What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that wasn't my base I could obviously posted wiki links (which there is)but this days they aren't credible either.

Wiki or non-wiki doesn matter.The quote I gave you is from a well known book "The Classical Accounts of India, p. 198." written by a great greek historian of that time - Plutarch.

So obviously wiki is just a medium here giving the source and not the source itself.

Hasna Jasimuddin Moudud is an archeologist if you are more dependent on books I'll hav to scan some which is not worth my time.

An archeologist ?? MY god..is Alexander some building that you are quoting from him....Plutarch is a historian man..:hitwall:

may not be bangladeshi but bengala? You can't deny that.

So what if they were Bengala..?According to the outside world they were all Indians back then.

p.s.: In post #208 you seem to have realised that there was no fight indeed between Alexander and the Gangaridai and Prasoi.So I rest my case .Infact they didn even come face to face with each other.
The troops of Alexander were so moral-sapped and dis-heartened after the fight with King Puru that they were not ready to face any one after that.let alone Prasoi and Gangaridai.

dhananad is also called mahapadma nand in some literature. there is disagreement among scholars on his name.

No you are mistaken. mahapadma nand was founder of Nanda Dynasty but Dhana nand was the last ruler of Nanda Dynasty.

No you are mistaken. mahapadma nand was founder of Nanda Dynasty but Dhana nand was the last ruler of Nanda Dynasty.

that was what i am saying this is the disagreement some say mahapadma nand who was the founder of the nanda dynasty was the only ruler and some say his gradson was the last ruler. but over and all they have an agreement that nanda was a barber(not sure) who married the queen to become the king after killing others.

Wiki or non-wiki doesn matter.The quote I gave you is from a well known book "The Classical Accounts of India, p. 198." written by a great greek historian of that time - Plutarch.

So obviously wiki is just a medium here giving the source and not the source itself.

An archeologist ?? MY god..is Alexander some building that you are quoting from him....Plutarch is a historian man..:hitwall:

So what if they were Bengala..?According to the outside world they were all Indians back then.

p.s.: In post #208 you seem to have realised that there was no fight indeed between Alexander and the Gangaridai and Prasoi.So I rest my case .Infact they didn even come face to face with each other.
The troops of Alexander were so moral-sapped and dis-heartened after the fight with King Puru that they were not ready to face any one after that.let alone Prasoi and Gangaridai.

Listen bro You and I can go on and on and on but thats not the point,

the point was stealing the right of jamdani and mango, and now I'm fed up wit this stuff. The genuine Fazli mango which everyone claims as the largest and sweeetest are produced in the village of arani, bagha where we hav some family gardens. Even if your country are stealing the right, it doesn't change the present fact.

the point was stealing the right of jamdani and mango, and now I'm fed up wit this stuff. The genuine Fazli mango which everyone claims as the largest and sweeetest are produced in the village of arani, bagha where we hav some family gardens. Even if your country are stealing the right, it doesn't change the present fact.

Listen Bro I don't want to go in debate but I want to say you that We both should share this right. Because You solely can't claim Bengali Heritage.

Mate..in this world no one gives a shyt about other countries and every country proceeds according to its interests.
So if the Indian Government got the IPR for the items that you mentioned you cant fault India for it because we too have a sizeable Bengali population and secondly we keep in mind only our interests,not some other countrie's(B'desh) interests.

So if you want to blame anyone - Blame your government..not mine.

p.s.: US has the IPR for turmeric..but guess what we are the largest producers of turmeric and Indians are the first to use it for medicinal purposes.But are we crying that US stole what is ours..? NO
So get used to it.

I'm not sure that if anyone practice or use anything without invent or discover it then he can even claim for iRigth of that product.

BTW Werent you the one who was saying the other day that you dont want anything related to Hindu or Hindu culture in your Bangladesh?

So why suddenly this affinity.?

IMO:

There are two things:

1. Hindu culture and
2. our indigenous culture.

I have no problem with our indigenous cultures like Boishakhi Mela till there is no Hindu activity. I consider it as our cultural-share among our local community. Also I have no problem if Hindus celebrate their culture in BD. But I dislike when most BD-Hidus support AL. We can live together very peacefully. In fact, I invite my very good Hindu friends in my Iftaar party.

IMO:

There are two things:

1. Hindu culture and
2. our indigenous culture.

I have no problem with our indigenous cultures like Boishakhi Mela till there is no Hindu activity. I consider it as our cultural-share among our local community. Also I have no problem if Hindus celebrate their culture in BD. But I dislike when most BD-Hidus support AL. We can live together very peacefully. In fact, I invite my very good Hindu friends in my Iftaar party.

And that Boisakhi mela is nothing but the Hindu harvest festival I suppose.;)

And please dont deny...You were in league with idune,Al-Zakir and M_Saint in some thread (i dont exactly remember the thread title) and you four were firing on all cannons that you dont want anything related to HInduism in Bangladesh,that Bangladesh's real history is only Islamic etc etc.

SO make up your mind which one you want.

No its Bengali new year.
Ohh Its Indian new year too, but most of you guys dont know who can only brag about Indian culture and heritage....

But one thing you are good at is "STEALING"..:P

And please dont deny...You were in league with idune,Al-Zakir and M_Saint in some thread (i dont exactly remember the thread title) and you four were firing on all cannons that you dont want anything related to HInduism in Bangladesh,that Bangladesh's real history is only Islamic etc etc.

SO make up your mind which one you want.

I'm still with them. I support them 95%. I said BD has Muslim majority, so Islam should be our state religion along with our present secular constitution. We have already secular constitution and it's peaceful. I'm against AL's any new change which unnecessary, controversial, intended to satisfy India.

People from other religions can do their jobs nicely in here and we have no problem with them. So we no need any modified constitution which can bring unrest and overall which in not necessary. I see it as, AL's intention is to satisfy Hindus and India by undermining Muslims. Also AL says that there should be no religion based politics. But I disagree, if people want to support and vote Jamat then AL has no right to say any thing as BD is democratic country. If people want Islamic rule then they can vote jamat and AL has no right to say anything and spread crap of no religious based politics. We have Muslim majority so Islamic polities is wanted here. AL and India should not have anything against it.

Last edited:

Ever heard of a district called Malda? ;)

No its Bengali new year.
Ohh Its Indian new year too, but most of you guys dont know who can only brag about Indian culture and heritage....

But one thing you are good at is "STEALING"..:P

oh ok sorry......I confused Baisakhi with Sankaranti.lollz

Is Baisakhi on Apr 14 or 15??..if so its the traditional tamil new year also.

Stealing - Id rather call it protecting our interests and also Id call your government incompetent in protecting your country's interests.Period.

oh ok sorry......I confused Baisakhi with Sankaranti.lollz

Is Baisakhi on Apr 14 or 15??..if so its the traditional tamil new year also.

Stealing - Id rather call it protecting our interests and also Id call your government incompetent in protecting your country's interests.Period.

It's on April 14. Tamil new year is on the same day. But they don't give holiday on Tamil new year in Chennai. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom