Different people have different ideology, perception and choices.

99% Bangladeshi care BD only does not mean we need to hate PK. Or favoring PK does not mean I do not care BD or I'm Razakar. So how do you conclude by me calling Razakar? For wanting well relationship with PK? Then you are poor and pathetic Bangladeshi. I do not care these Bangladeshis.

Sky bro, indians are trying to hide their crime and try to deceive by saying you "insult freedom fighter". When infact india and indians are atacking Bangladesh soverignty and independence everyday. That is classic indian deception to accuse someone for crime they have committed.

Care to provide proof the words... I can say Razkar like you are trying to sell your soveriegnity to some country because of some unknown love...

Just beacuse he said about good relation with Pakistan he became "submissive"? That's what typically indians accuse any Bangladeshi who wants good relation with Pakistan. You better take your lie and deception ghoti bati to india because that where your bull crap has any value.

Read my previous post...
All your posts are unpatriotic, only looking for the vested interest of your BNP/Jamati political view. You and M_Saint even advocated that our Army should be beaten up by Burmese, only because they did not support BNP to come to power in last election.. Need to explain further?

Nations get divided, nations get united, map redrawn again and again. You cant find a single map which is a century old. I dont mind somebody talking about the idea of reunification, be it with PK or with India. All can be explored in intellectual debate. But if somebody (specially any BD guy) thinks that PK has the biggest d**ick then I have a problem with that. Bengalis are not known for submissiveness..

You very well know we were not discussing the "Intellectual angle" here but seeing bigotry of some BD members.. I am a patriot and i see true sense of patriotism of Indians and Pakistanis in this forum but few BD members are only opposing that... I know and truly believe Bengalis are not submissive..

You are again Blabbering as you dont have anything logical to discuss..
you dont respect your freedom fighters let it be but I respect my martyrs who were involved with the creation of BDs.. And one who does not respect soveriegnity of its nations then he is nothing but a "Traitor"..

And Dear accept my Buddy tone as you can't handle Enemy or Foe tone still...

There was no discussion about freedom fighter let alone any disrespect until indian like you who are caught red handed robbing from Bangladesh trying to hide behind some off topic. Only indians try to undermine Bangladesh independence but make lie to accuse someone for their crime.

Stick to indian robbery discussion.

You dragged Indian here again while 2 BDs were discussing.. Skies was not talking about good relations with PK but advocating re-unification with PK.. This is plain submissiveness when people dont have trust on their country and want to hand over themselves o other nations..

LoL, we won in 71. Then how we are submissive.

By the way, do you call it submissive attitude to building friendship or brotherhood with PK in this modern age? By the way, you are not representing the whole BD either. Different people have different ideology, perception and choices.

99% Bangladeshi care BD only does not mean we need to hate PK. Or favoring PK does not mean I do not care BD or I'm Razakar. So how do you conclude by me calling Razakar? For wanting well relationship with PK? Then you are poor and pathetic Bangladeshi. I do not care these Bangladeshis.

Welll good improvement here....
I find similarity between yur gangue and some pakistani gangue who are in seek for begging.. some country will give you this and give you that. Pakistan will give you atom bomb and let you go to mars... :rofl::rofl:

Just throw a line which says Bangladesh will do better than Pakistan and see how PK posters react to it.. As long as you lick their feet you are the best friend of them..

Sorry I did not mean to offend any Pakistani here.

Have you ever seen any Indian and Pakistani to feel relief and joy after the death of Ghandhi or Jinnah? People in BD feed sweets to each other after the death of Mujib. Now tell why and do BD-study? And why Ive seen many people to say 1971 war were wrong who were against PK in 71?

There was no discussion about freedom fighter let alone any disrespect until indian like you who are caught red handed robbing from Bangladesh trying to hide behind some off topic. Only indians try to undermine Bangladesh independence but make lie to accuse someone for their crime.

Stick to indian robbery discussion.

we dont undermine BD independance but we share credit alongwith BD's freedom fighter for a nation named "Bangla Desh".. Talking about all war crimes done by PA to BDs, If you think reunification then you are insulting your freedom fighter, local people and IA personnel..whether you want it or not.. Indian angle will come in to that..

I again find fight for Identity crisis from your side talking about Indian robbery and not presenting even a single proof that something is developed by BD and valid claim for the same..

Have you ever seen any Indian and Pakistani to feel relief and joy after the death of Ghandhi or Jinnah? People in BD feed sweets to each other after the death of Mujib. Now tell why and do BD-study? And why Ive seen many people to say 1971 war were wrong who were against PK in 71?

When Lincoln killed half of America blasted with Joy. Does that make Lincoln any lesser than what we know of him? It was a bloody war for America and bloody war for BD which made a lot of people pissed (specially the defeated ones). Jinnah and Gandhi did not have to go through that.

Yes there were many who religious bigots (Hindu Mahasabha) who were happy after killing of Mr Gandhi. Hence sweets distributions on death of Mr Mujib is nothing but a group of Nut minded people who dont understand concept of a nation.. There were many Muslim scholars who denied partition on the ground that it is Un-Islamic but political motivators still went ahead for the same (Remember Barelvi and Deobandi thought schools are still in India )... You can relate such people with handful people of BD in '71...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom