What's new

India starts to indigenously develop new generation fighter

We have already done good research in Avionics and cockpit.. Three important things we will have to concentrate is AESA Radar, Stealth and Engine
While AESA Radar we are experimenting with Tejas-MK2
Stealth with FGFA and we have already done some research
Engine is the Question point because it has to supercruise and should have reduced heat emission .. So there is lot of work here... They should look into the areas of ceramics.. I doubt this area mainly... dont know what plans DRDO is halving.. Are we going to implement Fly By Light?? because there was a talk with Brazil earlier not sure what is the plan... some can shed there light please

Have heard something about this new tech. to replace FBW..However we should not jump to make this possibly radical tech a prerequisite for AMCA..

so...

PAK FA
FGFA
AMCA

Which one of these is supposed to be the most 'advanced'?

Other than some minor changes,their will nothing new in FGA,is is same as PAK-FA,and i dont think AMCA will b more advanced than FGFA

Russian's along with the American's r the leaders in aerospace and aviation,we r only the beginner's

Is this the Lo in India's High Lo combination? A lighter jet will complement the PAK-FA nicely.

If I've understood your question correctly, then you mean to ask about Hi Lo combination from OrBat Point of view.

Then yes this will form the lo segment in India's stealth platforms. The sequence being FGFA> PAK FA > AMCA.

However, if you consider the entire combat assets of IAF (say, @ 2025) then lo segment will be composed of upgraded Mirage 2k, MiG 29 and LCA mk2.

pakfa is not for IAF BUT FGFA based on pakfa with indian inputs and double seater unlike pak Fa which is single seater.
We cant say whose gonna be advance till both come out of paper.
U should get updated to facts..
India will get 50 PAK FA at the time FGFA is designed,and then 250 FGFA for IAF .so 50 pak fa and 250 Fgfa
and russia also gets 250 Pak fa's and 50 FGFA's

Have heard something about this new tech. to replace FBW..However we should not jump to make this possibly radical tech a prerequisite for AMCA..

No buddy i am not proposing .... just asking what happened to that discussion ... I can remember that IAF asked that in FGFA...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Hope we have our own or partly owned engine for AMCA.

Tooo much with you avatar man... Ramarajan Fanaa?

How about the balls....do you have them.

oh we have loads of them...cant see the billion plus population we have?
:yahoo::yahoo::flame::flame:

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

thanks..... atleast we wouldnt have failed even after 4 decades like lca.:rofl:

of course you wouldnt. for that you must have an indigenous development program like TEJAS.

Did you ever heard this line "Girte Hain Shahsawar Hi, Maidan-e-Jang Mein Woh Tifl Kya Gire, Jo Guthno Ke Bal Chale "

Regarding ur failure, see the history what you have achived, fail bhi tabhi hoge na jab kuch shuru karooge. :flame::flame:

wah hamri billi humi say miaooooo.... good!

Back
Top Bottom