What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDs are eating india economy from their birth. Zulfikar is right in his speech especially the last words about them. We stole their tradition - what the f*ck is this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on April 14. Tamil new year is on the same day. But they don't give holiday on Tamil new year in Chennai. :(

Dude though the traditional tamil new year is on Apr 14 the old man Karunanidhi changed it to Jan 14 (Pongal day).

Thts why no holiday...:(

BTW are you in Chennai.?

Dude though the traditional tamil new year is on Apr 14 the old man Karunanidhi changed it to Jan 14 (Pongal day).

Thts why no holiday...:(

BTW are you in Chennai.?

No you guys love your Master's holidays.. 1st January.
What about your national calendar called Saka Era? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India and indians should go ahead and claim intellectual rights on robbery, stealing and deception. You have guarantee no one will contest you on that (except one). These rights are more fitting with indian aspiration.

India and indians should go ahead and claim intellectual rights on robbery, stealing and deception. You have guarantee no one will contest you on that (except one). These rights are more fitting with indian aspiration.

Buddy, your posts on this thread is reminding me one old Hindi saying:- "Khisiyani Billi Khambha Noche"... Crux is when people dont have logical to talk then they do :blah::blah::blah::blah:

BDs are eating india economy from their birth. Zulfikar is right in his speech especially the last words about them. We stole their tradition - what the f*ck is this.

YouTube - real face of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (yahya khan ki baqyaat)

Troll and irreverent post!

BTW, Zulfiqar was wrong. But we need to consider the present Pakistanis. It's very positively astonishing that once we fought but now we have brotherly relation. Pakistan's new generation are willing to do something well together with us. Even - if we had very very close relation then they might have shared their all defence techs including their nuclear dooms. You know West Germany and East Germany history - the breaking of Berlin wall - The Wind of Change?

You, Indian, no need to troll here. We understand your ill-intention.

very funny idune.u r unforgetable

Troll and irreverent post!

BTW, Zulfiqar was wrong. But we need to consider the present Pakistanis. It's very positively astonishing that once we fought but now we have brotherly relation. Pakistan's new generation are willing to do something well together with us. Even - if we had very very close relation then they might have shared their all defence techs including their nuclear dooms. You know West Germany and East Germany history - the breaking of Berlin wall - The Wind of Change?

You, Indian, no need to troll here. We understand your ill-intention.

Buddy, Seriously you are insulting so many BD freedom fighters and normal people wo lost their life to build a nation named "Bangla Desh".. Read History of Germany one more time and go back open your textbook and read about BD creation..You will get to know the difference very easily...:tdown:

Buddy, Seriously you are insulting so many BD freedom fighters and normal people wo lost their life to build a nation named "Bangla Desh".. Read History of Germany one more time and go back open your textbook and read about BD creation..You will get to know the difference very easily...:tdown:

I do not understand that how you've got that I'm insulting freedom fighter in my last post. I've no way to insult them, they fought for BD. I hate AL and conspirators who made them fool. That's all. Why Indians are willing to talk about past? I said Zulfiqur was wrong but present PK-generation is not like that. Zulfiqar failed to manage, so he was frustrated and gave that speech - and it's normal. Few Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis and use slangs on them. But the max mass do not care and want well relation with them. If we can make good relation then there are opportunities for BD. We need to pick those.

Buddy, Seriously you are insulting so many BD freedom fighters and normal people wo lost their life to build a nation named "Bangla Desh"

Thats how indians try to hide behind BD freedom struggle and hide their robbery, looting, knilling and occupation against Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. But that did not work and will not work. You need to go back to your indian deception school.

oh, loose your buddddddddy tone, its not indian scene and we are not your budddddddddy.

Last edited:
I do not understand that how you've got that I'm insulting freedom fighter in my last post.

Sky bro, indians are trying to hide their crime and try to deceive by saying you "insult freedom fighter". When infact india and indians are atacking Bangladesh soverignty and independence everyday. That is classic indian deception to accuse someone for crime they have committed.

Thats how indians try to hide behind BD freedom struggle and hide their robbery, looting, knilling and occupation agianst Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. But that did not work and will not work. You need to go back on your indian deception school.

oh, loose your buddddddddy tone, its not indian scene and we are not your budddddddddy.

but ur govt is ours:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:,so watever u say ,it does not create even 0% affect

I do not understand that how you've got that I'm insulting freedom fighter in my last post. I've no way to insult them, they fought for BD. I hate AL and conspirators who made them fool. That's all. Why Indians are willing to talk about past? I said Zulfiqur was wrong but present PK-generation is not like that. Zulfiqar failed to manage, so he was frustrated and gave that speech - and it's normal. Few Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis and use slangs on them. But the max mass do not care and want well relation with them. If we can make good relation then there are opportunities for BD. We need to pick those.

Except Few Low life Rajakar and Indian Dalal care about submissive attitude like you. 99% Bangladeshi care about Bangladesh only..

Thanks

Except Few Low life Rajakar and Indian Dalal care about submissive attitude like you. 99% Bangladeshi care about Bangladesh only..

Thanks

explain where in that statement submission came from??? But on the other hand we have seen your long record of indian dalali. Same indian deception tactics accuse someone being indian dalal (who is not) when you are master of indian dalali.

explain where in that statement submission came from??? But on the other hand we have seen your long record of indian dalali. Same indian deception tactics accuse someone indian dalal when you are master of it.

Everybody knows who is dalal/rajakar and who is not in Bangladesh.... ;)
Not only in his this post but most of his post filled with submissiveness.. Firm chicken at its best... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom