What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to keep your perspective right. Whatever Bengali have we could claim that as ours as we are the only flag bearer of Bengal. You guys could stick with Hindi and whatever lab lab lab laguage and tradition you have and claim all the intellectual rights to them. NO PROBLEM FROM OUR PART. Just leave us alone.;)

As for the red part..there are thousands of languages in India..not only Hindi..So FAIL.

As for the Blue part..there is a state called "West Bengal" in India...

At best you can claim a joint ownership for all the traditions..Even for that some members like Zakir,Idune will eat you alive because you want to follow evil Yindoo,Bengali culture instead of your Islamic Culture.

So first you guys decide amongst yourselves,which culture you want to follow and then we ll talk.

p.s.: After the dissolution of USSR,whom did the Permanent seat go to..? Russia right..
Similarly even if u guys have gone from Bharat,the inheritors of that legacy are us only.

Last edited:
So Bengali got the most ancient and traditional vocubulary base among all sub continent languages.

Sadly you are so mistaken.....there is a language called Tamil..whose age is not yet determined.:wave:

தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா... தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா...

Last edited:
You did not hurt my ego but shown your ignorance.

Bengali is not the descendent of Hindi neither Devangari. Rather Bengali is Sanskrit->Pakrit->Bengali. And hindi is Sanskrit->Devangari->Hindi. 50% of Bengali vocubulary is Sanskrit but 25% for you Hindi. So Bengali got the most ancient and traditional vocubulary base among all sub continent languages.
If you are so fond of Bengali then make it as your National Language or forward that to UN for one of their official languages. Once you done that then come and claim all the rights to it.. :lol:

In anyways, if you see it comes from Sanskrit and hence owned by Hindus to whom you are separated. Hence your logic for accepting even Bengali is flawed ;). Urdu accepted by Pakistan is even logical as it contains element of Persian into that. Bengali even does not count on the same.

We dont need to go to UN or anywhere. It is one of 23 official language of India and Second most spoken language in India. It is you who need to fight for your identity as Bengali.. ;)

In anyways, if you see it comes from Sanskrit and hence owned by Hindus to whom you are separated. Hence your logic for accepting even Bengali is flawed ;). Urdu accepted by Pakistan is even logical as it contains element of Persian into that. Bengali even does not count on the same.

We dont need to go to UN or anywhere. It is one of 23 official language of India and Second most spoken language in India. It is you who need to fight for your identity as Bengali.. ;)

You again screwed up your logic. Hindi got more persian than Bengali if I could remember 25%?. Then why not you go along with Bengali instead of Hindi as Bengali is more Hindu?:D By your logic ofcourse

Sadly you are so mistaken.....there is a language called Tamil..whose age is not yet determined.:wave:

தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா... தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா...

ohh forgot about that... I love tamil dance man.. they are killer specially the late night thingy..... :D

I am confused BD member's were saying they want to follow Islamic culture in other threads, even happy about use of word Bangladeshi and not Bengali. I think if BD want's to go Islamic way India should rightly have Bengali culture as we are fine. We are multi cultured society.

Bangladesh is the only nation that has been named after its culture and language while West Bengal remains part of India and has no unique identity.

You still dont understand the concept of India.....I am Tamil and am an Indian, that is how India functions. You have your own local identity and your national pride. You can't understand India ever. So you better not talk about the culture and language of India. because everything has dissolved in a single ideology called as India. A Bengali is as much an Indian as I am.

You again screwed up your logic. Hindi got more persian than Bengali if I could remember 25%?. Then why not you go along with Bengali instead of Hindi as Bengali is more Hindu?:D By your logic ofcourse

I have not screwed up any logic but you still need to figuring to win with your hurt ego.. No probs I can understand ;)

Pure Hindi does not have any persian language but what we speak is now mix of multiple languages including Persian. Time to update yourself. Why should we only chose Bengali for sake of Hindus? We have 23 languages for the same hence we are more rich.. ;) Not my logic your flawed assumptions :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Bangladesh is the only nation that has been named after its culture and language while West Bengal remains part of India and has no unique identity.

How silly, many if not most countries have been named after their culture and language. Gernamy for germanic tribes and german language, for one? Often culture, language and nationality are indistinguishable.

Think atleast once before just typing something silly and anti indian!

And I thought BD people disown the word Bengali ! :D

And I thought BD people disown the word Bengali ! :D

Its called selective acceptance. Accept Islamic identity and shun Bengali culture and Bengali legends like Tagore when necessary. But when an opportunity to make some money or bash India arises, accept Bengali heritage and Bengali identity.

NOTE: This applies only to a few Bangladeshis. I am not generalising here!

The name Bangladesh = Bangla + Desh is itself a proof of prevailation of Bharatiya Culture and our Civilisation and our Language and script derived from Sanskrit in that region and they are speaking about Bharat stealing their tradition.
Heights of Idioticity and stupidity.

Bangladesh should change her name to Bangistan to stay true to her middle-east root. Go tiger, sands of Arabia calling you! :p

At least I'll get a thank from Mr. Al-Zakir now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom