What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
arre yaar Bangi is good but not Stan finally Stan derrived from Sanskrit word Sthaan.

ab kya karey?

Er.....edit the bolded part to Banglaistan,as it seems a bit derogatory,atleast for the Bangladeshi members here excluding Al-zakir and Idune.

Why derogatory? The term Bangistan along with Mughalistan and some other stans coined by some loonies long time ago. The colloquial meaning of the word 'Bangi'(in my part of Bengal) is deceit, which fits well with the Stan idea!

Wait a minute did you find stan a derogatory word btw? :D

No not Staan it derrived from Sthaan(sanskrit) how can they accept it???
It even has Persian, but Persian were not Arabs they had their own culture similar to ours. Zoros. Right?? That's why Iran recognizes culutral and traditional similarities with us.

Last edited:
India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over our tradition on Nakshi katha, Jamdani sari and fazli mango and claimed rights over thousands of year old Bangladeshi tradition.

When india filed falsified rights with WTO Awami Indian stooge regime did not submit Bangladeshi claim on these nor did protest outright robbery by Indians.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

Our soldiers spilled their blood so that idiots like idune can live in a seperate country and at least can blabber whatever they want, it seems that idune has entered this forum only for india bashing and he cant even do that properly:hitwall::hitwall:

Hindustan is worth nothing if we take out the contribution of Islamic and British dynasty. Hindus has nothing to offer to the world. Lal-Qila to Taj and then Sherwani to Biryani is our contribution. So I do not expect anything less from the thieves. :coffee:

if we hadnt taken pity on you guys you wouldnt have been here blabbering your mouth out, by the way we got nothing from british except oppresion so start reading history, now you guys have started calling us theives too, just visit seemapuri in delhi and you will come across hundreds of bangladeshis living there illegally on taxpayers money so now who is the theif?:P

Hindustan is worth nothing if we take out the contribution of Islamic and British dynasty. Hindus has nothing to offer to the world. Lal-Qila to Taj and then Sherwani to Biryani is our contribution. So I do not expect anything less from the thieves. :coffee:

Contribution of Islamic Dynasty!!!! a burial site of 22years of hard labor?? great contribution really... the temples built by our forefathers were way ahead of Islamic art and architecture. Islamic architecture is mainly built or carved in soft stones like marbles,etc but our own architecture is purely in granite which way harder than marbles,etc. if you want to know the heritage of original Indian architecture better visit some temples in south India.. Islamic architecture is no match against ours. many architectural sites were destroyed by the mughals though... and we had everything before the arrival of Islamic or british dynasty. education to medicines everything we had in vedas.

and by your logic if India had nothing why mughals and British come to Indian in the first place????????

Bangladesh was founded by parition of Indian Bengal. Hence it doesnt have a distinct identity of it own other than the Islamic traditions. India can verily claim whatever Bengali traditions have to offer.

Over the period of 50 years Pakistan has carved an identity of its own to an extent that Indians and Pakistanis can be significantly differenciated by a third person. Such was not the case of first and second generation Pakistani's. The short sighted Bengalis fueled by Indian financed nationalism suddently felt threatened by this evolution of indentity and decided to revolt. Today the Bangladesh identity crisis is at its peak. It is truly evolving into a sovergien state without soverginty. It doesnt know where is stands. One side it feels socially threatend by India on other side it cant make up its mind about history. Wether it was created in 1947 by Jinnah or 1971 by Mukhti Bahini?? Bengladesh wouldnt even be a country if it was not for Mr Jinnah. In essence they have taken a reverse gear back to 1947 when confusion prevailed and common sense lacked.

What is the purpose of Bangladesh existence without borrowing the Jinnah's idealogy of seprate Muslim homeland?? Now it is just a renegade break away part of India open to Indian aggression?? What competition BA can put up if it were to be invaded by India?? It is just a mud wrestling match between political parties of different alligence.

Last edited:
Why derogatory? The term Bangistan along with Mughalistan and some other stans coined by some loonies long time ago. The colloquial meaning of the word 'Bangi'(in my part of Bengal) is deceit, which fits well with the Stan idea!

Wait a minute did you find stan a derogatory word btw? :D

Oh!Didn't know that,i thought you were meaning "bang" as in English slang term for engaging in a sexual act.:D

Oh!Didn't know that,i thought you were meaning "bang" as in English slang term for engaging in a sexual act.:D

No he would have meant in Bangla else it would become land of banging if it was to be in english with bangistan.

Bangladesh was founded by parition of Indian Bengal. Hence it doesnt have a distinct identity of it own other than the Islamic traditions. India can verily claim whatever Bengali traditions have to offer.

Over the period of 50 years Pakistan has carved an identity of its own to an extent that Indians and Pakistanis can be significantly differenciated by a third person. Such was not the case of first and second generation Pakistani's. The short sighted Bengalis fueled by Indian financed nationalism suddently felt threatened by this evolution of indentity and decided to revolt. Today the Bangladesh identity crisis is at its peak. It is truly evolving into a sovergien state without soverginty. It doesnt know where is stands. One side it feels socially threatend by India on other side it cant make up its mind about history. Wether it was created in 1947 by Jinnah or 1971 by Mukhti Bahini?? Bengladesh wouldnt even be a country if it was not for Mr Jinnah. In essence they have taken a reverse gear back to 1947 when confusion prevailed and common sense lacked.

Not sure what are you talking about, I don't think you know either !!

No not Staan it derrived from Sthaan(sanskrit) how can they accept it???
It even has Persian, but Persian were not Arabs they had their own culture similar to ours. Zoros. Right?? That's why Iran recognizes culutral and traditional similarities with us.

It's Stan with on A. Stan mean place in Farsi(The suffix -stan (-ston, -stān, spelled ـستان in the Perso-Arabic script) though Sthaan has similar meaning.

Ancient history of Greece is still called that despite the presence of numerous city states with seperate armies, economies and political systems. Yet despite this, they are still called "Greek"

Same is true for many countries. History of America before it got independence is still called History of America. Go figure. By your definition even China had seperate kingdoms throughout a long period of its history and thus cannot be called a country before a certain time? Same would be true on nearly every nation on earth then

Btw do check Maurya empire, Kushan and satavahana dynasty, Pala Empire, Mughal Empire and Maratha empire. They ruled pretty much over all of india and had an army, etc, etc

But of course you're not gonna check them out. How will you when they refute your point. Nope, you will post another baseless and irrelevant rant.

There was no Indian nation state before 1947. Before 1947 it was ruled by the British and before that the Mughals but there was nothing called a State of India.

Bangladesh should change her name to Bangistan to stay true to her middle-east root. Go tiger, sands of Arabia calling you! :p

At least I'll get a thank from Mr. Al-Zakir now. :D

NO. I prefer the name East Pakistan. Should Revive the name again. :tup:

You still dont understand the concept of India.....I am Tamil and am an Indian, that is how India functions. You have your own local identity and your national pride. You can't understand India ever. So you better not talk about the culture and language of India. because everything has dissolved in a single ideology called as India. A Bengali is as much an Indian as I am.

No it is you Indians that are confused. No one is talking here about post 1947 situation or identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom