What's new

India starts to indigenously develop new generation fighter

Yaar what's the point cribbing about indigenous efforts or not... We both are developing and doing as much our brain allows & money we have... It is not a d1ck measuring competition..

I wish both countries great success in education, health care, infrastructure development and other productive issues..

We are boasting so much about these weaponry but do we know defense budget allocated is completely unproductive?

Every country does whatever it can to save its national interest, security.. If India or Pakistan are investing all these dollars in arm building is because to save from each other.. They will do it to their fullest capacity..

Even if India is failing or so to speak Pakistan, see the other side that they are at least trying.. Be it India or Pakistan..

I should have been specific, I mean in producing arms.

Are you in the gulf too? There are many Pakistanis in the gulf. All you did here was just rant.

Not working for 1/3 salary at 1/6 knowledge.

Karachi’s Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire’s Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia’s largest slum - Telegraph

Sorry buddy but Karachi is not in India, I really wonder how people who themselves are listed in one of the biggest slum list talks about slums so much.

Misleading title as expect from british morons and their bylaws the indian toilet media due to years of colonial slavery after effects...had you bothered to read the whole thing

By Dean Nelson in New Delhi
Published: 3:00AM BST 08 Sep 2009

The report, compiled by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation with assistance from the United National Development Programme, found that while Dharavi has 57,000 families living in overcrowded huts with poor sanitation, Orangi on the outskirts of Karachi is home to more than a million people living in poverty.

Since the release of Slumdog Millionaire earlier this year, Dharavi’s notoriety has become global, and its inhabitants have been identified with malnutrition, disease, violence, child slavery, begging and organised crime. But the Brihanmumbai report said its reputation was no longer justified. “Dharavi is not Asia’s largest slum, Karachi’s Orangi Township has surpassed Dharavi,” it claimed.

Orangi has become notorious in its own right as an illegal settlement where rival ethnic Pathan and Bihari gangs clash and Islamic terrorists go into hiding. Its people are denied government social services because it has no official status.

But Parveen Rehman, of the Orangi Pilot Project, said the word “slum” did not do justice to its hard-working people, who had developed their own welfare system.

“People are poor but they are not destitute, they’re working class. It’s one of the poorest settlements. People have arranged their own schools, clinics and water supply. They are a great example of people helping themselves.

“The biggest problems are security and employment. It is a hide out for terrorists and criminals. It’s easy to disappear here,” she said.

Wow..brihanmumbai and Dean Nelson knows a lot about Karachi while sitting in New Delhi ..rotten smell of toilet media kickbacks!

Worthless discreditied media will publish anything to maintain the cosmetic look good feel good attitude of indians!

Last edited:
what a joke india took 20 years time to built light weight LCA and yet failled and asked help from Dassault france and yet they want to build Stealth fighter jets i dont think so they are capable for this i think DRDO making fool its govt for funds as their 70 percent of projects get failled agni missile defence shield nothing worked for them with indigenous yes bit help from outside india can build it USA willl nto sell to USA sophistacted tech not sure about Russia

:lol::lol:... If as per your logic if it take 20 yrs still Tejas is a 4.5 th gen fighter...not like super duper craft that our neighbors posses which took 30 days for them to build and induct a entire squadron and not coming close to 4th generation... what is the use if it is still not a 4th generation? still you need to induct lot of Quality Avionics , EW and whole lot of Quality stuff.. to make it a true 4-4.5 generation craft which will take more than x decades when France or other countries sell them to you not sure when it is going to happen..
Secondly DRDO is not requesting money from other country ... but from GoI... if GoI is not having issues why you are so much worried? What ever the end product is .. we will induct it with a decent quantity it is still a success if our Armed forces inducts one Quantity of what DRDO developes...

Not working for 1/3 salary at 1/6 knowledge. I intervew atleast two of your countrymen every week which turns into utter amusement. The recent lot coming in has got brave.. they open their mouth at around 5000-6000 saudi riyals and will not pass beyond first two questions.

And one question, why do every india has a degree and atleast half dozen certificates?? Are they award as standard by state HRDF on the airport to every indian departing for work abroad?

Ok these certificates are result of their hard work, yes many of them would fail to pass beyond two questions because most of them lacks quality education but efforts they put in to get those certificates are real, though based on mostly theoretical knowledge..

Most of them travel to gulf are not quality bunch because it is considered that low profile can get you jobs in gulf and that's a fact.. No one turns to gulf if one has quality education..

But i would not manipulate the fact that many of them lacks quality education..

Not working for 1/3 salary at 1/6 knowledge. I intervew atleast two of your countrymen every week which turns into utter amusement. The recent lot coming in has got brave.. they open their mouth at around 5000-6000 saudi riyals and will not pass beyond first two questions.

And one question, why do every india has a degree and atleast half dozen certificates?? Are they award as standard by state HRDF on the airport to every indian departing for work abroad?

Hoooo you can direct this question to Microsoft, IBM, Google, NASA, UAC, Investment Banks i can provide a huge list.. They can give you better answer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides, there are many agencies in India and they help people get working visa + job interviews in gulf.. So you are bound to face these people.. Still human..

If your company can afford then let me suggest you..

1. ISB
2. IIM (A K B)
3. FMS DELHI
4. SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
5. MDI GURGAON

and many others..

But these people work for mostly fortune 100 companies or so..

Besides, there are many agencies in India and they help people get working visa + job interviews in gulf.. So you are bound to face these people.. Still human..

If your company can afford then let me suggest you..

1. ISB
2. IIM (A K B)
3. FMS DELHI
4. SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
5. MDI GURGAON

and many others..

There company can offered only 5000 - 6000 Riyals so is the Quality.. You made a mistake by bringing this institution here...the people who pass out here will take over the company where he is working :lol: :lol:..

Enough of derailing...

Any one have any information whether Fly By Light is an option here?

I have no intention to belittle anyone.. Someone made a point so I was just clarifying it.. A cook from India earns 30000 INR how many riyal tat is??

I have no intention to belittle anyone.. Someone made a point so I was just clarifying it.. A cook from India earns 30000 INR how many riyal tat is??

Lets keep the lower average of Riyals as 10 so approx 3000... But star hotel chefs here earn more than AED 10000

fifth gen fighter ---------------->lca------------------->jf17--------------->slum----------------->cook then?

:lol::lol:... If as per your logic if it take 20 yrs still Tejas is a 4.5 th gen fighter...not like super duper craft that our neighbors posses which took 30 days for them to build and induct a entire squadron and not coming close to 4th generation... what is the use if it is still not a 4th generation? still you need to induct lot of Quality Avionics , EW and whole lot of Quality stuff.. to make it a true 4-4.5 generation craft which will take more than x decades when France or other countries sell them to you not sure when it is going to happen..
Secondly DRDO is not requesting money from other country ... but from GoI... if GoI is not having issues why you are so much worried? What ever the end product is .. we will induct it with a decent quantity it is still a success if our Armed forces inducts one Quantity of what DRDO developes...

bro i read sum of your posts ,and its really good and appreciable . Plz don't follow these people and ignore them as much you can if you really want to stay long here.

Back
Top Bottom