What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting too boring now.... Lets put some smile in it...
Afterall its Bengali... :-)

unknown.php

darkgreen_designer_jamdani_sari_from_banaras_with_ck33.jpg

2096460_f520.jpg

Can I get their name and numbers plz:smokin:

It's Stan with on A. Stan mean place in Farsi(The suffix -stan (-ston, -stān, spelled ـستان in the Perso-Arabic script) though Sthaan has similar meaning.

If you did not know, both Farsi and Sanskrit are Indo Ariyan language and had the same root and very different than Arabic and Chinese. So its not unlikely that you find common words in those very close cousin language.

p.s.: After the dissolution of USSR,whom did the Permanent seat go to..? Russia right..
Similarly even if u guys have gone from Bharat,the inheritors of that legacy are us only.

Thats the way to win the discussion..........too good man:tup:

:smokin:

Our soldiers spilled their blood so that idiots like idune can live in a seperate country and at least can blabber whatever they want, it seems that idune has entered this forum only for india bashing and he cant even do that properly:hitwall::hitwall:

Its good to see you admit indian intention to involve in Bangladesh independence was to create subservient state where india can bully and steal at will. That was and is resoundly rejected in Bangladesh. What india doing today is using its stooge Awami regime to facilitate indian robbery scheme, nothing more than that. People in Bangladesh (across political spectrum) detest and distrust india for what its worth and for anti Bangladesh activities. Now stick to the topic - I am not the subject of discussion here, but indian robbery is.

India was merely an administrative unit of the British Raj. It was not a country before 1947 with an independent political system, defined territory, army or anything else we associate with a nation state.

man according to history which is read by me East India Company came India before and it was name on "India" after tht British raj came before that there was Company Raj

Its good to see you admit indian intention to involve in Bangladesh independence was to create subservient state where india can bully and steal at will. That was and is resoundly rejected in Bangladesh. What india doing today is using its stooge Awami regime to facilitate indian robbery scheme, nothing more than that. People in Bangladesh (across political spectrum) detest and distrust india for what its worth and for anti Bangladesh activities. Now stick to the topic - I am not the subject of discussion here, but indian robbery is.

Only if you people had that much common sense in 71 but seriously break away of east pakistan did more good than harm and bot sides have accecpted it as fate. If it was not for Indian intervention the conflict could have turned into a bloody civil war and still result in sepration. Whats dissapointing is India oppurtunism to turn it into a puppet client state.

:sniper:
Hindustan is worth nothing if we take out the contribution of Islamic and British dynasty. Hindus has nothing to offer to the world. Lal-Qila to Taj and then Sherwani to Biryani is our contribution. So I do not expect anything less from the thieves. :coffee:

thn plzz tell me tht saree belongs to whom Islamic and British dynasty ?????????

There was no Indian nation state before 1947. Before 1947 it was ruled by the British and before that the Mughals but there was nothing called a State of India.

Here comes the Madarsa history teacher again.......Ustad (teacher) Ji, I have one question. Plz lighten our brain cells....

In case there was no India before British and Mughals in India, why Mr. Christopher Columbus referred to the inhabitants found on "new continent" as Indian in 1490 or something???

Following his plotted course, he instead landed within the Bahamas Archipelago at a locale he named San Salvador. Mistaking the lands he encountered for the East Indies, he referred to the inhabitants as "indios". There is a linguistic urban legend that he actually named them "una gente in Dios", (a people in God), and that in 1492 India was called Hindustan, but he never used the phrase "una gente in Dios" and India had been called India for centuries (for centuries???:eek: Even in 1492, India had been called India for centuries???:woot:) and the name 'Hindustan' did not become common until some time after Columbus.

Amerigo Vespucci's travel journals, published 1502-4, convinced Martin Waldseemüller that the discovered place was not India, as Columbus always believed, but a new continent, and in 1507, a year after Columbus's death, Waldseemüller published a world map calling the new continent America from Vespucci's Latinized name "Americus".

I am also getting curious about one point...........I hope you can put light on that too.........The query is:

If India came into existance only after British invasion, why the whole world named the world's third largest oceanic divisions, which is covering about 20% of the water on the Earth's surface as Indian Ocean???

And as far as my little knowledge allow, I believe It is the only ocean to be named after a country, i.e., India.

Why there is no Ocean, leave the ocean, no sea named after Great Britain, France, Prussia or Germany, or even USA or USSR???? Why they named it after so poor, so worthless land, which is not even India before British rule? I believe this is also a case of intellectual rights stealing!!!:wave:

Why there is not even a River named after BanglaDesh??? Can we claim Bay of Bengal to be named after BanglaDesh???

:smokin:

Last edited:
Only if you people had that much common sense in 71 but seriously break away of east pakistan did more good than harm and bot sides have accecpted it as fate. If it was not for Indian intervention the conflict could have turned into a bloody civil war and still result in sepration. Whats dissapointing is India oppurtunism to turn it into a puppet client state.

We can analyze 1971 in many different prospective but at the end best thing both Bangladesh and Pakistan can do is learn from it and try to cooperate and face the same common enemy - india. India knows even Bangladesh and Pakistan as seperate country but cooperating would risk to indian hegemonic design. That's why indian interfere and sponsor stooge regime like Awami league. So answer is not looking back in the histroy to live today but learn from it, make the best of brotherly cooperation and face the common enemy.

There was no Indian nation state before 1947. Before 1947 it was ruled by the British and before that the Mughals but there was nothing called a State of India.

Munshi Ji, you rightly pick your Login name Munshi - which means teacher or educator, as you are so informative; and know so much about India that even I don't know. Thats why, I am coming again and again to you to clear my doubts.

I again found something. Please read this first and then answer some of my foolish questions.....

Exploration before Gama
From the early fifteenth century (from 1401 to 1500........for better understanding), the nautical school of Henry the Navigator had been extending Portuguese knowledge of the African coastline. From the 1460s, the goal had become one of rounding that continent's southern extremity to gain easier access to the riches of India (mainly black pepper and other spices) through a reliable sea route.

Does that mean there was 'something' known as India, even in 15th Century.............and that 'something' was too attractive to ignore that European Countries were taking so much pain in finding new routes to get access????

What that 'something' was Munshi Ji???:smokin:

Last edited:
Didn wan’t to join in but the wave of idiocy here is really suffocating for us Bangladeshis. Heres some different perspective on the matter….

We the Bengalis are here for thousands of years with our own traditions …

Ever heard of Gangaridai? They were in the present day Bangladesh who resisted Alexander and made him flew away.
Sounagora was a wealthy city in wari Bangladesh, referenced by Ptolemy I bet we were rich back then.
The last massive transformation in religion was from Buddhism to Islam not from your Hinduism.
Pala dynasty(Buddhists) ruled almost all of India which makes us the Bengals who once ruled you.

Islam was introduced here by khilji in north and arab marchants in chitagong at around 1200AD which means Pakistanis aren’t our brothers either, we were muslim by our choice introduced by turks and arabs.

Now all this Indian and Pakistani illiterates are claiming us? We the Bengalis?

Whenever I come here I see all this Pakistani razakars and Inidan dalals of Bangladesh fighting each other. I ask you to please leave this country its for the better of us. Some member said its better if this place was called East Pakistan well Fu*k you.
Some Indian says we were theirs all along well fu*k you too.

Bangladesh represents the Greater Bengals and I’m not talking ‘bout the traitor WB.
If there is any true Bangladeshi in this forum than I guess I’m not alone.

Yes we are the only country in the whole world who fought for their language that’s why we are Bangladeshi and thats why 21st february is the world language day and I don’t care if we were in your sankskrit or not.

Lastly stealing is stealing. pls continue your :sniper::bunny:

Last edited:
Lord!! these people have serious identity crisis..in another thread most of the Bangladesh members were saying they have nothing to do with Bengali culture and secularism will destroy their proud Islamic culture and Jana was acting like a cheer leader and encouraging them..now they are fighting for a saree..Make up your mind,what you want?Islamic culture or Bengali culture??:whistle:

As for the lady here there is nothing to say...continue to cheer them :cheers:

You probably did not figure yet.. Its not only the saree but the Moslin we are talking about. Jamdani is the decendant of world famous Moslin. And only Dhakaia Jamdani still had that flavor..;)

As integra mentioned even Ptolemy was aware of Sonargaon the once capital of Bengal(now dhaka) because of Moslin.

Didn wan’t to join in but the wave of idiocy here is really suffocating for us Bangladeshis. Heres some different perspective on the matter….

We the Bengalis are here for thousands of years with our own traditions …

No one said anything on the contrary.

Ever heard of Gangaridai? They were in the present day Bangladesh who resisted Alexander and made him flew away.

Ever heard of Porus..? In Indian history books we read there was only a battle between Porus (Punjabi) and Alexander in which even though Alexander won,his troops were so tired that they stopped their expeditions and turned home.

Maybe you can explain a bit anout the Gangaridhai.

Sounagora was a wealthy city in wari Bangladesh, referenced by Ptolemy I bet we were rich back then.
The last massive transformation in religion was from Buddhism to Islam not from your Hinduism.
Pala dynasty(Buddhists) ruled almost all of India which makes us the Bengals who once ruled you.

And from which religion did the Buddism was formed or what was the former religion of the Buddhists.? - Hinduism which again makes that we ruled you.FAIL.

BTW Google "Gupta Empire" - called the Golden age of Indian Civilization with its base in Bengal.You would be surprised to know it was a Hindu Dynasty.

Islam was introduced here by khilji in north and arab marchants in chitagong at around 1200AD which means Pakistanis aren’t our brothers either, we were muslim by our choice introduced by turks and arabs.

Now all this Indian and Pakistani illiterates are claiming us? We the Bengalis?

Whenever I come here I see all this Pakistani razakars and Inidan dalals of Bangladesh fighting each other. I ask you to please leave this country its for the better of us. Some member said its better if this place was called East Pakistan well Fu*k you.
Some Indian says we were theirs all along well fu*k you too.

Well nobody wants your pretty country mate..Be happy with yours.
But you cant change history that you were till recently a part of Bharat.

Bangladesh represents the Greater Bengals and I’m not talking ‘bout the traitor WB.
If there is any true Bangladeshi in this forum than I guess I’m not alone.

this is funny..A country that was separated from Bharat (India) claiming its separate heritage and legacy.
The most you can hope for is a shared heritage and legacy.

Lastly stealing is stealing. pls continue your :sniper::bunny:

Posted by myself earlier..If you read it deeply you would find the answer to your questions.

After the dissolution of USSR,whom did the Permanent seat,nukes,ICBMs go to..? Russia right..
Similarly even if u guys have gone from Bharat,the inheritors of that legacy are us only.

Last edited:
Ever heard of Porus..? In Indian history books we read there was only a battle between Porus (Punjabi) and Alexander in which even though Alexander won,his troops were so tired that they stopped their expeditions and turned home.

Maybe you can explain a bit anout the Gangaridhai.
For your enlightment ..........
Alexander fought many battles but atlast gave up on Gangaridhai becoz of their shear force. By the way we have our history books you know?

And from which religion did the Buddism was formed or what was the former religion of the Buddhists.? - Hinduism which again makes that we ruled you.FAIL.

again how desperate, I was talkin 'bout the pal dynasty of bengal what does religion has to do wit this?

Well nobody wants your pretty country mate..Be happy with yours.
But you cant change history that you were till recently a part of Bharat.
Well only recently under british india Which I'm not interested in, being an indian you shouldn't be either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom