What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/features/07-09/features1425.htm
Here you go and obviously I'm right and you are wrong.

Gupta was from bengal, I know 'bout the other two and the point was we ruled you and vice versa

Anyway don giv a damn they weren't my cousins you know, and don't you sleep?

There are several inaccuracies in the link you posted, will go through if I have time.

For the starter :

In 1905 Bengal was divided and East Bengal and Assam Province were created.

Seems the guy who wrote it need to do bit more research, even wikipedia academics know more than that!

There are several inaccuracies in the link you posted, will go through if I have time.

For the starter :

Seems the guy who wrote it need to do bit more research, even wikipedia academics know more than that!

Initially Assam was made a part of the Bengal Presidency, then in 1906 it was a part of Eastern Bengal and Assam province
Its in your wiki by the way.
please do some cross referencing helps us some time, you know and you should learn to accept the fact that wiki isn't the only knowlwdge base on the whole earth otherwise it only proves how desperate you are for history.

Indians are still working overtime to cover their robbery, try to take the topic of discussion in all direction under the sun. And its amusing some wanabe local deceivers are helping these indians, expected as usual.

Indians are still working overtime to cover their robbery, try to take the topic of discussion in all direction under the sun. And its amusing some wanabe local deceivers are helping these indians, expected as usual.

Nopes idune, Indians are amazed to see the sudden love for Bengali culture from the same posters who try to relate them everything Arabic-Persian. We didnot Rob, we have taken what is legitimate to us, you are the one thumping your chest.

Its in your wiki by the way.
please do some cross referencing helps us some time, you know and you should learn to accept the fact that wiki isn't the only knowlwdge base on the whole earth otherwise it only proves how desperate you are for history.

Don't exactly know what you been taught in Bangladsh, but here in West Bengal, we need to clear History exam(written by folks like Romila Thapar, Irfan Habib etc, so no hinduvta point of view here!) to get into high-school, so I don't need wiki to know my history.

Curzon's famous devide & rule policy regarding Bengal and the equally famous response by Bengalis are very well documented. Go figure.

There was no Indian nation state before 1947. Before 1947 it was ruled by the British and before that the Mughals but there was nothing called a State of India.

So going by your logic, would you also accept that China came into being in 1911 when the Republic of China was formed?
What would the region occupied by China currently have been called before 1910 then as it was not a "State"?

Besides you still have not answered my question as to why, history of USA is called that despite USA coming into existence only in 1780s.
Why also is it called Ancient Greek history, when the modern "state" of Greece gained its independence in 1832?

I can find so many examples like above. Thus, if the above stated point holds true, then why can't the same apply to India as well? Or do I smell hypocrisy here?

Clearly Historians worldwide disagree with you and some posters here. But of course given your and few other posters expertise in Indian history, we should totally believe you and not hundreds of past and present historians. :tup:

i can see ur arse on fire. :flame:

There is no need to entertain this IDUNE, he is laat ka bhoot baat se nahi manega.
Just give him awkward answers in your style. TiT for TaT.

u type more abt india than BD,if we answer u start to write plz jana sister ,dont answer them..................dont tell:blah::blah::blah: us .wat u want exactly.

If the quoted part is the base for your assumption then Im afraid you have read it all wrongly.

Read the previous post of mine.Quoting it once again.

Again it clearly says that it was Porus who blunted the forces of Alexander.

Now concentrate on the underlines parts in blue and red...stress being on "heard" ,"reported" which clearly implies there was never a physical battle.

p.s.: My source is a great Greek Historian,Plutarch and yours seems like a blog or a promotion website.Decide which is more credible.

We as in.....?? you were all Indians ,inhabitants of Bharat back then..not Bangladeshis...

BTW am in Kuwait..so 2.5 hrs time lag...lolzzz..anyway since you reminded GN..:wave:
I have not joined the discussion of the main theme of this thread. But, would like to say that you are right when it is history. Alexander had never set his foot on either the present day Bangladesh or the Indian states of WB, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh or even Delhi/Agra.

Many intellectuals in Bangladesh have become separated with the Indian or Pakistani intellectuals, and have a trend to write topics on history of which they do not have any reliable sources. So, if some University teacher writes a wrong history, many others would blindly refer to this wrong account. So, ultimately the false history becomes a true history.

Similar things happened to the account of the invasion of India by Alexander the Great. He never came east of Punjab, where the very very brave King Poru faced him squarely, fought the hell out of Alexander's troops. He was defeated and captured, but was subsequently released.

Alexander traversed towards Sind/Rajputana zone and while on his way back, he died (probably by the after-effect of a poisoneous arrow). So, there was no way he ever visited the then eastern India.

However, the Gangaridai Kingdom's name has been written by many contemporary Historians. It was a great Kingdom, with a huge military, who had started to advance west after Poru's battle in Punjab. This Kingdom was constituted of Bangladesh, WB, Bihar and Jharkhand. Moreover, Orissa is said to have a stronger army than Gangaridi.

Nopes idune, Indians are amazed to see the sudden love for Bengali culture from the same posters who try to relate them everything Arabic-Persian. We didnot Rob, we have taken what is legitimate to us, you are the one thumping your chest.

but you only said along with your sissy jana that you dont want to discuss so why crying now that noone is discussing... :lol:

Damn confusing thread, where has the sari gone LOL

Look if it Bengali culture/tradition both India and Bangladesh can claim it, more so India because the modern day Bangladesh thinks they are Islamic and I don't think saris are Islamic, not sure about the mangoes though ;)

Many intellectuals in Bangladesh have become separated with the Indian or Pakistani intellectuals, and have a trend to write topics on history of which they do not have any reliable sources. So, if some University teacher writes a wrong history, many others would blindly refer to this wrong account. So, ultimately the false history becomes a true history.

However, the Gangaridai Kingdom's name has been written by many contemporary Historians. It was a great Kingdom, with a huge military, who had started to advance west after Poru's battle in Punjab. This Kingdom was constituted of Bangladesh, WB, Bihar and Jharkhand. Moreover, Orissa is said to have a stronger army than Gangaridi.

thanks for making me proud. Search for Gangaridai and you'll find plenty of topics on it. let me clarify here, actually did I ever say We had a huge fight? I said they were shocked and returned back because he anticipated an attack(there were claims of fight but only claims) Lastly this things happened so long ago that no one is accurate
(remember ATLANTIS? Its documented but how many believes it existed?)

And for your information there are some scholars like muntasir mamun and others who has done this researches throughout their life. Read their reference sections you'll find links.

but you only said along with your sissy jana that you dont want to discuss so why crying now that noone is discussing... :lol:

Are you talking to me?? I was discussing this topic with iazdani y'day and end my discussion at page 10 and today I responded what I found suitable.. When and where I said along with my "Sissy Jana" no to discuss the same??:undecided: or Are you confused with my identity here??:cheesy:

Are you talking to me?? I was discussing this topic with iazdani y'day and end my discussion at page 10 and today I responded what I found suitable.. When and where I said along with my "Sissy Jana" no to discuss the same??:undecided: or Are you confused with my identity here??:cheesy:

na re i was talking about Sir Idune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom