What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I am not sure why you are getting angry - Sure you can think all that you just wrote.You are entitled to your opinion and i can't change that.I fail to see your point.

Ive answered you that I'm not ashamed as Bangladeshi as I'm not Pakistani. I'm ashamed as Bangladeshi when I see AL's activity. Stop writing what is not true.

And what I have said about PK right now is more or less true if I say lightly. You said I m generalizing PK, so I jsut justified the reasons.

Many people said that Pakistani people can be very bad and they are involved with many illegal activities like smuggling and even match fixing. Now I think I need to reconsider their perceptions. Do you know many Pakistanis have been caught in BD for illegal activities?

Yes. Not only in BD..........but in every corner of the world.

:smokin:

Yes. Not only in BD..........but in every corner of the world.

Sure! Yeah I smell irony here.Nothing bad happens In India or BD.
crime.gif

It is reported that about 650 Indians are on the "Wanted" list of Interpol for crimes committed outside India.

A red alert or red corner notice issed by Interpol casts an obligation on the part of immigration and police forces of all member countries for arresting the wanted person and for informing the authorities in his home country, or the country where the crime was committed.

Many of these wanted criminals are reported to have been involved in acts of terrorism or serious crimes like **** of a minor, etc.

The highest number of 150 red alerts were issued last year. 133 red alerts in 2007 and 119 red alerts in 2006 were issued by Interpol.

Indians top the list of "Wanted" by Interpol

-
But in any case this is OT So ill avoid thread again.If you want to discuss crimes go create a new thread.

Who the hell told you I'm ashamed as Bangladeshi for being separated from PK?

Tell me where I said I m ashamed as Bangladeshi for being separated from PK.

I said, there are conspiracy behind 71 and I said I dislike Mujib. And I feel ashamed while I see the AL stooge of India. While I see that AL supports India for UN seat for India. Have you understood - you damn....?

Many people said that Pakistani people can be very bad and they are involved with many illegal activities like smuggling and even match fixing. Now I think I need to reconsider their perceptions. Do you know many Pakistanis have been caught in BD for illegal activities?

c'mon kiddo
that's being harsh :no:

c'mon kiddo
that's being harsh :no:

[1st verse]
She was more like beauty queen from a movie scene
I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round
She said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round

[2nd verse]
She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round

[Bridge]
People always told me be careful what you do
Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be careful who you love
Be careful what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

[Chorus]
Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

[3rd verse]
For forty days and forty nights
The law was on her side
But who can stand when she's in demand
Her schemes and plans
'Cause we danced on the floor in the round
So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice
(Do think twice)

[4th verse]
She told my baby we'd danced 'till three
Then she looked at me
Then showed a photo of a baby cryin'
His eyes were like mine
Come on dance on the floor in the round, baby

[Bridge]
People always told me be careful what you do
Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
She came and stood right by me
The smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

[Chorus]
She says I am the one, she says he is my son
She says I am the one

More lyrics: Michael Jackson Lyrics

It's quite amazing that everything started from sarees and mango, now look where we are. Three nations just going:rofl:::blah::rofl::blah:

Like this:

آپ کو سنجیدگی سے علاج کی ضرورت

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

کیال اچہا حے لیکن تم دونو کہ ضروروت حے

Last edited:
کیال اچہا حے لیکن تم دونو کہ ضروروت حے

تم ہمارے ساتھ کیوں نہ ٹھہراؤ:taz:

You stole my cigarette:cry:

IAJDANI (sounds like sabunDANI to me:rofl:).............you didn't comment on:

آپ کو سنجیدگی سے علاج کی ضرورت

Ok..........then read it.

Now please tell me which city of BanglaDesh it was/is??? .........as टका is the currency of BanglaDesh!!!:rofl::rofl:

اور اپ کو روکنا ہے. اور اس گا‎ۓ

7475,1154374089,2.jpg

اور اپ کو روکنا ہے. اور اس گا‎ۓ

7475,1154374089,2.jpg

آپ........ بھی صرف tonsils کے لئے اس کی راہ کی طرف یہ تصور کیا جائے پسند ہے؟

what the hell are u guys talkin 'bout?:what:

You've made far worse generalizations about Pakistan.I think you are too innocent.:cheers:

Pakistan mourns triple blasts as toll rises to 31

Others should not help Pakistan for flood where people can kill in this way of their own people during this flood. There should be a condition before help PK: "No blast on own people".

Pakistan mourns triple blasts as toll rises to 31

Pakistan is passing is very bad time as we know how badly it is flood affected. But look that how wild is people in PK. In this Ramadan and during this devastating flood they have made another terror-blast. As far I know there are also other blasts in this Ramadan and flood. In my first day in PDF I said I dislike PK for terrorists and I like PK for other reasons. Still I think so. But Patroit was always blamed me personally for saying this but not any other PK-member.

Reasons, why generalized PK:

1. Blowing up girls schools.
2. People dies from bomb attacks in Shia-Sunni conflict.
3. Terrorist bomb attack for many local conflicts like recent Baluchistan bus killing.
4. The bomb attacks by Pakistani Talibans in every week.
5. Even, where people kill other people during prayers.

Now I've justified why I generalized PK for terrorism. These reasons are enough for me for calling PK as the country of terrorist as these do not happen in BD. Patroit has no way to blame me if I say PK is the country of terrorists. Only illiterate and wild people can attack in this way. PK's social culture system made them wild and this is the grate failure of PK - so I generalized PK for terrorism.

DO not tell I'm trolling here. I just justified why I generalized PK for terrorism. If I'm banned then everyone will doubt PDF's as Iajdani told me I'm not allowed to talk against PK in PDF. PK-members talked nicely with me cos I do not tell against them.

Mod: Please do not delete this post. Rather you can ban me forever.

Here is the history which compelled me to say against PK (for Patriot) in this way though I was PK's well wisher.

Look: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/59733-facebook-blocked-bangladesh.html

Let me assure you neither Pakistan nor India is your true friend.Both of them wants their influence in Bangladesh but can't say the same for people though.

I think, now we should stop taking each other as brother though PK can dislike BD for AL.

Except Few Low life Rajakar and Indian Dalal care about submissive attitude like you. 99% Bangladeshi care about Bangladesh only..

Thanks

While your idol “The hell Hasina” goes to India and supports India for UN security seat then you have no problem with that and when you stay silent then that is not any submissive and stooge attitude by you, but you are telling me I’m submissive to PK for wanting good relation with them! Are not you that man who took helped of one India troller like a coward to beat me in a thread?

Lastly, remember one thing: What I said is my choice not submissive attitude.

آپ........ بھی صرف tonsils کے لئے اس کی راہ کی طرف یہ تصور کیا جائے پسند ہے؟

Ha ha ha.............great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom