What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
While your idol “The hell Hasina” goes to India and supports India for UN security seat then you have no problem with that and when you stay silent then that is not any submissive and stooge attitude by you, but you are telling me I’m submissive to PK for wanting good relation with them! Are not you that man who took helped of one India troller like a coward to beat me in a thread?

Lastly, remember one thing: What I said is my choice not submissive attitude.

Why we should oppose the one who is supporting us. Are you crazy???

Lastly remember one thing: Dad will remain Dad.:victory::taz::chilli:

Dear Bangladeshi friends,

Yes India steals, we stole East Pakistan and named it Bangladesh.

We stole Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Gateway of India, India Gate, Qutu Minar, Charminar etc..

The character Gru in Despicable Me movie is based on the Indians...

We are also planning to steal the moon with Chandrayaan 2, after which we will get friendly and cozy with americans to steal "Statue of Liberty" and "White House", followed by "Great Wall of China" and on and on ... we have fun stealing .. because the only thing in South Block, New Delhi they do is play "Grand Theft Auto".. we have special new version of it called "Great Theft Bangla Boats and Hunger", which is the rage now a days... may be you should play it too.

Well this is my first post and frankly speaking i didnt imagined the level of discussion going on here.Firstly i would request all of you to look at the history books once again and you will find that India as we speak of today is a part of a greater country as is Bangladesh and Pakistan.A country powerful and equally rich in culture and tradition.Men back then didnt know about any religious enemies and all lived like brothers..Then came East India Company and started to pump the blood out of the country..and a parting gift divided the country with iron and gunpowder.They knew these people will fight among themself for superiority and can never be a superpower.

What to say we not only has surpassed their expectations but also found a few new topics of quarrel.As in this case Bangladesh was not created by public poll,it was a mere divide and rule policy adapted by british.U all know it,so there is no point in repeating facts and stuff and nether i request you to forget everything and start over peacefully(dat will be impossible for some guys).All I request is to respect the country and their neighbours and have a good debate.

You gotta make up your mind. Did we steal water or did we cause floods by giving up more than necessary water?

You are right on track. India sends us more water when we need it least, and then stops it when we need it most.

After reading 24 pages of this thread this video suddenly makes sense :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
My God!

These days Pakistanis accuse us of stealing the culture of 'Ancient Pakistanis' , Bangladeshis accuse us of stealing their 'Ancient Bangladeshi Tradition'.

makes me wonder if the civilizations developed only in vacuum in what are now Pakistan and Bangladesh and people on the Indian side were barbarians. :lol:

@karthic sri: How did you find out the truth obviously they were barbarians:woot:

This thread went berserk again? Damn:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom