What's new

India stands with Isreal

Dragging jamaat when nothing else works, truly pathetic losers. Matter of fact, what jammat claims is true and the zionazi pets brag about it on this forum.

I was answering in the same style, my conspiracy believer birathar.

Why are you so upset lol

I was answering in the same style, my conspiracy believer birathar.

Why are you so upset lol

I wouldn't be replying if I was so upset. Nothing gives me more pleasure than exposing the zionazi pets and their masters. Life would be boring without scoundrels.

When indians supported and elected a hindu fundamentalist entity in power, and supports and commit terrorism, there is very little excuse left for indians to claim democracy, decency or human values. Period.
Oh now you have problem with our vote ...next time we will ask you before casting our vote ..ok ?

I wouldn't be replying if I was so upset. Nothing gives me more pleasure than exposing the zionazi pets and their masters. Life would be boring without scoundrels.
That's why I guess Indians come here. and you don't come to Indian forums:D

That's why I guess Indians come here. and you don't come to Indian forums:D

Yes, it seems the zionazi pets do realise our need for villains, so they oblige us by playing the role in our own backyard.

Yes, it seems the zionazi pets do realise our need for villains, so they oblige us by playing the role in our own backyard.
who is hero's here TTP, Taliban, hamas , ISIS, Bokoharam, LET, etc????
btw you didn't provide any source..

ok I understand your intention. .. waste of time. .. you got blind love on Islamist terrorists organisation...

No, no, I don't have any love for BJP type Hindu terrorist organization.

Back
Top Bottom